I Missed the Fest
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shut It

Oak Lawn, IL

#21 Oct 4, 2008
Barb no one really cares what you have to say BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! Just shut up and go back in your trailer with your dog and jar of peanut butter
Barb

Chicago, IL

#22 Oct 7, 2008
Shut It wrote:
Barb no one really cares what you have to say BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! Just shut up and go back in your trailer with your dog and jar of peanut butter
I've read about gays using their dogs & peanut butter - sorry pal, but I don't swing that way.
Sounds like your diaper needs changing.

“always deseed and destem”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23 Oct 10, 2008
Plastic Bag Man- I think I saw your stolen bike parked over at Pepe's just now. Also was that you I saw in neighbors back yard about 3:45 this morning. What were you thinking? Looks like you tied one on.I put some leftover nicks pizza out back for you in case you get hungry. Keep it real Bag Man. keep it real

“actual mugshot ”

Since: Aug 08

Dixmoor, Illinois

#24 Oct 12, 2008
It wasn't there....neither was the pizza... frickin raccoons....Saw a boat in the neighbors yard though. This is my favorite time of year. All the boat owners of the Ridge and Worth bring their boats back for winter storage in their driveways and backyards. Nice, cozy place to chill out of for a night or two. I just get some Schlitz, sneak up the driveway, crawl under the boat cover, and I'm partying on a boat just like rich dudes on TV. I'm gonna get a hot local vixen partying with me on a boat one of these nights. I wanna role play and pretend I'm Gilligan and that I'm gonna get with Ginger. Problem is that the only chick I know who'll go for it weighs 300 pounds...... that's not how Ginger looked I don't think. I have more fun in some of these boats than the actual schlubs who own them!!
Strange

Oak Lawn, IL

#25 Oct 12, 2008
Almost afraid to admit this. Plastic Man is funny!

“Handsome As Ever”

Location hidden

#26 Oct 13, 2008
Hey GH, I saw PBM yesterday at around noon behind Jack&Pats. It looked like he found his bike. He also found a new friend maybe they are going to start a social club in the alleys? Dumpster dining anyone?

“always deseed and destem”

Location hidden

#27 Oct 13, 2008
Thanks Happy, they treat the Plastic Bag Man good over there by Jack&Pats. Ive seen him up on the roof over there a time or 2. Ive also know he hangs out behind Mr Gs. I respect the fact that he uses his real picture (though a little dated) in his profile. Slummin with the Plastic Bag Man should be a Fox reality show. I'd watch as we follow the PBM on his exploits in the ridge and Worth.
Scott

Chicago, IL

#28 Feb 5, 2013
What happened to all these characters that use to post on here? Now the only post are the political idiots taking shots at each other

“Handsome As Ever”

Location hidden

#29 Feb 5, 2013
They wont let us drink in the library anymore so our creativity is out the window.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worker at spa near Willowbrook faces prostituti... 3 hr John Caliendo 5
Help 8 hr Dancer 1
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) 21 hr Bugaboo 38
and there off The 2017 race for Mayor. 23 hr No spin zone 35
R.I.P. Mickey Caliendo Mon MPPD 1
Little league allstar game 1959 Mon Flyboy 2
Redundancy from WILDBILL Mon WILDBILL 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages