United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2008

Judged:

Stone park is/was/and will continue to be corrupt!
OAK BROOK

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2008

Oak Brook under John Craig and Tom Sheahan.
AntiScum

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

And the contest continues.
Smile

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

Cicero is the most corrupt. They are the top
resident

Lyons, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

as long as benny the thief is mayor. Ever wonder why his kids don't go to school in our district? Thats because he has a house in Northlake and they go to Roy school. Ever wonder why Benny the thief goes to Florida? Thats because he has a condo there. He also has another home in Stone Park that he bought for foreclosure. In these economic times, he seems to have enough money to fund his needs. Maybe we should look more closely at where this money is comming from since the village started last year in a deficit.
resident60656

Lyons, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Joe "piggly wiggly" Capece and Benny "the thief" Mazzulla are two of the most corrupt people in Illinois. "Piggly Wiggly" can barely spell his name and his kid Fronco is just as dumb. Funny how the village payroll works: Relatives of Benny the Thief: Ivano Mazzulla,brother, police office, Gino Mazzulla,brother,fireman, Bob brother in law, building inspector and village electrician, Trustee Tits has 2 family members on the village payroll. Both of her daughters, one working for the police department and the other in charge of special events. How many special events does the village have? Maria's sister is a fire commisioner, the police and fire commisioners husband is part time officer, Joe "piggly Wiggly" has his son working as a supervisor of dispatch and a part time police officer. if you walk into village hall, he's the one asleep at the desk. All these "part time" employees have full health care. Oh, did I forget joe, the village plumber who is tied in with Burdi. Benny should change is party name to friends of the village since these are the only people able to work there.
Ewe Suck

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

Hard to tell which is more corrupt since they're all in cahoots with one another.
Alphalfa Sprout

Westchester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Ewe Suck wrote:
Hard to tell which is more corrupt since they're all in cahoots with one another.
Any town or township that has a Westchester Sloan in a position of authority is doomed to be corrupt.
Concerned

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

I would say Bellwood: the mayor takes very good care of his boys: Floyd Green for a starter and his clerk, she has her hands in everything including the banking where her daughter works and the mayor I almost forgot his son works for the place we must get our garbage bags from. How about how he drops a huge lawsuit against Scarlotto, complains about money but keeps making up more titles for morons and drives a $50,000 car the village pays for! Give me a brake Pasqualli looks like the devil got loose in Bellwood and he's looking for souls to steel.
DSB

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Stone Park hands down. I look so forward to the day i see Benny M. in an orange D.O.C. jumpsuit and his family and entourage going down with him.
Good samaritan

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
I would say Bellwood: the mayor takes very good care of his boys: Floyd Green for a starter and his clerk, she has her hands in everything including the banking where her daughter works and the mayor I almost forgot his son works for the place we must get our garbage bags from. How about how he drops a huge lawsuit against Scarlotto, complains about money but keeps making up more titles for morons and drives a $50,000 car the village pays for! Give me a brake Pasqualli looks like the devil got loose in Bellwood and he's looking for souls to steel.
Let's not forget about the illegal hiring of unqualified, un-certified police officers. I believe they are getting sued for that also.
Justice824

South Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

The most corrupt city in Maine is definitely GARDINER MANE READ THIS BLOB http://warningtogardinermaine.blogspot.com/

PUBLIC WARNING TO THE CITY OF GARDINER MAINE FROM PETER WLODYLO
This is a "PUBLIC WARNING" to the "CITY OF GARDINER MAINE" from me "PETER WLODYLO" I know that you the CITY and "SCOTT MORELLI CITY MANAGER" are "VERY ANGRY AT ME" for showing this video "I AM THE FATHER IN THE VIDEO AND MY SON IS THE ONE THAT GOT KILLED ON THE VIDEO" Do you expect me to be "QUIET ABOUT THE CITY KILLING MY SON MARK WLODYLO" Do you expect me to "HIDE" your cities corruption about
City of Gardiner EMT Denies Oxygen To Dying Gardiner Man
City of Gardiner Maine Ambulance EMT Service Denies Oxygen To Dying Gardiner Man At City of Gardiner Maine Fire Station . Dying Mans Own Mother Has To Transport Her Dying Son From The Back Seat Of Her Own Vehicle To The Ambulance By Carrying Her Dying Son On Her Own Shoulders Because The EMT Says "It Is Not My Job To Stay Up All Night And Take Care Of Sick Kids" Hear this mothers complaint to City of Gardiner Maine http://www.gardinermaineproblems.com/page2.ht... Don't you "FEEL ASHAMED ABOUT WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR CITY OF GARDINER MAINE, MR. Scott Morelli? http://www.gardinermaine.com/Public_Documents... , have you ever heard of such a thing, MR. Scott Morelli city manager of Gardiner Maine? I have heard some terrible stories from my father "WASYL WLADYLO" about "FIGHTING THE NAZIS" he was imprisoned in their camps as a "POLITICAL PRISONER" in "NATZWEILER" France ( http://www.scrapbookpages.com/natzweiler )/YOU MR. SCOTT MORELLI AND THE CITY OF GARDINER MAINE ARE ONE OF THOSE" Don't you ever, ever never "THREATEN TO DESTROY MY HOME AND FAMILY AGAIN" if you do, we the WLODYLO FAMILY WILL USE EVERY AVAILABLE LEGAL MEANS TO CRUSH YOU. THE LEGAL BATTLES BETWEEN THE WLODYLO FAMILY AND THE CITY OF GARDINER MAINE HAVE BEEN SETTLED IN COURT AND THE CITY SPENT IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF $400,000.00 ON TOP NOTCH LAWYERS. THE CITY OF GARDINER MAINE HAS TRIED TO DESTROY OUR HOME,BURIED OUR TOOLS AND IN ADDITION TO THIS WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN THE KILLING OF OUR SON MARK WLODYLO. Mr. Scott Morelli, "THREATENING THE WLODYLO FAMILY AND TRYING TO DESTROY OUR HOME IS A VERY BAD IDEA, ITS TIME TO HAVE "PEACE" MR. Scott Morelli city manager of Gardiner Maine. THE CASE HAS BEEN SETTLED THE WLODYLO FAMILY SEEKS "PEACE NOT WAR" THIS IS A PUBLIC WARNING TO YOU AND THE CITY TO STOP THE HARASSMENT OF THE WLODYLO FAMILY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Boss

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

This one takes the cake...

Here's a website about the corruption of Oakbrook Terrace:

www.OakbrookTerracePolice.com
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

stone park
Resident

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Cicero is the number 1 most corrupted! Human services are terrible. Cicero has a lazy police department that won't even respond to a shooting, and if they do ever respond, they move like a sleepy turtle. The roads have totally fallen into ruin. There are still gangs and gang bangers running rampant through town and terrorizing the general population, especially due to the lazy cops that even like to point fingers at the wrong people. Cicero's current mayor is continuously denied the opportunity to fix Cicero.
deborah Driscoll

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Maui Police Department https://www.facebook.com/l.php...
rumproast

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Melrose Park for sure. The people in charge have contempt for the people who live there. The buildng dept, health dept, water dept, police, and fire dept are all crooked and filled with goldbricks. They are aways trying to find ways to fine you a harass you. When something constructive needs to be done the get mad that you want them to do their real job. Too many relatives on payroll and no accountability.
spytracker

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

rumproast wrote:
Melrose Park for sure. The people in charge have contempt for the people who live there. The buildng dept, health dept, water dept, police, and fire dept are all crooked and filled with goldbricks. They are aways trying to find ways to fine you a harass you. When something constructive needs to be done the get mad that you want them to do their real job. Too many relatives on payroll and no accountability.
i got you
corrector

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

While Cicero may not be the most corrupt, they certainly take the trophy home when it comes to the downright unattractiveness of their men in blue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westchester Discussions

Search the Westchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 min John 3,778
Badon hires daughter 3 hr Stop It Now 11
Mexicans Love Mr Fat Ronnie 4 hr Roy McCambell is a leech 9
When does McScambell go to jail? 4 hr Roy McCambell is a leech 2
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Chicagobunny 47,070
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 5 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
Review: The Behr Tax Relief Center 7 hr JaredHassen 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Westchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••