|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

compare people wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right i would be a coward if I had those credentials. I wouldn't expose myself in public. I would be embarrassed! I guess ur candidates are brave and courageous for having the "pantalones" to get made fun of. Way to take one for the team guys. I guess it's for a good cause. Kudos to you! U are very inspiring!
The only one making fun of them is you and a few other people with biased opinions. and who are you? No one, that's who. Eres Latino? Porque no ayudas a tu comunidad? Talk all you want about "mi raza" and write all the words in Spanish you want. But when you have the guts to go out there and talk to residents about how you plan to make your community better and the balls to blow off negativity from people, who have no other goal in life than to bash others- then come talk to me about your "raza."
Fresh

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Just added to Rolando's resume........ Completed first "número dos" in the potty at Melrose Park school, without assistance, at 9 years old. Punch #41 on Election Day kids. A true inspiration!
Too little

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rolando still uses a step stool to get his wide midget butt on the toilet.
Oh I see

Beloit, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Melrose park wrote:
<quoted text> all those degrees and you guys still can't add! Look at our debt, pension ect. Maybe we just need some honest people in there. You guys know how to steal money and hide it. Why does MVP hide from issues bearing down on the residents. Instead they bash Martinez to avoid any kind of intelligent debate.
Some honest grade school graduates. They'll fix all our problems! They can do math in crayon!
Scared

Beloit, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

cowardly lion wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one making fun of them is you and a few other people with biased opinions. and who are you? No one, that's who. Eres Latino? Porque no ayudas a tu comunidad? Talk all you want about "mi raza" and write all the words in Spanish you want. But when you have the guts to go out there and talk to residents about how you plan to make your community better and the balls to blow off negativity from people, who have no other goal in life than to bash others- then come talk to me about your "raza."
Why does RMP always sound like bullies - yelling, using profanity, talking about genitals? Is that the way this guy talks to residents? They scare me.
Candidates

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Don't be afraid of them. Many of us had perfect attendance during our grade school years. Vote RMP!
Stop scaring yourself

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Scared wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does RMP always sound like bullies - yelling, using profanity, talking about genitals? Is that the way this guy talks to residents? They scare me.
The only way someone was yelling to you while you were reading that post is if you are reading out loud to yourself. If that is the case, then seek some medical attention.
Pitasi

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Want to hear a real joke?
There is a pathetic young man who had a psychotic break from reality not too long ago in the parking lot of Melrose Park P.D.. Let's just call him J.T. or Jr. for short. He has a pension for blaming everybody else for his problems and poor decisions. He blames his ex-girlfriend for getting mad at him when he is unwelcome at her home at 3 a.m. while his wife and new born baby are asleep in his foreclosed home. He blames his other ex girlfriend for bankrupting him and keeping him from making his mortgage payments when he makes $70,000/yr and was single. He blamed the me and Lt. Dimaio for making him mentally unstable by keeping him on midnights and coming to the police station with his hands wrapped up like a boxer, looking for me and Dimaio to kick our asses. He blamed his cousin for causing me to keep him on midnights. He was stripped of his gun. and sent off for a medical evaluation. But we felt sorry for the lad and did not fire him. Instead we eventually gave him his gun back and kept him on the payroll sitting behind a desk.
But this was not good enough for him. He wanted his job back on the streets because he missed visiting his ex-girlfriend while his wife and baby were asleep. Even though he was unwelcome there.
So Me and Serpico gave him a way back. We made him sign his soul over to us and work for Serpico's campaign. Because you know he has a family to feed. Now he goes around putting up Serpico signs where they are not wanted. Like his grandfather's house. They keep getting taken down but he returns early in the morning and puts another one up. They are very elderly and do not support or plan on voting for Serpico. You see blood is thicker than water. But he puts them up anyway. They are old and can be manipulated by his sob stories. This makes him look good to us. He goes around town with his newly recruited crew of childhood friends who live in Stone Park and talk about how great Serpico is and how no Mexican's like his cousin Jesse Martinez.

The message in this tale of woe is what a false perception signs project and how sad and far a pathetic individual can sink into selling his soul and lose all self-respect. It is also indicitive of a sorry man-boy who can not take responsibilities for his own immature, reckless, and selfish behavior.
I feel sorry for his wife and child. BUT WE HAVE HIM WHERE WE WANT HIM. LIKE SO MANY OTHERS. THIS IS THE REALITY OF SERPICO.
For real

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

You have us all where you want us? Speaking to residents, whom overwhelmingly support Mayor Serpico. Blanketing Melrose with signs. Having successful fundraisers. Having people call us to volunteer and to be a part of a movement to say NO to the group of wannabe leaders.

WE ARE RIGHT WHERE YOU WANT US! Thank you and keep having is right where you want us! Appreciate the help guys
Jesse the Joker

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Joker
hey

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Pitasi wrote:
Want to hear a real joke?
There is a pathetic young man who had a psychotic break from reality not too long ago in the parking lot of Melrose Park P.D.. Let's just call him J.T. or Jr. for short. He has a pension for blaming everybody else for his problems and poor decisions. He blames his ex-girlfriend for getting mad at him when he is unwelcome at her home at 3 a.m. while his wife and new born baby are asleep in his foreclosed home. He blames his other ex girlfriend for bankrupting him and keeping him from making his mortgage payments when he makes $70,000/yr and was single. He blamed the me and Lt. Dimaio for making him mentally unstable by keeping him on midnights and coming to the police station with his hands wrapped up like a boxer, looking for me and Dimaio to kick our asses. He blamed his cousin for causing me to keep him on midnights. He was stripped of his gun. and sent off for a medical evaluation. But we felt sorry for the lad and did not fire him. Instead we eventually gave him his gun back and kept him on the payroll sitting behind a desk.
But this was not good enough for him. He wanted his job back on the streets because he missed visiting his ex-girlfriend while his wife and baby were asleep. Even though he was unwelcome there.
So Me and Serpico gave him a way back. We made him sign his soul over to us and work for Serpico's campaign. Because you know he has a family to feed. Now he goes around putting up Serpico signs where they are not wanted. Like his grandfather's house. They keep getting taken down but he returns early in the morning and puts another one up. They are very elderly and do not support or plan on voting for Serpico. You see blood is thicker than water. But he puts them up anyway. They are old and can be manipulated by his sob stories. This makes him look good to us. He goes around town with his newly recruited crew of childhood friends who live in Stone Park and talk about how great Serpico is and how no Mexican's like his cousin Jesse Martinez.
The message in this tale of woe is what a false perception signs project and how sad and far a pathetic individual can sink into selling his soul and lose all self-respect. It is also indicitive of a sorry man-boy who can not take responsibilities for his own immature, reckless, and selfish behavior.
I feel sorry for his wife and child. BUT WE HAVE HIM WHERE WE WANT HIM. LIKE SO MANY OTHERS. THIS IS THE REALITY OF SERPICO.
Hey J.B.!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillside hurricanes football 33 min HurricaneFan 38
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Chickenpoo 49,272
Reports of more flooded basements, again, on Ci... 7 hr water 2
Complaint against Burank laundromat (Apr '09) 7 hr Abia 27
Big Hurt Brew Pub 17 hr Roger 6
sex offenders in river grove 20 hr disgusted and wor... 1
Christ Hospital's Pain Clinic - what a joke for... (Jul '09) 22 hr joke drs 12

Search the Westchester Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Westchester Jobs