Kadner: Battles for mayor form in Cre...

Kadner: Battles for mayor form in Crestwood, Oak Lawn

There are 87 comments on the The Southtown Star story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Kadner: Battles for mayor form in Crestwood, Oak Lawn. In it, The Southtown Star reports that:

Those two campaigns promise to be among the most volatile during the April 13 municipal elections because they threaten longstanding political interests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southtown Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Terry

Midlothian, IL

#85 Feb 20, 2013
I don't like in MIdlothian. Crestwood needs it own post office or at least a seaparte zip code.
Save Crestwood No Toscas

Chicago, IL

#86 Feb 20, 2013
It is true wrote:
<quoted text>First let me state this . I am pissed about the water. i wanted to cash in on the lawsuits. I have lived in town for 13 1/2 years. The attorney I went to showed me several pieces of paper where both the IEPA and EPA said the water was ok and the residents were never in danger. They also said it when they were at the Biela center. My lawyer said I would need to come up with a lot of money to file lawsuits and the odds of me winning anything were very much stacked against me. I am pissed. He is not lying I read the info that my lawyer dug up and attended the town hall meeting. It was even in an article the Tribune wrote. That is why no one was or has been charged with poisoning anyone.
This is the main reason we don't need douche bag Toscas as Mayor. He and Carr Wreck are just saying bad water as their fame to try and win.Residents know better than Duche bag Tocas or Carr wreck.Just think had work makes money now LAWSUITS.
Dump History!

United States

#87 Feb 20, 2013
We need all new blood! Dino is our man. He has awesome business management which is what we need in Crestwood. Not a politician who just repeats the past. Nothing against Lou. Seems like a nice guy but it seems he still will carry the Stranczek name with him. Dino has meetings on Sunday night and Wednesday night at Simply Slices. Go hear what he has to say and ask questions. It's only fair to hear him out. You'll be impressed.
Try Again Loser

Arlington Heights, IL

#88 Feb 20, 2013
It is true wrote:
<quoted text>First let me state this . I am pissed about the water. i wanted to cash in on the lawsuits. I have lived in town for 13 1/2 years. The attorney I went to showed me several pieces of paper where both the IEPA and EPA said the water was ok and the residents were never in danger. They also said it when they were at the Biela center. My lawyer said I would need to come up with a lot of money to file lawsuits and the odds of me winning anything were very much stacked against me. I am pissed. He is not lying I read the info that my lawyer dug up and attended the town hall meeting. It was even in an article the Tribune wrote. That is why no one was or has been charged with poisoning anyone.
First of all dumbazz, when someone files a personal injury lawsuit you don't pay one red cent of your own money to the lawyer. If your lawyer doesn't think you have a case he wouldn't agree to take it on. Your lawyer basically works for free until you win your case and are awarded a settlement. He then gets a percentage of the amount you were awarded as his payment. So why don't you stop posting all of your BS because you're not fooling anyone, it only makes you look like a bigger fool.
Carr Wreck

Midlothian, IL

#89 Feb 21, 2013
Try Again Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all dumbazz, when someone files a personal injury lawsuit you don't pay one red cent of your own money to the lawyer. If your lawyer doesn't think you have a case he wouldn't agree to take it on. Your lawyer basically works for free until you win your case and are awarded a settlement. He then gets a percentage of the amount you were awarded as his payment. So why don't you stop posting all of your BS because you're not fooling anyone, it only makes you look like a bigger fool.
Well you are some what correct. As you know I offer free legal advice and my running mate Terrible Toscas is an ambulance chasing lawyer.

So me and him know all the laws. What you are saying is exactly what the other guy is saying and I quote “If your lawyer doesn't think you have a case he wouldn't agree to take it on. Your lawyer basically works for free until you win your case and are awarded a settlement. He then gets a percentage of the amount you were awarded as his payment”.

The lawyer the other guy went to doesn’t think there is a case. So therefore he advised the guy of that. Now Genius that doesn’t mean the guy still can not sue. If the person is adament about filing a suit he can hire the lawyer.

At this point if he wants the lawyer to take the case he would have to pony up all the filing fees and put money down as a retainer. The reason is, the lawyer does not think he can make any money on this particular case so he will not front all of the costs to file the law suit.

So now who posted BS and tried to fool anyone oh and who LOOKS LIKE THE BIGGER FOOL NOW? Of course it is you. But judging by your statement you have been called a fool many times during your life time haven’t you? I bet countless times. No go back to daddy and ask him if anything in this post is false. He will agree to it all even you being a big fool.
Try Again Loser

Arlington Heights, IL

#90 Feb 22, 2013
Carr Wreck wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are some what correct. As you know I offer free legal advice and my running mate Terrible Toscas is an ambulance chasing lawyer.
So me and him know all the laws. What you are saying is exactly what the other guy is saying and I quote “If your lawyer doesn't think you have a case he wouldn't agree to take it on. Your lawyer basically works for free until you win your case and are awarded a settlement. He then gets a percentage of the amount you were awarded as his payment”.
The lawyer the other guy went to doesn’t think there is a case. So therefore he advised the guy of that. Now Genius that doesn’t mean the guy still can not sue. If the person is adament about filing a suit he can hire the lawyer.
At this point if he wants the lawyer to take the case he would have to pony up all the filing fees and put money down as a retainer. The reason is, the lawyer does not think he can make any money on this particular case so he will not front all of the costs to file the law suit.
So now who posted BS and tried to fool anyone oh and who LOOKS LIKE THE BIGGER FOOL NOW? Of course it is you. But judging by your statement you have been called a fool many times during your life time haven’t you? I bet countless times. No go back to daddy and ask him if anything in this post is false. He will agree to it all even you being a big fool.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!You really are a bigger and dumber douche bag than I originally thought!! Why do you insist on making a fool of yourself??? Every time you post, your stupidity shines through more and more. Since you're a Presta and VIP lover, you must be angry that there are more than 100 personal injury lawsiuts filed regarding the water scandal. They have a great case, remember the lawyers wouldn't take on these cases unless they thought they could win big!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
DOUBLE DIPPER

Chicago, IL

#91 Feb 22, 2013
I don't like the fact that Toscas is running for Mayor and Worth Township Assessor. I pure Greed and this is whats wrong with Illinios Politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) 1 hr Ex Melrose Parker 960
federal agents in melrose park 7/25/16 2 hr Ex Melrose Parker 12
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc 2 hr Abe Martin 69
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 5 hr BirF Control 3
Tokar Fest 2017 14 hr Muhamad Muhamad M... 14
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 16 hr USA Muslim Soldier 8,886
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) Thu Supporters 1,587

Westchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages