80 yr Roots in MP

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I feel sorry for you guys regardless if you win this election or not. the positions that you have your able to do a lot more for your community but you choose not to. Instead of being a leader you rather be a celebrity!
80 yr Roots in MP

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

And why do you keep bringing up Roberto it's not Roberto you fool!
HEY

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

80 yr Roots in MP wrote:
I don't need a job a****** I make over 100,000 a year I can give 2 s**** about 30,000 dollar a year job at the village. I do this for my community because I was born and raised in Melrose Park and so was a lot of my family so it doesn't matter what you say I speak the truth. And 1 day the truth shall set you free but until then you're locked up in a cell of ignorance. and if you really want to have a debate and talk real issues without bashing anybody I don't mind having a couple coffee with you we can meet at Dunk Donuts. It's on me!
Someone got a LITTLE angry. Can you subtract the coke money from that "100,000"
anna m

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

MVP you are doing a good job by alienating voters! We know who you are and what you stand for but this is just Confirmation for me! Have a nice election!
rubberband

Robbins, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Roberto makes 100k and he can't afford to buy a home in Melrose? Smells like BS
What I heard

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Didn't he just get fired from 2 jobs in the last 6 months?
Hey Bob

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

rubberband wrote:
Roberto makes 100k and he can't afford to buy a home in Melrose? Smells like BS
Total BS. He "rents" a room from his uncle? Doubt it!

Does anyone running with Jesse have a real job?
al sanchez

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Hey Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS. He "rents" a room from his uncle? Doubt it!
Does anyone running with Jesse have a real job?
not for sure but i think mike g works for the zitos driving mrs daisy
the great brown hope

Western Springs, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Claims he lives in a room at his uncles house, isn't that illegal? Renting a room? If it's not illegal its a damn shame a 35 year old manchild can't afford to buy a home in the town he's run for trustee for twice. Do you think that little of Melrose Robby?
home owners

Western Springs, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Great point. How many of the Martinez ticket even own a home in the town where they would like to govern? Anyone know?
I know

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

They all meet in the basement of one of the trustee's uncle once a week, they strategize, make signs with whiteboards and magic markers, then they have a sleepover (but no one's allowed to stay up past midnight or auntie gets upset). Those grade school educations are going to work!
Haha

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I know wrote:
They all meet in the basement of one of the trustee's uncle once a week, they strategize, make signs with whiteboards and magic markers, then they have a sleepover (but no one's allowed to stay up past midnight or auntie gets upset). Those grade school educations are going to work!
"And no milk and cookies unless you finish your dinner kids. That goes for you too, Jesse...!"

Oh Jesse, always the rebel.
Candidates

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

So really, how many of the Martinez ticket even own a home in the town where they would like to govern? Anyone know?
RMP

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Please Tell us!
Please respond

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Tony Favela? Sandy Sifuentes? Rolando Villegas? Michael Godinez? Roberto Sepulveda?

Do any of you own a home here in Melrose Park?
Green Light

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Please respond wrote:
Tony Favela? Sandy Sifuentes? Rolando Villegas? Michael Godinez? Roberto Sepulveda?
Do any of you own a home here in Melrose Park?
So now you people are going with this lame argument? You guys are running on fumes.
Im sure the next arguments will be:
Do they own a car?
Do they put their pants on one leg at a time each morning?
Do they shop locally?
Come on people, these are hard-hitting questions that need to be answered!!!!!
And why do you people keep bringing up Roberto? He isnt a candidate. Why are you guys so enamored with him?
Here are some things I do know:
Did Arturo Mota own a home in Melrose before becoming a trustee? NOPE
Did Abruzzo's daddy buy him his house and his trustee position? YUP (I wish my daddy wouldve bought me my home)
Cathy Italia and Mary Taconi dont seem to be home owners, at least according to public records.
I heard Prignanos son works for the village and doesnt do a damn thing.
Serpico, what's your waist size? PLEASE RESPOND
But seriously

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Please respond. Do they own a home here in town? Or do they plan to go rent a room in another town and run for political office there to? Do tell!
its a real shame

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

It's a real shame that Roberto isn't running this time. He is the only one that truly qualifies with descent credentials, education and natural intelligence. Actually it was smart for him to step out this time because I think he is aware that RMP doesn't have a fighting chance. Maybe in the 2017 he can run for Mayor......hey u never know...
Well if you must know

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I dont think they check this site, and if they do why would they want to get into a shouting match with you people?

Heres what I know:
They are ALL LIFELONG RESIDENTS OF MELROSE. So its pretty clear that they dont plan to rent a room in another town. So your main concern should now be alleviated.

But, lets say they all do own a home, what good would it do to let you know, Mr. Big Bear Lake, California?

You people admit that Jesse owns a home and yet you guys continue to say that if he loses he will leave town.

Damned if you own a home, damned if you don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westchester Discussions

Search the Westchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 45 min Claribel Dominguez 1,158
Gangs of Elmwood Park 2 hr joey 1
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,894
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 4 hr High on a Hillside 510
Oak Lawn fire chief to also run Chicago Ridge FD 8 hr The Truth 19
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr AnyCommieWillDoCantBWorse 3,829
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 13 hr Question 8,163
•••
•••
•••
Westchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••