ya right

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

It does matter who gets in will county they are all jokes. The cops from braidwood to wilmington and channon right down to the county cops are all assholes. I live in will county and know this first hand. I am 45 yrs old and have been pulled over for no reason. Just because they like to play tuff guy. So who ever gets in there isn't going to do anything. But in braidwood they can get the people with no seat belts. But they can't get bank robber or murders. Wilmington can't do anything. And we seen what will county can do. Lock up everybody and worry about if they did it later. How much has the police dept cost us taxpayers in lawsuits. Because they are to stupid to be cops. They need for someone to come in and clean these departments out. And until that happens it doesn't matter who gets in.
Glass House = No Stones

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

ya right wrote:
It does matter who gets in will county they are all jokes. The cops from braidwood to wilmington and channon right down to the county cops are all assholes. I live in will county and know this first hand. I am 45 yrs old and have been pulled over for no reason. Just because they like to play tuff guy. So who ever gets in there isn't going to do anything. But in braidwood they can get the people with no seat belts. But they can't get bank robber or murders. Wilmington can't do anything. And we seen what will county can do. Lock up everybody and worry about if they did it later. How much has the police dept cost us taxpayers in lawsuits. Because they are to stupid to be cops. They need for someone to come in and clean these departments out. And until that happens it doesn't matter who gets in.
I think Will County, Braidwood, and Wilmington are capitalized. Not sure, but by "channon" I think you mean Channahon. And this sentence "but they can't get bank robber or murders". Are you trying to say bank robbers and murderers? I also think that it's "too stupid to be cops".
I don't think you should be calling other people stupid. By the looks of it, if all these police officers are so stupid like you say, then you should be the Chief of Police.
blago fan

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

blago fer sheriff and pres dude then our country will be straight triiping blago

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westchester Discussions

Search the Westchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Oak Lawn fire chief to also run Chicago Ridge FD 4 min Lovin It 41
hillside hurricanes football 7 min The Insider 33
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 20 min found you 34
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Terry rigsby 49,008
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr newpoly 1,867
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr nono 3,842
Why do crackheads live in trailer parks? 12 hr Just Curious 1
•••
•••
•••
Westchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westchester Jobs

•••