Who do you support for Sheriff in Ill...
matt

United States

#23 Oct 12, 2010
Kaupas is a fool
copper

Tinley Park, IL

#24 Oct 12, 2010
lady wrote:
Kaupas is the only candidate with experience and is a proven leader.
Did u watch the NEWS today!! The wrong man was ARRESTED!!

THE KAUPAS KLAN NEEDS TO GO!!!

VOTE FOR PIAZZA!!!!!!!!
VOTE FOR PIAZZA!!!!!!!!
VOTE FOR PIAZZA!!!!!!!!
VOTE FOR PIAZZA!!!!!!!!
VOTE FOR PIAZZA!!!!!!!!
VOTE FOR PIAZZA!!!!!!!!
VOTE FOR PIAZZA!!!!!!!!
copper

Tinley Park, IL

#25 Oct 12, 2010
Piazza Rules!!!
copper

Tinley Park, IL

#26 Oct 12, 2010
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaupas does not catch the criminals. It is the everyday deputy on the streets and investigators who do the work. Kaupas's fault was believing in them. All the blame has always been put on him. Don't celebrate too early. It is the people who vote. Hey that paper of yours endorsed Girot in the general last time. Girot who?????
Kaupas won BIG.
U must have seen the news!! WE NEED PIAZZA!!!

GLADSCOW & KAUPAS R CORRUPT!!!

HOW much $$$ in this lawsuit will cost Will County Tax Payers!!!

VOTE PIAZZA!!
VOTE PIAZZA!!
VOTE PIAZZA!!
VOTE PIAZZA!!
copper

Tinley Park, IL

#27 Oct 12, 2010
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I said all the blame goes to Kaupas when everyone knows he is not on the streets. It is you guys that condemn him. How about our states attorney who charges the cases or throws them out. It's soley Kaupas' fault when there is a lot of blame to go around. Kaupas has taken that blame always. Accountability maybe means the department should have more educated men and woman working the streets. Now you want an uneducated deputy to run the department with no experience. We tried that with Obama. Nobody wants that again. Kaupas has the endorsement from M.A.P. and A.S.C.M.E.[ the largest union] of his department. They all back him as being the best candidate for Sheriff. They are bigger than the deputy vote. It was not as unanimous as Piazza says. Kaupas will win on Nov 2. Girot ran on these same issues and the people voted Kaupas. Go Kaupas!!!!!
Too Bad the BUSH ADMINISTRATION caused the ECONOMY we live in Today!! The Sheriff & his staff bring the cases/chargers to the States Attorney!!

WILL CO screwed up this TIME!!! HOW IRONIC right before ELECTION TIME!!!!!!!

GO PIAZZA!!!
GO PIAZZA!!!
GO PIAZZA!!!
GO PIAZZA!!!
GO PIAZZA!!!
Deputy Dog

United States

#28 Oct 13, 2010
Any citizen who wants to keep paying milllions of dollars in lawsuits, please continue to vote for Kaupas!!!
Dan

United States

#29 Oct 13, 2010
Best Man For The Job
Deputy Dog

United States

#30 Oct 13, 2010
Dan wrote:
Best Man For The Job
Yeah, ask the Joliet Hotel owners, Kevin Fox, and Brian Dorian!!!
Opinion

Mokena, IL

#32 Oct 13, 2010
Piazza supporters at thier best.
I do not think democrats will appreciate you attacking one of thier office holders, Glasgow, to get a nobody like Piazza elected. Just my opinion.

I would think attacking Glasgow will cost Piazza votes among his party.
vote4piazza

United States

#33 Oct 13, 2010
We need someone who is not Costing Us TaxPayers Lawsuits After Lawsuits.

Vote For Piazza!!!
copper69

United States

#34 Oct 13, 2010
bubba wrote:
a great leader,tough on crime
Especially Arresting the Wrong PERSON!!!!
The Killer is Still out there!!
We need a New Sheriff. Us taxpayers are sick & tired of Wasting Taxpayers $$$ on poor upper management decisions in the Sheriff's Dept. the Foxes won 8.5 million, i bet this one will win about 10 million.
VOTE for PIAZZA!!
VOTE for PIAZZA!!
VOTE for PIAZZA!!
VOTE for PIAZZA!!
VOTE for PIAZZA!!
copper69

United States

#35 Oct 13, 2010
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Piazza is part of that corrupt department you speak of. No experience to run the W.C.S.D of 600+ and 63 million dollar budget.
Kaupas has done a great job managing the budget and holding the line on spending.
U must be eating your Foot today, once u watched the news of the Wrongful Arrest. Sure sucks to be u!!!

Nov 2nd is the TIME for a NEW SHERIFF!!!

How bad can we get, 3 BIG CASES BLOWN (Riley Fox, Holiday INN & Dorian Arrest)

WILL COUNTY RESIDENTS & TAXPAYERS, TAKE A STAND!!!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE & ELECT PIAZZA!!!

Vote for Piazza!!!!!!
Vote for Piazza!!!!!!
Vote for Piazza!!!!!!
Vote for Piazza!!!!!!
Vote for Piazza!!!!!!
Vote for Piazza!!!!!!
Vote for Piazza!!!!!!
Vote for Piazza!!!!!!
Vote for Piazza!!!!!!
Vote for Piazza!!!!!!
Vote for Piazza!!!!!!
Vote for Piazza!!!!!!
Veteran

Chicago, IL

#36 Oct 13, 2010
Hey Greg(Roselle) and Phil(Homer Glen), talk to each other on the telephone instead of here. You two don't fool anyone. You're both SPAM. Kaupas will be elected again...Thank You...
Opinion

Mokena, IL

#37 Oct 13, 2010
copper69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially Arresting the Wrong PERSON!!!!
The Killer is Still out there!!
We need a New Sheriff. Us taxpayers are sick & tired of Wasting Taxpayers $$$ on poor upper management decisions in the Sheriff's Dept. the Foxes won 8.5 million, i bet this one will win about 10 million.
VOTE for PIAZZA!!
VOTE for PIAZZA!!
VOTE for PIAZZA!!
VOTE for PIAZZA!!
VOTE for PIAZZA!!
Have you mentioned the investigation was done by Piazza supporters????? That an eye witness picked him out of a lineup and I.D. his truck???
What makes you sure of a lawsuit??? You talk out of both sides of your mouth.
This is 3 weeks before an election. If Kaupas wanted he could have kept him until after the election but instead he did the right thing for Brian and the citizens of Wiil County.
That is exactly why he will be re-elected. You are using this as a campaign issue not Kaupas. Piazza not ready to lead.
Vote Kaupas!
Opinion

Mokena, IL

#38 Oct 13, 2010
How about Cook County deputies kicking down the wrong door the other day???
He is up for election anyone critizing Dart???
Screw up on some poor elderly couple. Wow lets kick Dart out for incompetence. Vote Collins
copper69

United States

#39 Oct 13, 2010
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you mentioned the investigation was done by Piazza supporters????? That an eye witness picked him out of a lineup and I.D. his truck???
What makes you sure of a lawsuit??? You talk out of both sides of your mouth.
This is 3 weeks before an election. If Kaupas wanted he could have kept him until after the election but instead he did the right thing for Brian and the citizens of Wiil County.
That is exactly why he will be re-elected. You are using this as a campaign issue not Kaupas. Piazza not ready to lead.
Vote Kaupas!
they say it is going to be a republican year in illinois and the u.s. that may be true. i consider myself a republican and one that I'm not going to vote for is the lying sheriff paul kaupas!!!! i honestly think this man would throw a baby to the wolves to save his political career!! he is dis-honest and un-trust worthy.in other words a huge LIAR!!!!! he is an embarrassment to law enforcement,to his party,and to humanity!!!! he is just a huge pom pas liar that needs to go!!!!

Vote for PISTOL PETE PIAZZA!!!!
copper69

United States

#40 Oct 13, 2010
Bring it on "Opinion" from NEW LENOX!!! or do i mean Pat Barry!!!

maybe now the people of will county will finally WAKE UP!!!!kaupas will do whatever he has to to get re-elected!!!! we have been down this road twice before.....first with the fox case, then with the hotel credit card case and now with this one.....kaupas and his administration should be brought up on criminal charges!!! this guy is a lying piece of $#!t!!

Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!Vote for PIAZZA!!!
newlenoxcop

United States

#41 Oct 13, 2010
I think it's time to dump Kaupas, his incompetence coupled with Glasgow is totally dangerous to the citizens of Will County, I am a republican who would never vote for incompetent Kaupas.

NEW LENOX PD SUPPORTS PIAZZA!!!

Vote for PIAZZA!!! Vote for PIAZZA!!! Vote for PIAZZA!!! Vote for PIAZZA!!! Vote for PIAZZA!!! Vote for PIAZZA!!! Vote for PIAZZA!!! Vote for PIAZZA!!!
frankfortpd

United States

#42 Oct 13, 2010
Is Kaupas going to stare into the camera and apologize like he did with Kevin Fox? Is Glascow going to blame his incompetence on some else like he did with Fox? Do you know why Peterson is not convicted, Lisa Stebic's murder remains unsolved, the credit card scam in Joliet was a hoax and crime goes unsolved in Will County? Abbott and Costello are in charge. These two should resign immediately and turn everything over to people who know what they are doing.

Frankfort PD for PIAZZA!!!

Vote for PIAZZA!!
mokencop

United States

#43 Oct 13, 2010
Let's remember the states attorney only charges after the sheriff brings a case to him. So it still falls on the sheriff. Kaupas is a LIAR, and needs to go. Stay in the house because there is still three weeks before the election, so who will be the next "IRON CLAD" case before the election. Brian will be a rich man because Kaupas wanted to get elected.

VOTE for PIAZZA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sinkhole in Palos Gardens 8 hr Moving NOW 1
Do you remember-North Avenue Roller Rink? (May '09) 9 hr eoj 91
Next mayor 10 hr MCambell sucks 4
Mccambell Kids (Nov '14) 10 hr MCambell sucks 5
Codornices Village (Nov '10) 11 hr Question 5
Bridgeview IL. Gang Graffiti from blacks and m... (Dec '13) 12 hr Tom 39
Cicero strip clubs (Sep '14) 13 hr oldschoolchicagoa... 11

Westchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance