Do You Want To Be The 1st Caught

Posted in the Westchester Forum

Do You

Elgin, IL

#1 Jan 31, 2013
People are getting caught on topix harassing and slandering and bullying do you want to be the 1st one caught in melrose park? well do you?
yes i do da dooo

Maywood, IL

#2 Jan 31, 2013
do da heavy lifting for me, be a mench, and i'll ride your coattails tard!
p.s.... EAD it's for your mouth, ha ha ha.
I do

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Yes, I do. I would like to be "caught" for voicing Melrose Park's concerns about Jesse Martinez and his joke of a campaign. Too funny.
Whatttttt

Elgin, IL

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Keep it up and see already subpenas out
Here Comes The Judge

Elgin, IL

#5 Feb 11, 2013
There are many cases in court right now regarding this blog site it will be interesting to see if IP's are given out and providers are listed. Of course the next step will be to get the providers to give the MAC addresses and phone line information so says the Illinois Court. CANT WAIT TO UNMASK THE COWARDS. WILL SEE HOW TOUGH THEY ARE AFTER THEY ARE EXPOSED. HERE IT COMES JUST LIKE THE OLD TIMES

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Could be interesting
mr miagi

Bellwood, IL

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Here Comes The Judge wrote:
There are many cases in court right now regarding this blog site it will be interesting to see if IP's are given out and providers are listed. Of course the next step will be to get the providers to give the MAC addresses and phone line information so says the Illinois Court. CANT WAIT TO UNMASK THE COWARDS. WILL SEE HOW TOUGH THEY ARE AFTER THEY ARE EXPOSED. HERE IT COMES JUST LIKE THE OLD TIMES
could care less if you knew who i was. the question is would you have the balls to come to my house and do anything. what are you going to do tell me to stop. could care less what jessie or any one else thinks about what i say

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 11, 2013
mr miagi wrote:
<quoted text>could care less if you knew who i was. the question is would you have the balls to come to my house and do anything. what are you going to do tell me to stop. could care less what jessie or any one else thinks about what i say
Kind of my feelings. More B/S on the post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fagiano Diapers? (Mar '14) 30 min big Tony 6
Nonna Reinforces Stereotypes 37 min big Tony 2
Terry and little league again 45 min Roxanna Jiggles l... 3
creekside apartments- what are they like ? 3 hr justlooking 1
chuck tokar MAYOR 14 hr PaTOOeeeeee 46
Do you approve of Ronald M. Serpico as Mayor? (Oct '12) 15 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 39
Frank Faggiano and John Wasilenko (Dec '13) 15 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 5
Westchester Dating
Find my Match

Westchester Jobs

Westchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]