Estate Of Peterson's 3rd Wife To Be Reopened

Full story: NBC 5 Chicago 9
Will County Judge Carmen Goodman ruled Thursday morning that the estate of Kathleen Savio could be reopened. Full Story
Lauren

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 17, 2008
Come on Drew. Give yourself up already.
Parent

Crystal Lake, IL

#2 Apr 17, 2008
this is sad that he got away with it once and now again still! How corrupt is our system? Especially since he was on it!
Lauren

Atlanta, GA

#3 Apr 17, 2008
Parent wrote:
this is sad that he got away with it once and now again still! How corrupt is our system? Especially since he was on it!
My Point exactly
chitown lady

Ingleside, IL

#5 Apr 17, 2008
Drew is scum. Lowest of the low......All of a sudden he is humble. What a joke. He knows darn well the grand jury is almost done , if not done already. Him going on Larry King was a rouse. He needed to put on his best "I'm sad" look. If Drew thinks he knows so much, TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST ! Seems you hide behind "my attorney's advice" Yeah right....Your lawyer is just as slimy as you are. Just do it Drew, what are you really afraid of?

“Mankind, a work in progress”

Since: Nov 07

Chicago

#6 Apr 17, 2008
YES!!!!! This is the beginning of the end for that Mudering piece of $hit Drew! It will take a while, but trust me, justice will be done in this case. This is one case that has all the necessary components to put his @ss away.

Note to DOTS: Oh I know damn well you are following this. Circumstantial Evidence, etc. will take him down. You can always go visit him in jail and even write him when the time comes. So much for the "Savios's not having a Pony in the show"...looks like to me, they got a big @ss ELEPHANT in the show!! You go John Q. Kelly, and Judge Goodman....Jurisprudence at its' best today. So much for the Ambulance chaser Brodsky.....like I said said from day one, he is in way over his head. LOL Note to Brodsky, better start hitting the Media Circuit again..before the main attraction gets locked up. I realize I have come across a little strong in my statements, but I have just gotten so sick of some people thinking Drew is a maligned guy and misunderstood. Bull$hit! He is a former Rogue Cop who thus far has gotten away with Murder, but not for long. JMO Keep the faith. No apologies, none
WSS

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 17, 2008
Throw the guy in prison already and quit wasting the tax payers money on this case .
If he wasn't guilty, Why haven't the fourth wife make a phone call to police and tell them She is ok???
sammy

United States

#8 Apr 17, 2008
Fourth wife can't call home from the grave, now can she?
I'd rather my tax dollars be wasted in the process of locking up this poor excuse for a human being than anything else I can think of right now!
JB is such a sorry clown, read some very interesting information today about how he failed to pay his lawyer during his divorce and was taken to court during bankruptcy because he was still Not paying his lawyer!!!!!
Guess you get what you pay for huh?
The walls are slowly closing in on DP and I only pray all his dirty deeds will be known and justice will be served very soon.
John Q Kelly will be no match for you Joel, take your toys and go home already.
WHERE IS STACY???
orphanannie

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2008
AVALON EWO wrote:
YES!!!!! This is the beginning of the end for that Mudering piece of $hit Drew! It will take a while, but trust me, justice will be done in this case. This is one case that has all the necessary components to put his @ss away.
Note to DOTS: Oh I know damn well you are following this. Circumstantial Evidence, etc. will take him down. You can always go visit him in jail and even write him when the time comes. So much for the "Savios's not having a Pony in the show"...looks like to me, they got a big @ss ELEPHANT in the show!! You go John Q. Kelly, and Judge Goodman....Jurisprudence at its' best today. So much for the Ambulance chaser Brodsky.....like I said said from day one, he is in way over his head. LOL Note to Brodsky, better start hitting the Media Circuit again..before the main attraction gets locked up. I realize I have come across a little strong in my statements, but I have just gotten so sick of some people thinking Drew is a maligned guy and misunderstood. Bull$hit! He is a former Rogue Cop who thus far has gotten away with Murder, but not for long. JMO Keep the faith. No apologies, none
I got'cher back....no apology necessary....soon enough, our hunch about him will be prove 'right on'....you say it like it is, Avalon...don't apologize for having an opinion...

“Mankind, a work in progress”

Since: Nov 07

Chicago

#10 Apr 18, 2008
Thanks Orphan: God knows, there are a few of us that know what this man is all about. I think Brodsky and Drew got a slap across the face today. Lets see how their slap stick works now on some Morning or Night show! Brodsky, can sputter all he wants........but in the end, Mr. Slick is going down! Go John Q. Kelly, and Judge Goodman. I'm also glad Drew was denied in having his Guns returned to him or given to his Son Steve. Another Blow to Brodsky and Company! Kathleen is speaking from the Grave, and justice for her will be done as it will be for Stacy.
JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chuck tokar MAYOR 1 hr Gee Whiz Its a Ni... 49
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 3 hr Los Cubanitos 661
Nonna and Sgt. Susek 4 hr Nonna B 2
Nonna and Fat Ronnie 5 hr Nonna B 8
Scavo Cried Like A Baby! 8 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 1
Roy Steve Greg and the Isrealli Camera connection (Sep '12) 8 hr DBos 26
Retired police sergeant found shot dead in back... (Jun '12) 12 hr tlc 13
Westchester Dating
Find my Match

Westchester Jobs