Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
46,541 - 46,560 of 49,249 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

waytotheright wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, I don't waste my time with hate (as you apparently are,) I just laugh at this whole ridiculously funny. I just like to jerk your chain and watch the toilet flush.
Figures, most of the right-wingers here are obsessed with fecal matter.
Back at you

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
First of all, I don't believe you are straight. If you are, I think you are a QUEER wanna be. If you're going to call people like me Neo-Nazi, then we have the right to call you names.
Back at you

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your opinion, or do you have a poll to back up what allege. If you have a pole, it's probably stuffed up your anal canal.
Back at you

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny coming from a fudge-packer.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage does define relationships, legally. It is a legal contract and therefor it is under the rule of the courts, which have included homosexual couples in that definition. Your bronze age book of mythology doesn't apply here.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Nothing to do with the Bible you bigot, and no law can affect evolution.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dipshit little troll routine was cute at first Greg, but it's really grown stale. We make logical arguments and provided sources to back them up, you ignore them and troll. When we respond you accuse of being trolls ourselves. You lost this argument years ago when you refused to address thousands of pages of argument against your bullshit position. Droning on endlessly with the same nonsense and then refusing to acknowledge thousands of instances where it has been debunked is not winning an argument. It's just a bulldog getting kicked in it's teeth. Or a defrocked pastor in this case.
Come to think of it, you lost this argument long before it ever began. Back when you started interfering with another man's wife and got kicked out of your pulpit for it. Then again, you insist her legally binding marriage wasn't a real marriage too, so you kind of have a history of neurotic behavior when it comes to trying to dictate other people's relationships.
That's what this is really about, isn't it? You messed with another man's wife while pastor of a church, got defrocked over it and this is just the fallout from the fall from grace of a mentally ill former pastor?
Do you have a reasoned response, or just more lies and ugly, hate?

Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.

It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.

It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.

It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.

It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.

It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.

It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.

All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.

It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Real marriage has always been.....
Bla, bla, bla. Pontification and mental masturbation copied and pasted from your piece of crap blog. How many visits has that worthless piece of crap had anyway? 15, 16? Another year or two and you'll pass 20 readers.

Illinois has marriage now, BTW. Isn't it grand?

SecretSmile, Hunty.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Back at you wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny coming from a fudge-packer.
I don't work at a candy shop, nor do I engage in anal.

Were you born retarded or did you suffer a horrible accident?
truth

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
IN MY UNQUAALIFIED OPINION....At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Nothing to do with the Bible you bigot, and no law can affect evolution.
Smile.
There. I fixed that for you so that it reflects reality.

Regardless of your silly, childlike, opinions, show me how it applies to US law. Here's a clue for you, it doesn't.
truth

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.
It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.
It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.
It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.
It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.
It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.
All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples
MArriage has not always been between a woman and a man.
native Americans had gay marriage. Greeks had same sex marriages. Romans had same sex marriages.

So you can throw the rest out. It's based on lies. Like everything is with you.

You can keep quoting the poet Kimara and then telling us that you too are a Chimera (you ready to admit that lie yet, pastor?), but it changes nothing. Your opinion is merely that, just an unpopular, bigoted opinion of a sociopath who gets his jollies manipulating other people's relationships. After all, it's why you were ejected from the pulpit. Right pastor? The only marriage that isn't legitimate is yours. Because that wife already belongs to someone else in the eyes of God.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Folks, Kimare is Pastor Greg Kirschmann. google him and you can find all kinds of interesting things. He was kicked out of the pulpit of his church for stealing the wife of one of his parishioners. He decided that their marriage wasn't a REAL marriage (sound familiar) and with lust in his mind and pride in his heart he broke apart what God had joined together to fulfill his own selfish desires.

He was ejected from his church for this evil plan. They saw the lust, pride and pure sociopathic nature of Greg and kicked him out.

Now he comes here and tries to pretend he's a moral authority on marriage and that he has the power to say which ones are real and which ones are not. The reason he is doing this is that in his insanity, this has become his defense against total mental breakdown. He has to preserve the lies he tells himself to keep functioning.

If he is the moral authority on marriage and can claim that their marriage was not real, he was justified in stealing the man's woman andhe feels like a good Xtian and won't go to hell. If he is not an authority on marriage and the legally binding marriage that his parishioners had was real, he is just an adulterer and a wife thief and his defrocking was more than justifiable.

So what you are witnessing here is the neurotic machinations of a manipulative, sociopathic Xtian who is trying to justify their evil actions thorough this crazy scheme of claiming that only in their megalomaniacal brilliance can they be the true authority over legal marriage.

If he doesn't go through these defense mechanism routines he will crack apart from having to admit to himself what an evil, manipulative POS he really is. You see, deep down Greg knows he will burn in hell for what he has done, this is just his subconcious trying to hide all of that in his own personal closet.

SMIRK
2cuss

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/christians-not-victims-...

I support my gay brothers and sisters.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
Folks, Kimare is Pastor Greg Kirschmann. google him and you can find all kinds of interesting things. He was kicked out of the pulpit of his church for stealing the wife of one of his parishioners. He decided that their marriage wasn't a REAL marriage (sound familiar) and with lust in his mind and pride in his heart he broke apart what God had joined together to fulfill his own selfish desires.

He was ejected from his church for this evil plan. They saw the lust, pride and pure sociopathic nature of Greg and kicked him out.

Now he comes here and tries to pretend he's a moral authority on marriage and that he has the power to say which ones are real and which ones are not. The reason he is doing this is that in his insanity, this has become his defense against total mental breakdown. He has to preserve the lies he tells himself to keep functioning.

If he is the moral authority on marriage and can claim that their marriage was not real, he was justified in stealing the man's woman andhe feels like a good Xtian and won't go to hell. If he is not an authority on marriage and the legally binding marriage that his parishioners had was real, he is just an adulterer and a wife thief and his defrocking was more than justifiable.

So what you are witnessing here is the neurotic machinations of a manipulative, sociopathic Xtian who is trying to justify their evil actions thorough this crazy scheme of claiming that only in their megalomaniacal brilliance can they be the true authority over legal marriage.

If he doesn't go through these defense mechanism routines he will crack apart from having to admit to himself what an evil, manipulative POS he really is. You see, deep down Greg knows he will burn in hell for what he has done, this is just his subconcious trying to hide all of that in his own personal closet.

SMIRK
He got it,to a tee!
Go Bye Bye

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

All homosexuals will be going to the eternal fire! I LOVE IT!!!!... DIE! DIE! DIE! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Homosexuals are SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Go Bye Bye wrote:
All homosexuals will be going to the eternal fire! I LOVE IT!!!!... DIE! DIE! DIE! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
Homosexuals are SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
Do you feel better now?
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

The problem with the fundamenatlist literalist christian zealots is: they cherry pick misinterpreted verses and use them out of their cultural context. The Bible, both the old and new testaments are ancient and are scribed in Hebrew. Why don't they call for the public stoning to death of Bristol Palin who by slutting around had a child out of wedlock?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-shmuly-ya...

On gay marriage: a great piece by a social activist, orthodox rabbi. Personally, I have long believed that Lev. 18:22 does NOT apply to gay marriage.
The Torah says, "You shall not lie down with a male, as with a woman: this is an abomination."
The previous verse says "And you shall not give any of your offspring to pass through for Molech. And you shall not profane the Name of your God. I am the Lord."
I believe God prohibits licentious, promiscuous behavior, and ties such activities to idolatry. The fact is, a gay man does NOT lie with a man as he would with a woman. A loving committed relationship is precisely what we need to encourage these days, because kids routinely engage in premarital sex without thought to the consequences of their actions.
What a person can't do is lie down with both. You can only have one life-partner. Jewish law prohibits extramarital sex, and with good reason. Committed couples raise children. Sleeping around is bad no matter who your partner is. That's what my wife and I will teach our kids when they're old enough to understand, and that's what I expect gay couples to teach their kids.
And here's an excerpt from the rabbi's article:
" The rabbis of the Talmud actually suggested that it is as difficult to find a life partner as it was for G-d to split the sea for the Israelites during their Exodus from Egypt (Sotah 2a). The most beautiful and blessed aspect of my life is my family. I cannot imagine the pain and suffering that I would feel if I were deprived of my right to return home, in full dignity, each day to my loving wife and the delight of my daughter. The thought of being legally denied the ability to commit to my wife or raise our own children is horrifying."
lol

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Hey kimare....why do you keep calling other men honey.....you're so set in the roles of men and women....well then straight men do not call other men honey....you love stereoryping so fine it goes both ways... you're not a straight man...i think when they stitched up youre vagina they forgot to remove that extra chromosome you were born with.......lol.....between calling men honey and you're constant and i mean CONSTANT, DAILY thoughts of gay anal sex, it seems you're trying to supress who you really are...just stereotyping, same as you do every day....lol
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

lol wrote:
Hey kimare....why do you keep calling other men honey.....you're so set in the roles of men and women....well then straight men do not call other men honey....you love stereoryping so fine it goes both ways... you're not a straight man...i think when they stitched up youre vagina they forgot to remove that extra chromosome you were born with.......lol.....between calling men honey and you're constant and i mean CONSTANT, DAILY thoughts of gay anal sex, it seems you're trying to supress who you really are...just stereotyping, same as you do every day....lol
He is no chimera. Kimare is the poet who originally wrote most of the stuff he is cutting and pasting.

It's on his blog. The whole "I'm a genetic freak" thing is just a lie he keeps telling. One of dozens. He is an unrepentant liar.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Sharky wrote:
I believe God prohibits licentious, promiscuous behavior, and ties such activities to idolatry. The fact is, a gay man does NOT lie with a man as he would with a woman. A loving committed relationship is precisely what we need to encourage these days, because kids routinely engage in premarital sex without thought to the consequences of their actions.
Especially when we have fundies in the Southern states trying to push abstinence only education. If they never learn the consequences, they can never stop to consider them.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
<quoted text>He is no chimera. Kimare is the poet who originally wrote most of the stuff he is cutting and pasting.

It's on his blog. The whole "I'm a genetic freak" thing is just a lie he keeps telling. One of dozens. He is an unrepentant liar.
Total liar! It's all BS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Max 3,906
Bad Contractor (Dec '11) 9 hr So Smart 55
Summit village manager resigns over unauthorize... 14 hr Lifelong Summit R... 1
Bdubs In Berwyn 16 hr Arthur Treacher 3
Oak Lawn's Passionate Trustee 16 hr Observer 1
How well is the Chicago Ridge Farmers Market doing 16 hr Flop 13
Will Davies resign tonite or will he try to han... (Jul '13) 20 hr Event Manager 57

Search the Westchester Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Westchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Westchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Westchester News, Events & Info