First Prev
of 3
Next Last
local

Evergreen Park, IL

#43 Mar 28, 2013
It has been on the market for at least a year. Unless you plan on buying it I don't think it will be sold any time soon.
independent

Evergreen Park, IL

#44 Mar 29, 2013
and when it does sell we will see a back room deal to appoint somebody to the board when we knew he had every intention of leaving town.We cannot afford.
annoyed

Evergreen Park, IL

#45 Mar 29, 2013
you shouldn't be worried about appointing someone to saunoris' position, you should be worried about chuck tokar retiring two years into his term and appointing jack lind as mayor (as rumor has it). of the three running for trustee, saunoris is the best bet over grove and quintos. and as someone who knows saunoris personally (and not family or a village employee), he's the best bet out of the three. he will get my vote, as well as cardin and durkin. he has no intention to leave town, he could've done that already if he wanted to. sorry a bad ecomony and not favorable weather is causing his business to suffer. do you expect the man to go bankrupt??? be serious.
independent

Evergreen Park, IL

#46 Mar 30, 2013
you have to spoil a vote and vote just,Durkin,Cardin
sick and tired

Chicago, IL

#47 Mar 30, 2013
Don't forget SCHLEYER, TO bring that independence into village hall management. BULLET vote SCHLEYER, CARDIN, and DURKIN!!!!!!!!!
Cant rest on his Florals

Evergreen Park, IL

#49 Apr 5, 2013
Saunoris is a No-Show for this election. His family has gotten more breaks from this Village than almost anyone. He sells materials to the Village year-round. As soon as he sells out his property he will really disappear officially. The word is that his own party is willing to dump him rather than support him and lose other seats to Independents. Asleep at the switch. Corrupt and willing to sell out and leave when he gets a better offer. That is not commitment. That is a record that doesn't deserve your vote.
Shameful but true

Chicago, IL

#50 Apr 5, 2013
Dan Badon endorses the Independent candidates. Check it out:
GeorgeSchleyer.com
Dan Who

Palatine, IL

#51 Apr 5, 2013
Shameful but true wrote:
Dan Badon endorses the Independent candidates. Check it out:
GeorgeSchleyer.com
Dan is no different than the ones on the board now. He doesn't speak up and he doesn't voice his opinion in open meetings. So it really doesn't matter to me who Dan supports because he hasn't shown any type of leadership in the years he's been on the board.
The Machine

Chicago, IL

#52 Apr 5, 2013
heard when saunoris wins, he will shortly thereafter retire and name Todd Stroger as his replacement
Please Clarify Dan Who

Chicago, IL

#53 Apr 5, 2013
Dan Who wrote:
<quoted text> Dan is no different than the ones on the board now. He doesn't speak up and he doesn't voice his opinion in open meetings. So it really doesn't matter to me who Dan supports because he hasn't shown any type of leadership in the years he's been on the board.
So do you think this is a good thing or a bad thing? Are you recommending that the Incumbent Trustess be re-elected? Or are you saying that the Independent trustess get elected? It just seems like if he agreed with what is going on he would be supporting the incumbents. Don't you?
stab

Chicago, IL

#56 Apr 12, 2013
They pour poison down the drain at his flower shop and pay off the police...KEVEN Saunoris goes out during the work day to buy ozs of pot in the work truck...Seen myself
Ridge Doomed

Tinley Park, IL

#57 Apr 20, 2013
Gotta love all the posts about Chicago Ridge having a chance...
Im scared to even park my car at Chicago ridge mall, let alone walk in. Don't even get me started on how ghetto the Ridgefest has become. The property values will continue to decline, schools will continue to get worse. Before you know it, there will be nothing more than dollar stores, fast food restaurants, bars, and tattoo shops.

No matter who is in charge, nothing will change the economics or fate of this crappy town. If anyone who posts on topix had any brains they would be arguing about the next mayor of palatine or elmhurst.
Linderkins

Chicago, IL

#58 Apr 20, 2013
Ridge Doomed wrote:
Gotta love all the posts about Chicago Ridge having a chance...
Im scared to even park my car at Chicago ridge mall, let alone walk in. Don't even get me started on how ghetto the Ridgefest has become. The property values will continue to decline, schools will continue to get worse. Before you know it, there will be nothing more than dollar stores, fast food restaurants, bars, and tattoo shops.
No matter who is in charge, nothing will change the economics or fate of this crappy town. If anyone who posts on topix had any brains they would be arguing about the next mayor of palatine or elmhurst.
Hey I don't care! Just as long as you read my Boo Hoo letter again and ask yourselves you you all voted me out of my double dip elected position. GED's Rule!!!
Nothing but the bst

United States

#59 Apr 23, 2013
Trustee Sauronis did a great job during his many years. The residents spoke - they were ready for change - I don't think that they disliked Jim - I think they disliked anyone who has served for a long period o ftime
dippy

Oak Lawn, IL

#60 Apr 25, 2013
Trustee Sauronis was useless 12 yrs ago
Funny Thought

Alsip, IL

#61 Apr 25, 2013
Funny how bad Grove dragged down his whole slate. Evan someone like JS who is very generous with the community can lose by being associated with that kind of poison.
voter

Homer Glen, IL

#62 May 29, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>V A P IS who I'm voting for, along with everyone else in town.....no one knows who this Sally Durkin is anyhow! She's not trying to hard to win, she's not out knocking on doors meeting anyone, so she's already lost she just doesn't know it yet!
She not only won, she slaughtered them!
Wondering

Chicago, IL

#63 May 30, 2013
I noticed that Jim and Brad didn't have any parting words of wisdom for Mayor Tokar and the new Clerk and Trustees. They didn't introduce their families or friends for applause...they did retire didn't they?
Notice This

Chicago, IL

#64 May 30, 2013
Wondering wrote:
I noticed that Jim and Brad didn't have any parting words of wisdom for Mayor Tokar and the new Clerk and Trustees. They didn't introduce their families or friends for applause...they did retire didn't they?
Did you also notice that Mayor Gene or Chuck or any of the sitting Trustees said anything in public about the departing trustees. Guess they aren't going to miss them too much. Grove is probably going to try coming back to the board. With his ego, he still thinks he is better than the rest of us. Grove has been laughing at us for years. Now we can laugh at him.
Time to collect

Evergreen Park, IL

#65 Jun 9, 2013
Notice This wrote:
<quoted text> Did you also notice that Mayor Gene or Chuck or any of the sitting Trustees said anything in public about the departing trustees. Guess they aren't going to miss them too much. Grove is probably going to try coming back to the board. With his ego, he still thinks he is better than the rest of us. Grove has been laughing at us for years. Now we can laugh at him.
Grove isn't running for the Village Board again. The Baldermann lawsuit is going to do him in. Wait until the new board gets wind that Grove is up to his eyeballs in the whole thing. Grove pushed the guy out and sweetened the pot to make him go. Then he went back on his agreement. The deal was bad enough, the lawyer fees make fighting this even worse for the Village. We should all go for free drinks at the bar. He owes us a few rounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Ridge Watch channel 9 tonight at 9pm 39 min interesting 102
Elmhurst Police can go suck a.... (Oct '09) 1 hr Elm Res 32
fire tokar 1 hr dazed and confuse... 47
Homeless in Downers Grove (Nov '08) 12 hr sad 59
Whatever Happened To.. (Sep '08) 18 hr WILDBILL 29
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 21 hr Attention 1,471
News Live and Let Live, Chicago Jan '15 Signed up Tinka 3
More from around the web

Westchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE