First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lost in the 70s

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2009
i went to cicero school in the 60s eary 70s my name is greg m what happen to the old teachers .like coach leapce mr.bodro..miss kepfield mean one there lol and others good old days
Cicero Gal

Savage, MN

#2 Dec 11, 2009
Have you seen the school lately? What a change. Yes, I remember coach leapce and mr bodro (not sure on the spelling), wasn't he the art teacher?
cicero resident

Naperville, IL

#3 Jan 1, 2010
Get yourselve's a facebook and you'll find out along with all your old classmates
Jon

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Cicero Gal wrote:
Have you seen the school lately? What a change. Yes, I remember coach leapce and mr bodro (not sure on the spelling), wasn't he the art teacher?
yea and mr wickholm was the principal. I forgot the name of that blonde lady from home-ed. And mr bond in sience class.
yep

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 20, 2013
yeah wickholm always had it out for me'i new his office well'i sat there alot lol and the couch cant spell that name lol'one mean s.o.b ' my sideburns never did grow right;he would pick us up by them' man mr. bodro art teacher 'mis spell im sure owell..
yep

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 20, 2013
jon dont no if thats your real name'or my old friend big j but how the h.e.l.l. are you lol peace..
yep

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 20, 2013
cicero resident wrote:
Get yourselve's a facebook and you'll find out along with all your old classmates
i got facebook so how you do that; just look up the school lol heck i dont no.
Jon

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2013
yep wrote:
jon dont no if thats your real name'or my old friend big j but how the h.e.l.l. are you lol peace..
yea, its me. Cindy krozel is a school teacher in town. And remember vice principal mr phillips and mrs goldstein or gabarino
tee alley

Gay, WV

#9 Mar 25, 2013
yeah how's it going' yep i remember'and mr'lagrekco shop teacher' and yes mis-spell'hey i went to cicero school lol'misskepfield math teacher'another mean one miss tumbul english teacher' mr ajack spanish teacher cc''keep it going j later,,
Jon

United States

#10 Mar 25, 2013
tee alley wrote:
yeah how's it going' yep i remember'and mr'lagrekco shop teacher' and yes mis-spell'hey i went to cicero school lol'misskepfield math teacher'another mean one miss tumbul english teacher' mr ajack spanish teacher cc''keep it going j later,,
wasn't it tumavich. I had her for homeroom. I'm still trying to remember the girls coach.
g-yep

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>wasn't it tumavich. I had her for homeroom. I'm still trying to remember the girls coach.
yeah that was her i had it close hehe'girls coach mmm she was homeck also'cant remember nice leggs i remember that lol..you have a pc now?
jon

El Monte, CA

#12 Mar 26, 2013
g-yep wrote:
<quoted text>yeah that was her i had it close hehe'girls coach mmm she was homeck also'cant remember nice leggs i remember that lol..you have a pc now?
no I use my phone. Remember Staffy's
pica

Elkview, WV

#13 Mar 27, 2013
jon wrote:
<quoted text> no I use my phone. Remember Staffy's
staffy's get a cheap pc can skype and more on it'send me a al's pizza mmm
broken windows

El Monte, CA

#14 Mar 27, 2013
Staffys was the candy store across the street from cicero school. I don't no what skype is.
joe tow-cars

Man, WV

#15 Mar 28, 2013
skype is when you have a camera and specker on pc' and can see and talk to who ever is on your list'live ' its free and cool when big kaw lived in alaska' we talked that way' look it up' OH miss hymen was girls couch i think' i had her in homeroom...
viennas

El Monte, CA

#16 Mar 28, 2013
That name sounds rite. Where's kev liveing now
mock 1

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 28, 2013
viennas wrote:
That name sounds rite. Where's kev liveing now
florida'3 hrs south of jax bought a mobil home' nice boat he's on fresh water has his own slip -dock'in code i like to get your email somehow'i should have sent mine in the christmas card lol' i seen your note 'getting lazy in my old age'need to fix this place up'paint pourch ect'maybe when it warms up'can you go in pool rooms on yahoo..if so tell me what time and day' nights good for me'can talk live and private'
leather jacket

El Monte, CA

#18 Mar 29, 2013
I remember mike used to get tossed in the coatroom and he would rifle though my leather jacket for cigarettes.
bunny in coat pocket

Ashford, WV

#19 Mar 30, 2013
leather jacket wrote:
I remember mike used to get tossed in the coatroom and he would rifle though my leather jacket for cigarettes.
lol thats a good one'i use to go in coats and get gum when i was in there lol.i liked the coat room laid out and rested'mr clueso the janater liked when id clean the floor; with my colths .
gum-solve

United States

#20 Mar 30, 2013
Remember the crickets?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 1 hr GOD IS KING 1,446
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 1 hr GOD IS KING 8,212
15 displaced by extra-alarm fire at Chicago Rid... 9 hr tbone. 6
Will Davies resign tonite or will he try to han... (Jul '13) Thu Uncle Chuckle 80
Empty lots on 111th (May '12) Thu annonymos 24
Is this site even relevant to Chicago Ridge any... Wed Stone Cold 5
News Live and Let Live, Chicago Jan '15 Signed up Tinka 3
Westchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]