is it safe to walk in cicero

Posted in the Westchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
elvis

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 25, 2011
is it safe like it was in the 70-80;s in the town we use to walk everwere when i grew up there;or did the gangbangers take over hope not.back then we use to go to town hall boweling and just hang out;dont no how the place looks now;frome what i read here its all mexs there was only about 6% when i lived there hope it still is a good town ,
get a life

Bellwood, IL

#2 Sep 26, 2011
elvis wrote:
is it safe like it was in the 70-80;s in the town we use to walk everwere when i grew up there;or did the gangbangers take over hope not.back then we use to go to town hall boweling and just hang out;dont no how the place looks now;frome what i read here its all mexs there was only about 6% when i lived there hope it still is a good town ,
Are you crazy, town is full of scummy Mexicans. They came in like cockroaches and destroyed everything. Stay away not safe at all.
elvis

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 26, 2011
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>Are you crazy, town is full of scummy Mexicans. They came in like cockroaches and destroyed everything. Stay away not safe at all.
thx for info man thats ashame use to be so nice there 30 yrs ago'why did cicero and chicago let them take over like that.why did the ppl let them do this'everone just move away and let them have it'i hope thay get run off like that by blacks dam shame 'i wont go back to visit man whats wrong with the ppl scard or what GO HOME mexs to your slumie country.....
molly

Geneva, IL

#4 Sep 26, 2011
Homeowners there found out it was more profitable to chop up their houses into 8 rentals and be a slumlord, and village officials found a great way to supplement their income by passing all the code violations like in Melrose Park. Then all of these basement dwellers in illegal rentals who don't pay property taxes send their non english speaking kids to the schools lowering the standards beyond help while the property tax payers have to send their kids to private schools. If you do not believe it, look for yourself...http://iirc.niu.edu /SearchResult.aspx?SearchText= CICERO&type=CITY Everyone is making money so to hell with the legit homeowners.
elvis wrote:
<quoted text>thx for info man thats ashame use to be so nice there 30 yrs ago'why did cicero and chicago let them take over like that.why did the ppl let them do this'everone just move away and let them have it'i hope thay get run off like that by blacks dam shame 'i wont go back to visit man whats wrong with the ppl scard or what GO HOME mexs to your slumie country.....
elvis

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 26, 2011
oh i see thats a dam shame now look at this town cicero'the place i loved in the 70s it would be heart brakeing for me to see all this now'so ill go to florida for vac;ty for the info'and you no the ppl responiable for this will pay when thay meet the man up stares...
proudwetback

Lansing, IL

#7 Sep 26, 2011
elvis wrote:
<quoted text>thx for info man thats ashame use to be so nice there 30 yrs ago'why did cicero and chicago let them take over like that.why did the ppl let them do this'everone just move away and let them have it'i hope thay get run off like that by blacks dam shame 'i wont go back to visit man whats wrong with the ppl scard or what GO HOME mexs to your slumie country.....
HAHAHA U MUSTVE SEEN MY COUSINS AND UNCLES THAT JUST MOVED TO ARACOMA IN WEST VIRGINIA NEAR LOGAN THATS WHY YOUR TALKING DOWN ON MEXICANS HAHAHAHA
master mind

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 27, 2011
what a waste of a town thay shoud nuke it and start over whts only yep

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Since: Jul 11

Crestwood, IL

#10 Oct 24, 2011
What kills me is the city stickers for cicero saying "Best town in America"...yea if englewood and cicero were the only 2 neighborhoods in America it would be. What a joke...
Bob

Carol Stream, IL

#11 Oct 25, 2011
Guess moving there is out of the question.
Koo krris

United States

#12 Oct 25, 2011
Bob wrote:
Guess moving there is out of the question.
lol CICERO my kinda town. Al Capones head base. The mexicans an other imagrints are just looking up to that. Bustle amd hussel babby.
jrs

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 26, 2011
Koo krris wrote:
<quoted text>lol CICERO my kinda town. Al Capones head base. The mexicans an other imagrints are just looking up to that. Bustle amd hussel babby.
it must be safe the hookers can walk near naked and not get hassled.
Koo krris

United States

#14 Oct 26, 2011
jrs wrote:
<quoted text>
it must be safe the hookers can walk near naked and not get hassled.
yup a true corrupt world.
Anonymous

Toledo, OH

#15 Nov 21, 2011
elvis wrote:
I grew up in Cicero in the 50's and 60's and it was the safest place to live. Neighbors sat out on their front porches at night, kids played out front after dark. you could walk down 31st at night and parents didnt worry about you. So hard to believe what has happened to that town. It is sooo sad. Grandma's used to sweep their sidewalks ever other day to keep them clean. Everyone owned their house or rented from family. How do you fix it???
you have no pride

Chicago, IL

#16 Nov 25, 2011
Go home we don't want you. As long as you keep that flag of your home land you will never live the American lifestyle, that is what keeps you down. Look around your doing to yourself
you have no pride

Chicago, IL

#17 Nov 25, 2011
And take the gangs and drugs with you just like your home land your so proud of
by wilson rosado aponte

Cicero, IL

#18 Nov 25, 2011
na cicero is the same only cuz u a fk races bitch u say that yea cicero has its problem like every place does but is safe i can be out all fking day n night an nothing happens to me u need to get fking life n stop talking sh!t about others people yea they are mexicans but they are humans jst like u n everyone else only cuz they speak a different languege dnt mean sh!t
by wilson rosado aponte

Cicero, IL

#19 Nov 25, 2011
god does not jugde people because of there colored u do read T.B n tell me were god talks bad about some one or jugde some one never
so what

Chicago, IL

#20 Nov 26, 2011
Well they made it a shit hole. People come here from all over the world. They make why can't you people you turned every part of Chicago you moved into to a getto. So keep your way of life and blame the rest of us.
so what

Chicago, IL

#21 Nov 26, 2011
I say you want to Mexican then go back and be Mexican
so what

Chicago, IL

#22 Nov 26, 2011
And its not safe how many gangs are around. Yes they are all mexican. It maybe safe to your low standards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Ridge fire chief resigns, officials loo... 43 min Ridge senior 18
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 5 hr justice for emme 1,265
considering buying home in Berwyn..advice? (Dec '07) 10 hr rico 126
2 Blue Island brothers in line for 6 government... (Nov '13) 16 hr Mind Your Business 53
Berwyn/Cicero LMZ (Aug '08) 20 hr Mendoza 6
Candie's Harem Wed Nosfonader 2
Disco Dave Conrad Mayors choice Tue calling a bluff 5
Westchester Dating
Find my Match

Westchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News