Why Does Roberto Sepulveda Post On To...
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Bobo

Milton, WI

#291 Mar 26, 2013
Hey RMP campaign manager. Was that your brilliant idea of a knocking over your guys own fence? You even bully your own candidates? Is it because Roly allows himself to be manipulated by you and Jesse that you convinced him and his family to pull this crap? Must make you feel big and powerful controlling this cast of uneducated, jobless, and submissive clowns huh? You are one sick puppy, I hope you get the help you need kid.
Jacobo

Elm Grove, WI

#292 Mar 27, 2013
Estas bien bobo!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#293 Mar 27, 2013
Jacobo wrote:
Estas bien bobo!
y el tuyo también
Resident

Belvidere, IL

#294 Mar 27, 2013
The look on RMP faces the last few days at early voting= priceless
U guys are possibly down 4-1 right now!!!!! Monday they were all full of piss and vinegar!! Today NOT SO MUCH. Just think its only day 3!!!
jaslin

Maywood, IL

#295 Mar 27, 2013
Resident wrote:
The look on RMP faces the last few days at early voting= priceless
U guys are possibly down 4-1 right now!!!!! Monday they were all full of piss and vinegar!! Today NOT SO MUCH. Just think its only day 3!!!
voted yesturday, not even one person passing out Jessie literature. Hope you get it stuck right up your Ass Jessie and roberto
Roooooly

Elm Grove, WI

#296 Mar 28, 2013
They were across parking lot picking up their unemployment checks. They will be there the rest of the week.
pants on fire

Chicago, IL

#298 Mar 28, 2013
jaslin wrote:
<quoted text> voted yesturday, not even one person passing out Jessie literature. Hope you get it stuck right up your Ass Jessie and roberto
Where did you vote, Maybrook?? you sure as hell didnt go to village hall
Roberto

Elm Grove, WI

#300 Mar 29, 2013
How do your pluses look Roberto? You claimed to have over 1000+ prior to election. How's that holding up for you Roberto? All that number crunching in your uncles attic must be getting old, don't worry, you can move back to Berkeley soon enough.
Roberto

Elm Grove, WI

#301 Mar 29, 2013
Im sorry, I misspoke. 1000+ in one precinct! That's what you said.

How's that going for you? Now make sure you clean your room before you go campaigning young man!
MP Res

Milton, WI

#302 Apr 5, 2013
Word is Roberto and Jesse are already game planning for the 2017 Melrose Park election. Of at first, or second, or third time you don't succeed you must get up and try again! Losers.
MP Res

Milton, WI

#303 Apr 5, 2013
Of=If
Get it

Ripon, WI

#304 Jul 1, 2013
Let's do this

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#305 Jul 1, 2013
MP Res wrote:
Word is Roberto and Jesse are already game planning for the 2017 Melrose Park election. Of at first, or second, or third time you don't succeed you must get up and try again! Losers.
Left over campaign money is great
Indeedy

Chicago, IL

#306 Oct 22, 2013
Left over campaign money is keeping food on the table for these fellas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can we please get rid of all the Mexicans in Me... (Feb '16) 2 hr No Mexicans 34
Big Surprise The Commissioner lies 6 hr Again Thanks Eddie 17
Melrose Park remains a curious place. 7 hr True facts 2
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 10 hr Budget Solutions 10,074
Recycling drop off? 16 hr Medtraveler 1
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 17 hr OH Please 423
false allegation to dcfs (Feb '11) 17 hr The DCFS 22

Westchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages