Chicago Area Continues Cleanup After ...

Chicago Area Continues Cleanup After Flood

There are 11 comments on the CBS2 story from Jul 25, 2010, titled Chicago Area Continues Cleanup After Flood. In it, CBS2 reports that:

Share + Jul 25, 2010 5:58 pm US/Central Reporting Dana Kozlov The water is gone but the clean-up is in full swing in several Chicago suburbs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Jose Santiago

Westchester, IL

#1 Jul 26, 2010
This flooding rain easily did $35,000 to $ 40,000 damage to my finished basement. Yet, my family is unscathed. We will replace the basement furnishings easily, but could never replace family. God blessed us.
Mrs Ward

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 28, 2010
It is truly sad how we are fighting instead of coming together. God has bless us and we should be laugh to be alive. Be bless and keep positive, let god lead the way.
Stickney Sewage facility

Cicero, IL

#6 Apr 14, 2012
Additionally, if we EvEr get sued again for flooding, we will team up with Cook County and have FEMA permanently banned from Cook County! Correct, people! FEMA will be permanently forbidden to provide any aid to any part of Cook County. We don't give a rat's ass if the next disaster is the world's most powerful and destructive tornado; try to sue us, and all persons of Cook County will receive Nothing!

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7 Apr 15, 2012
The rain was so intense (voluminous) it must have built up against my outside basement walls and then from the high amount of pressure was able to penetrate thru my brick and TRICKLE into the basement.

I have two pumps installed if water were to backup into the sewer drains in the basement (if govt kept the gates closed).
jamal al din

Westchester, IL

#8 Apr 19, 2012
Tory II wrote:
The rain was so intense (voluminous) it must have built up against my outside basement walls and then from the high amount of pressure was able to penetrate thru my brick and TRICKLE into the basement.
I have two pumps installed if water were to backup into the sewer drains in the basement (if govt kept the gates closed).
You.re nuts-seek mental therapy soon.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#9 Apr 21, 2012
jamal al din wrote:
<quoted text> You.re nuts-seek mental therapy soon.
Ok, Dr. Qwack.
Resident

Cicero, IL

#10 Apr 21, 2012
Stickney Sewage facility wrote:
Additionally, if we EvEr get sued again for flooding, we will team up with Cook County and have FEMA permanently banned from Cook County! Correct, people! FEMA will be permanently forbidden to provide any aid to any part of Cook County. We don't give a rat's ass if the next disaster is the world's most powerful and destructive tornado; try to sue us, and all persons of Cook County will receive Nothing!
This is among the meanest posts I have ever seen! And how could you ban FEMA like that? That is totally wrong!
jamal al din

Westchester, IL

#11 Apr 21, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
This is among the meanest posts I have ever seen! And how could you ban FEMA like that? That is totally wrong!
The comment is typical of the non-hispanic portion of Cicero.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12 Apr 22, 2012
jamal-al-din = Dr. Qwack (Police Psychiatry)
jamal al din

Westchester, IL

#13 Apr 23, 2012
Tory II wrote:
jamal-al-din = Dr. Qwack (Police Psychiatry)
You are making a mockery of yourself. People are laughing at you. Seek help for your severe mental illness.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#14 Apr 25, 2012
jamal al din wrote:
You are making a mockery of yourself. People are laughing at you. Seek help for your severe mental illness.
Officer Qwack, did you buy your medical license at K-Mart ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you really need a permit to remodel inside o... 1 hr Ed Cetera 2
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 8 hr karma 1,534
Poll how many ridge residents can hate the same pers... (Feb '10) Fri just curios 341
UPS Adverse weather conditions (Jul '10) Thu cdesign 130
Look what Tay-Lard Fox said about Huck Finn wai... (Aug '14) Thu taylardfox 4
what happen to all the outrage Thu Rat Rioter 31
Business owners beware! Jul 1 moonfeels 1
More from around the web

Westchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages