21 confirmed street gangs operating i...

21 confirmed street gangs operating in Cicero.

Posted in the Westchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gang warning

Willowbrook, IL

#1 Feb 11, 2011
People who want a lifestyle free of graffiti, drug dealings, drive bys, and such may want to think about moving to another suburb as a map of street gangs reveals 21 confirmed operating street gangs in Chicago's west suburb of Cicero. And in case you were curious, there are currently 4 confirmed street gangs operating in Berwyn. There are no gangs operating in Stickney, Forest View, Riverside, or North Riverside.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lost in the 70s

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 12, 2011
Gang warning wrote:
People who want a lifestyle free of graffiti, drug dealings, drive bys, and such may want to think about moving to another suburb as a map of street gangs reveals 21 confirmed operating street gangs in Chicago's west suburb of Cicero. And in case you were curious, there are currently 4 confirmed street gangs operating in Berwyn. There are no gangs operating in Stickney, Forest View, Riverside, or North Riverside.
oh give them time there working up cermack what a shame
lost in the 70s

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 12, 2011
what is the % of white ppl in cicero use to be bot 77% when i grew up there lived 1 block from old cicero school when thay had a roll of houses there then tour them down and put a baseball field there old western electric field use to have jim class there good old days ...now look
Gang warning

Willowbrook, IL

#4 Feb 12, 2011
Even worse still, one of those gangs is the lethal and highly chaotic Latin Kings. And in fact, the Latin Kings are so violent, they have even earned themselves a spot on the World's Toughest Street gangs on the TV program "That's Tough"!
yep

Spencer, WV

#5 Feb 12, 2011
ppl like that will get theres one day
news update

Oak Lawn, IL

#6 Feb 12, 2011
that not just now- cicero was that way 10 years ago-still hasn't change, thats why i moved out of there, I lived near 23rd pl central- drive by shooting in broad daylight. couldn't leave my kids out to play
butcher

Cicero, IL

#7 Nov 11, 2011
if you wanna live in cicero u need to learn to deal with this shit larry dominick isnt going to be president forever so when shit goes south it will be very easy to control the area just sayin
Prophecy

Cicero, IL

#8 Jan 27, 2012
To the OP, what you have described is nothing compared to what lies right ahead for Cicero. Cicero is under the full control of a gangsterous bureaucracy. The Cicero Police Department is so lazy they wouldn't respond to a terrorist attack! And even now, the once quiet and peaceful neighborhood of Boulevard Manor is seeing a massive surge of gang and crime activity. And by the end of this decade, Boulevard Manor will become a war zone type of neighborhood, overflowing with drive by shootings, including numerous firearm attacks on innocent people, armed robberies, and homicides. Eventually, the danger level in Cicero will way far exceed that of New Orleans, possibly even coming close to that of Ford Heights, Illinois. By 2020, Cicero, Illinois will be named America's murder and shooting capital, and by 2025, Cicero will be ranked by Forbes as the #1 most dangerous city in America in terms of both violent and nonviolent crime, and the very phrase "Cicero, Illinois" will be synonymous with crime and violence throughout all of North America. Even Mexico City will be a walk in the park, safetywise, compared to Cicero.
Girl From Unity

Cicero, IL

#9 Feb 21, 2012
Cicero was on the news for being dangerous.
What a Shame
Girl From Unity

Cicero, IL

#10 Feb 21, 2012
I'm on the eat side half way thru the year and already saw 7 fights
7 were the only ones I saw probably like 20 more
Oh and the 7 fights were only on my side (east idk about the west)
dirtydeeogee

Garden City, MI

#11 Jul 8, 2012
Prophecy wrote:
To the OP, what you have described is nothing compared to what lies right ahead for Cicero. Cicero is under the full control of a gangsterous bureaucracy. The Cicero Police Department is so lazy they wouldn't respond to a terrorist attack! And even now, the once quiet and peaceful neighborhood of Boulevard Manor is seeing a massive surge of gang and crime activity. And by the end of this decade, Boulevard Manor will become a war zone type of neighborhood, overflowing with drive by shootings, including numerous firearm attacks on innocent people, armed robberies, and homicides. Eventually, the danger level in Cicero will way far exceed that of New Orleans, possibly even coming close to that of Ford Heights, Illinois. By 2020, Cicero, Illinois will be named America's murder and shooting capital, and by 2025, Cicero will be ranked by Forbes as the #1 most dangerous city in America in terms of both violent and nonviolent crime, and the very phrase "Cicero, Illinois" will be synonymous with crime and violence throughout all of North America. Even Mexico City will be a walk in the park, safetywise, compared to Cicero.
STFU! It ain't even that bad! Atleast compared to 5 to 10yrs ago. Yeah Blvd Manor has had increased gang activity, but nowhere near the acyivity as the other neighborhoods in Cicero. And NO, Cicero is NOT going to be one of the most dangerous towns in the country and DEFINITLY won't surpass or even come close to Mexico City. Larry Dominick has succesfully been able to cut gang crime in half. I used to be a gang member in Cicero during the 1990's and early 2000's.
Mister Chicago

Cicero, IL

#12 Aug 7, 2012
In Chicagoland, there are but 2 choices of lifestyle, and only 2 choices.

The first choice is the tiring, Sabbathless, All-Work-No-Play lifestyle in which you are required to work all 7 days a week, even as much as 15 hours a day, at multiple jobs, even to the point where you get no more than 6 hours of sleep per day, and having to answer a firm and clear "Sir, Yes Sir!" to orders to cancel your vacation, work more hours, triple or even quadruple your work pace, and other stuff.

The second choice is the violent and often lethal gangster life. And nobody in their right mind would live the gangster life as it is filled with dangerous illegal drugs, shootings, robberies, jail/prison time, and even death.

If you like neither option, sorry, but you will really need to leave Chicagoland and find another metro area to live your life.
80s baby

Osceola, WI

#13 Aug 28, 2012
I lived in cicero cicero and cermak bout ten years after goin to jail for gangs there Nd stealing to survive we got the hell out an life is great now but I do miss it somtimes sad
It was exciting
80s baby

Osceola, WI

#14 Aug 28, 2012
I was at park holme in the 90 by 16th st driveby in broad daylight look that shit up on a public swimming pool hundred kids swimmin kids got hit lived across the street I was like 8 years old.
brother c

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2012
Latin count world- Latin counts popping everybody dropping
stuck

United States

#16 Nov 3, 2012
lost in the 70s wrote:
what is the % of white ppl in cicero use to be bot 77% when i grew up there lived 1 block from old cicero school when thay had a roll of houses there then tour them down and put a baseball field there old western electric field use to have jim class there good old days ...now look
maybe 2% do you remember coach lepski
sinister

United States

#17 Nov 6, 2012
brother c wrote:
Latin count world- Latin counts popping everybody dropping
count killa b&*$h .....
Insane 22nd

Lemont, IL

#18 Jan 5, 2013
Two two boys run south Cicero
RICH M

Chicago, IL

#20 May 12, 2013
stuck wrote:
<quoted text> maybe 2% do you remember coach lepski
.......Bill Lepsi was the BEST coach ever !!!!!
sin city boyz

United States

#22 Jul 3, 2013
Sin city boyz cicero and roosevelt roach g... grant works can't get no worse.. we run from roosevelt to 14th and 47th to 50ct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Downtowners (Aug '08) 2 hr Deep 2
village of melrose park residency for employees (May '16) 4 hr chip 5
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 5 hr Trent Gray 395
News 2 poodles dropped from 5th floor of Oak Lawn pa... 7 hr Poodle poop 7
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) 8 hr Silvio 966
CR School Board Election Results 15 hr Cheeto Santino 13
Results Now Party led by Fran Broke Topix 20 hr Your Gone 14

Westchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance