Why Does Roberto Sepulveda Post On To...
Good luck

Chicago, IL

#206 Feb 17, 2013
Drunk Driving Roberto wrote:
<quoted text>
He has 2 DUI's!!!! He was supposed to complete community service but never did 1 minute of it. He is still going to court over this matter. Might be looking at jail time. That's why he is not on Jesse's ticket!!!! That's the 100% truth
Good luck on your DUI's Bobby. I hope you at least learned something.
Stone Parker

Villa Park, IL

#207 Feb 17, 2013
Jesse wrote:
He will come to your house, stalk you by the metra station, have a drink w you at Cafe 2000, go to events he isn't welcomed to, attend your pets funeral JUST PLEASE LISTEN TO HIM!
He's trying so hard for people to just hear him out, and nobody will. Hell, he is even willing to campaign during working hours! Suspension from his State Job? Who cares because he wants to be YOUR MAYOR!
Will he come to Stone Park to help us fix our bullshit?
Jesse

Chicago, IL

#208 Feb 18, 2013
I'm on my way Stone Parker!
Stone Parker

Belvidere, IL

#209 Feb 18, 2013
Actually we are better off without you Jesse. At least we aren't been shaken down for money like when you and your crony Mazzula would turn a blind eye to police crimes. Spare us the embarrassment.
Right on

Chicago, IL

#210 Feb 18, 2013
Take him back to stone park, leave us alone!!!
Rob

Chicago, IL

#211 Feb 18, 2013
Why is RMP worried about MVP campaign? Worried about who is knocking on doors, who is managing, what MVP has for lunch?

I'd be more concerned with people not acknowledging most of you when you go to their door. Worried about why citizens don't want to open the door for the the gang members and ex gang members you employ by paying or promising them jobs. Those are REAL concerns, and if your too blind to see them then you are MVPs BFF suckers!
hookers coke and terry

Villa Park, IL

#212 Feb 18, 2013
Rob wrote:
Why is RMP worried about MVP campaign? Worried about who is knocking on doors, who is managing, what MVP has for lunch?
I'd be more concerned with people not acknowledging most of you when you go to their door. Worried about why citizens don't want to open the door for the the gang members and ex gang members you employ by paying or promising them jobs. Those are REAL concerns, and if your too blind to see them then you are MVPs BFF suckers!
Name one gang-member or ex gang member that helps RMP. You can't, you lying POS becuase there are none. Every volunteer works hard because they believe in RMP, not one person is being paid or promised anything. Now, I bet I can name a bonafide felon that works for Serpico if I had to. German Cepeda. Not only that, Serpico is paying his thugs $100 to put up signs without even asking residents permission. Call the police department and ask how many complaints theyve received regarding uninvited Serpico signs.
get real

Cicero, IL

#213 Feb 19, 2013
Are you seriously denying this? I've seen neck tattooed, baggy pants wearing, tear under their eye "gentleman" working for Jesse. Everyone has seen them. Trying toto intimidate voters and citizens of Melrose. And ex gangbangers working for RMP should be no surprise to any of RMPs ticket since some are relatives and work very, very closely with their campaign.
ReformYourResume

Loves Park, IL

#214 Feb 19, 2013
Is this how you can expect to win? Just to be clear, I don't mean "you", as in Jesse's campaign, because I'm sure you are just a concerned citizen that has no affiliation with him.

You guys love to throw words around like "thugs" and "cronies." I don't understand - is that your platform? Bash the current mayor and hope that people believe the bile you're spewing!

Let's not say anything of substance, just spread gossip about the Mayor and hope people vote for the Basement Bunch.
1st step

Anonymous Proxy

#215 Feb 19, 2013
admitting you are wrong RMP. i live in the winston park area and have seen first hand the guys you are using. ex criminals, shady looking individuals. i heard a couple of them used to move dope too. does not surprise me in the least. i will continue to not open my door for these thugs.
Same ol

Chicago, IL

#216 Feb 19, 2013
Of course they are using gang members and ex dope slingers. Who else can they get to buy into their BS? Nothing new here. I actually feel bad for the people they are using, using them for everything they got.
hookers coke and terry

Villa Park, IL

#217 Feb 19, 2013
ReformYourResume wrote:
Is this how you can expect to win? Just to be clear, I don't mean "you", as in Jesse's campaign, because I'm sure you are just a concerned citizen that has no affiliation with him.
You guys love to throw words around like "thugs" and "cronies." I don't understand - is that your platform? Bash the current mayor and hope that people believe the bile you're spewing!
Let's not say anything of substance, just spread gossip about the Mayor and hope people vote for the Basement Bunch.
I love the hypocrisy!!! I have been talking issues since day 1. The only reason I throw around words like "thugs" and "cronies" is because if you look at my post, you will see that I was responding to that same accusation about RMP. Are you blind???? Do you not see RMP bashers posts? That is where the real non-issues are brought up.
RMP doesn't have thugs working for us, and the cowards on this forum all hide behind their computers making false accusations. "I saw a guy with a tattoo walk up to my door" "I heard they move dope." Get real. They cant even give one name. All they do is describe what they think a gangbanger should look like. I can name people on MVP that are FELONS , and I have. Get a life...or at least reform it.
hookers coke and terry

Villa Park, IL

#218 Feb 19, 2013
1st step wrote:
admitting you are wrong RMP. i live in the winston park area and have seen first hand the guys you are using. ex criminals, shady looking individuals. i heard a couple of them used to move dope too. does not surprise me in the least. i will continue to not open my door for these thugs.
Well since you are not opening your door to them, you must know them personally, otherwise how do you know they are ex-criminals? How can you see them if you're trembling in fear hiding in your closet?? The RMP guys working that area are older and look nothing like "gangbangers." So if you do see thugs walking around, they must be MVP guys or someone sent by Madigan. Otherwise, you are just a liar.
1st step

Anonymous Proxy

#219 Feb 19, 2013
i am stating what i have seen and heard. i am have seen jesse supporters who look like they were let out of jail yesterday, but in reality probably in the past year. and i have heard that it is because they were in the narcotics business. now i could be wrong, but i have heard otherwise. i am not affiliated with mvp, but i will take your advise of getting a life, and that will be done while your rmp hooligans are trying to knock on my door for the 3rd time with no answer.
Richard

Bellwood, IL

#220 Feb 19, 2013
Using those low life gang members to win an election shows what Melrose would be like if the Jesse guy wins. I'm voting Ron all the way for sure. And yes I've heard what Jesse had to say when he was at my door, and I thought it sounded like he was trying to make himself believe what he was saying.
hookers coke and terry

Villa Park, IL

#221 Feb 19, 2013
1st step wrote:
i am stating what i have seen and heard. i am have seen jesse supporters who look like they were let out of jail yesterday, but in reality probably in the past year. and i have heard that it is because they were in the narcotics business. now i could be wrong, but i have heard otherwise. i am not affiliated with mvp, but i will take your advise of getting a life, and that will be done while your rmp hooligans are trying to knock on my door for the 3rd time with no answer.
What does someone who was just let out of jail yesterday look like? Since you have heard that these people were in the narcotics business, then that means you either know that person or you at least have the persons name. Otherwise, how could you say that you've heard about someone? Usually those types of conversations go like this: "Oh so and so tried to knock on my door" Response: "oh yeah that person is a drug dealer." The way i picture your conversations going is something like this: "Oh some Mexican came knocking on my door, probably one of RMP's guys." Response: "Oh yeah, those guys are all drug dealers." Real credible....

So I ask again, name one person...just one. Give me one name of a person that campaigns for RMP that is a criminal.
Why don't you Just come out and say it already...you think all Latinos are criminals or look like criminals. Why be shy about it? You sure as hell don't seem to have a problem with the fact that a CONVICTED FELON is currently working for Serpico. You dont even care that the CONVICTED FELON was threatening and extorting melrose parkers. You are a joke.
hookers coke and terry

Villa Park, IL

#222 Feb 19, 2013
Richard wrote:
Using those low life gang members to win an election shows what Melrose would be like if the Jesse guy wins. I'm voting Ron all the way for sure. And yes I've heard what Jesse had to say when he was at my door, and I thought it sounded like he was trying to make himself believe what he was saying.
Yea, im sure you gave those "low life gang members" or Jesse a moment of your time to hear them out. Tell me, what Jesse talked to you about??? If you people are going to spread lies, at least make them believable. Dont bash someone and then try to act like you had an open mind. The fat pig has had 16 years to show you he is a competent mayor. His circle is full of criminals...Scavo, Cervone, Cepeda, Bruno, etc. Now tell me who hangs out with the real criminals????
26 and Cali

Chicago, IL

#223 Feb 19, 2013
We all know spent time there recently who helps RMP. Now, now RMP, just because your bark is loud does not make this untrue. No need to get into details kids!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#224 Feb 19, 2013
hookers coke and terry wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the hypocrisy!!! I have been talking issues since day 1. The only reason I throw around words like "thugs" and "cronies" is because if you look at my post, you will see that I was responding to that same accusation about RMP. Are you blind???? Do you not see RMP bashers posts? That is where the real non-issues are brought up.
RMP doesn't have thugs working for us, and the cowards on this forum all hide behind their computers making false accusations. "I saw a guy with a tattoo walk up to my door" "I heard they move dope." Get real. They cant even give one name. All they do is describe what they think a gangbanger should look like. I can name people on MVP that are FELONS , and I have. Get a life...or at least reform it.
Because of your excess use of punctuation, I guess you are being very serious! So I will answer your questions seriously; No, I am not blind, nor do I see things that do not exist, like RMP's substance.

I, personally, do not care about the name calling. I have just asked what will RMP do to improve things? I asked that they answer without bashing Serpico. Normally, that's met with hostility and using the infamous "cronies and thugs" lines.
hookers coke and terry wrote:
<quoted text>the cowards on this forum all hide behind their computers making false accusations
Are you being facetious, or did you seriously intend to rave about hypocrisy, then in the same post, call people cowards hiding behind computers, while you're using the name "Hookers coke and terry"? Brave sir, what is your real name, then?

Rather than name calling, you could answer, directly,'WHAT IS RMP GOING TO DO FOR THE COMMUNITY?' without bashing Serpico. If you have already answered it, could you please link me to it, because I cannot find it. I really do want to read what was written. As RMP supporters have said, it's been mentioned so many times that you should be able to find a few examples fairly easily.
Melrose Parker

Villa Park, IL

#225 Feb 19, 2013
ReformYourResume wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of your excess use of punctuation, I guess you are being very serious! So I will answer your questions seriously; No, I am not blind, nor do I see things that do not exist, like RMP's substance.
I, personally, do not care about the name calling. I have just asked what will RMP do to improve things? I asked that they answer without bashing Serpico. Normally, that's met with hostility and using the infamous "cronies and thugs" lines.
<quoted text>
Are you being facetious, or did you seriously intend to rave about hypocrisy, then in the same post, call people cowards hiding behind computers, while you're using the name "Hookers coke and terry"? Brave sir, what is your real name, then?
Rather than name calling, you could answer, directly,'WHAT IS RMP GOING TO DO FOR THE COMMUNITY?' without bashing Serpico. If you have already answered it, could you please link me to it, because I cannot find it. I really do want to read what was written. As RMP supporters have said, it's been mentioned so many times that you should be able to find a few examples fairly easily.
What is Serpico and MVP going to do to improve our community?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 1 hr Help Needed 10,048
Jill minerik 8 hr Old friend 1
illage Board meeting 6/20/2017 14 hr Taxpayer 3
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 15 hr PWHS1985 645
The Stable Club (Mar '11) 17 hr Amber Mock 10
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 18 hr CRIMINALS 419
pete venute (Mar '16) 18 hr True facts 35

Westchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance