Roberts Park Fire Chief Quits Amidst ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no way

United States

#21 Feb 4, 2013
Another Justice Person wrote:
Don't act like there werent issues with Justice FD. Their responding times sucked compared to Roberts Park. Dont bring RP down because of an idiot who stole money. Then why not take every town and department down too because "no one is perfect." Lets get our money back and get someone new to be chief "As it happened already." With the new chief, everything seems to be fine with the department. I don't think we will have any issues anytime soon. Also, the town saves money with Rp running Justice. Thats another reason why RP took over. Be happy that today you can say the department can serve you 100% better than in 2011 or during the time the asshole ran it.
justice was staffed 24/7 How much do they charge every year, thank the Union , And when Roberts Park has a fire in town look at all the equipment that stays in the firehouse,
Frmr Justice Resident

United States

#22 Nov 8, 2013
Well, we know Vollinger was implicated seeing as he was chief at the time. Automatically he is suspect because of his position in the department.

The only other person that resigned from the department at that time was Lt. Marty Calderon. Now that guy is an a$$. Wouldn't surprise me if he were into something sleazy.

All it takes is a look through the departments meeting minutes. Vollinger resigned then shortly after that so did Calderon. Not too hard to put them together.
blondie

Chicago, IL

#23 Apr 15, 2014
It was Marty Calderon, Fred Vollinger, and Kelly Kulzer. All jerks!
Curious

Hickory Hills, IL

#24 Jul 23, 2014
So what is going on now? Nothing has been in the paper.
justice

Morton Grove, IL

#25 Sep 14, 2014
Small towns like Justice can not afford to be in the fire dept. business. And if there really was money stolen it would have come to light by now. There was no money stolen so go on to some other guessing fest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1,582
Poll Who is more useless at the Stone Park Fire Dept. (May '09) 1 hr Truth Finder 10
News Downers library official faces removal after re... 15 hr BHS alum 2
She Gone 17 hr Must Be 4
Results Party 17 hr Nothing Surprises... 13
will you support Pastorino if he decides to ru... (Aug '10) Fri Justme 21
Stop the Soda Tax in Cook County Fri Yeah OK 75

Westchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages