Chicago Area Continues Cleanup After Flood

Jul 25, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

Share + Jul 25, 2010 5:58 pm US/Central Reporting Dana Kozlov The water is gone but the clean-up is in full swing in several Chicago suburbs.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2012
Jose Santiago

Westchester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

This flooding rain easily did $35,000 to $ 40,000 damage to my finished basement. Yet, my family is unscathed. We will replace the basement furnishings easily, but could never replace family. God blessed us.
Mrs Ward

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

It is truly sad how we are fighting instead of coming together. God has bless us and we should be laugh to be alive. Be bless and keep positive, let god lead the way.
Stickney Sewage facility

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Additionally, if we EvEr get sued again for flooding, we will team up with Cook County and have FEMA permanently banned from Cook County! Correct, people! FEMA will be permanently forbidden to provide any aid to any part of Cook County. We don't give a rat's ass if the next disaster is the world's most powerful and destructive tornado; try to sue us, and all persons of Cook County will receive Nothing!

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

The rain was so intense (voluminous) it must have built up against my outside basement walls and then from the high amount of pressure was able to penetrate thru my brick and TRICKLE into the basement.

I have two pumps installed if water were to backup into the sewer drains in the basement (if govt kept the gates closed).
jamal al din

Westchester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Tory II wrote:
The rain was so intense (voluminous) it must have built up against my outside basement walls and then from the high amount of pressure was able to penetrate thru my brick and TRICKLE into the basement.
I have two pumps installed if water were to backup into the sewer drains in the basement (if govt kept the gates closed).
You.re nuts-seek mental therapy soon.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

jamal al din wrote:
<quoted text> You.re nuts-seek mental therapy soon.
Ok, Dr. Qwack.
Resident

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Stickney Sewage facility wrote:
Additionally, if we EvEr get sued again for flooding, we will team up with Cook County and have FEMA permanently banned from Cook County! Correct, people! FEMA will be permanently forbidden to provide any aid to any part of Cook County. We don't give a rat's ass if the next disaster is the world's most powerful and destructive tornado; try to sue us, and all persons of Cook County will receive Nothing!
This is among the meanest posts I have ever seen! And how could you ban FEMA like that? That is totally wrong!
jamal al din

Westchester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
This is among the meanest posts I have ever seen! And how could you ban FEMA like that? That is totally wrong!
The comment is typical of the non-hispanic portion of Cicero.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

jamal-al-din = Dr. Qwack (Police Psychiatry)
jamal al din

Westchester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Tory II wrote:
jamal-al-din = Dr. Qwack (Police Psychiatry)
You are making a mockery of yourself. People are laughing at you. Seek help for your severe mental illness.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

jamal al din wrote:
You are making a mockery of yourself. People are laughing at you. Seek help for your severe mental illness.
Officer Qwack, did you buy your medical license at K-Mart ??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillside hurricanes football 12 min Football mom 39
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Chickenpoo 49,272
Reports of more flooded basements, again, on Ci... 8 hr water 2
Complaint against Burank laundromat (Apr '09) 9 hr Abia 27
Big Hurt Brew Pub 18 hr Roger 6
sex offenders in river grove 22 hr disgusted and wor... 1
Christ Hospital's Pain Clinic - what a joke for... (Jul '09) 23 hr joke drs 12

Search the Westchester Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••
Westchester Dating

more search filters