Q and A for Resident

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

People don't be surprised as cop after cop in Melrose Park and Elmwood Park are indicted and sent to jail.They are doing what they see around them. In some cases what they are taught by their corrupt leaders.

Power corrupts,absolute power coorupts absolutely.

A scumbag like John Wasilenko or Vito Scavo that are preying on churches and female victims of domestic violence are all part of of a breeding ground for corruption in Elmwood and Melrose.

Honestly how could any sworn officer in Melrose live with themselves knowing that officers are shaking down churches and cops are drunk and running over people? How do you not report these activities to everyone that will listen?What an embarrassment to department pride!

If I am a decent cop at Elmwood....I would want to see Wasilenko fired immediately. He just embarrased my department. A department that I take pride in.

Are all these cops sooo dumb that they don't realize that people are laughing at them. They are not respected.At some point their children and wives and family are going to know they did nothing to change to corruption? Then even their own families will have no respect for them.

Remember Vito Scavos comments to the judge before sentencing. When he finally realized what a scum he was and most importantly how he embarrassed his family and brought shame unto them.
TheBitch

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Respect
WILDBILL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Q and A for Resident wrote:
People don't be surprised as cop after cop in Melrose Park and Elmwood Park are indicted and sent to jail.They are doing what they see around them. In some cases what they are taught by their corrupt leaders.
Power corrupts,absolute power coorupts absolutely.
A scumbag like John Wasilenko or Vito Scavo that are preying on churches and female victims of domestic violence are all part of of a breeding ground for corruption in Elmwood and Melrose.
Honestly how could any sworn officer in Melrose live with themselves knowing that officers are shaking down churches and cops are drunk and running over people? How do you not report these activities to everyone that will listen?What an embarrassment to department pride!
If I am a decent cop at Elmwood....I would want to see Wasilenko fired immediately. He just embarrased my department. A department that I take pride in.
Are all these cops sooo dumb that they don't realize that people are laughing at them. They are not respected.At some point their children and wives and family are going to know they did nothing to change to corruption? Then even their own families will have no respect for them.
Remember Vito Scavos comments to the judge before sentencing. When he finally realized what a scum he was and most importantly how he embarrassed his family and brought shame unto them.
Very true.But Wasilenko and his supporters are sooo dumb they are making comments that these women "wanted it".

And scumbag Scavo only made that speech hoping he would get less time from the judge.
SWF

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

What a POS!

He was hitting on and taking out women that just went thru a domestic violence. I want to vomit. Hope his wife was smart enough to divorce and take everything.
Elmwood Sucks

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Wasilenko is a POS!

http://elmwoodpark.suntimes.com/crime/wasilen...

Scumbag preying on eldely now.
mob slob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

He was a rising star in the dept !!
As long as he kept making his bosses look good with his investigations of everyone and everything !!
This is the way to climb the ladder of promotion in all small police departments..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westchester Discussions

Search the Westchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 47,080
Badon hires daughter 3 hr L dburgercheese 14
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 5 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 6 hr Patrick Kane 8,067
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
shooting of patrick cregan (Jan '10) 19 hr Alex D 22
Mexicans Love Mr Fat Ronnie Sat Roy McCambell is a leech 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Westchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE