Why else

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Because his boss Jesse Martinez tells him to. Keep up the good work Roberto!
real citizen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Because he is tired of the abuse that the village inflicts ro the residents. And its not Roberto,David suarez stay in elmhurst. Everybody knows you are a computer hacker, stop breaking into email accounts loser!
Melrose Parker

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

real citizen wrote:
Because he is tired of the abuse that the village inflicts ro the residents. And its not Roberto,David suarez stay in elmhurst. Everybody knows you are a computer hacker, stop breaking into email accounts loser!
As a frequent Topix reader (how can anyone get enough of this stuff), happy Melrose Parker, and someone who has seen many an election come-and-go, let me offer my simple advice to my simple-minded Topix blogger.

Unfortunately for yourself, you are being taken advantage of by Jesse Martinez and his staff. He has brainwashed you into thinking he will win the election, and that you and your whole family will get great jobs in the local community. He did that so you will become his workhorse, pitbull, etc. Unfortunately, although you don't believe it, Jesse will lose in landslide. And you will have spent the last 4 months burning every remaining bridge you have in Melrose Park. Doing the dirty work Jesse and his staff don't want to do. I have seen this happen for many elections (more than I care to admit - I'm getting old).
real citizen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Blah blah blah
real citizen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I was never promised a job I want to help him because I want better for the community! And not incompetence or corruption!
snowwhite

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

you are a mental dwarf whom is incompetent and corruptible if you believe what
you say... look at Washington D.C. and tell me what u c? I C U 4 Real & U don't
matter because I don't mind ur ignorance for the totality of the situation. Eat a dick.
real citizen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

My point exactly :)
IP locator

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Cant hide abruzzo! ICU2
dominick the donkey

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

IP locator wrote:
Cant hide abruzzo! ICU2
anthony abruzzo is cousins with the most interesting man in the world, so he is the most interesting man in melrose park. he makes ron burgandy jealous. He told me at a autograph signing that he wears sex panther.I heard he sleeps standing up so he dosnt ruin his hair, what a pimp
Roberto

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Don't hate. You might be goofy looking, but you can perhaps look like you are from a town that actually cares. Wait........ No one cares about stone park or Berkeley...
Whos the real Roberto

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Why do you guys have such a hard-on for this guy? How can you know what the Martinez campaign is saying when you wont take the time to hear them out?
serpico is a joke

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

You guys are all his cronnies! Reform Melrose Park is doing this for the community, MVP is doing this for their own self preservation, and the perks for them and their families. and no I'm not part of the Martinez campaign I just can't stand the hypocrisy in the village. it's funny how MVP only shows their face during election season .What happens all those years you are supposed to be doing things for the community, your political tactics are obvious to somebody who knows the system,that's why you need to pry on Hispanics that are ignorant to the issues and to the way the political system works. keep listening to SERPICO people because he knows what's best for Hispanics right. BECAUSE HE TAKES ADVICE FROM SERGAL SUAREZ WHO IS A NON RESIDENT. WHY DOESN'T HE PARTNER UP WITH A HISPANIC BUSINESS OWNER FROM TOWN? I'LL TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE EVERYONE SEES THROUGH HIS B******* HE IS FULL HOT AIR! BOTTOM LINE HISPANICS HAVE NO KIND OF GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY HERE , JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE A COUPLE OF TRUSTEES THAT DOESN'T MEAN S*** THEY'RE NOT EVEN FROM TOWN TO BEGIN WITH! AND YES I'M MEXICAN. JUST GET OVER THE FACT THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF RESIDENTS IN TOWN THAT DON'T WANT HIM IN POWER BUT THAT'S WHY HE HAD TO HIRE over 500 Employees at the village because without that he would never win Melrose Park. Just because you have the majority of the village votes doesn't mean you have the majority of the towns votes. And why is there a sign in my neighbor's yard nobody lives in that house, sounds like MVP is desperate! I'm going to end off on a good note and say at the end of all this it doesn't really matter what happens because we're all still neighbors. I'VE LIVED IN MELROSE PARK MY WHOLE LIFE AND MY FAMILY'S ROOTS GO AS FAR AS BACK AS 80 YEARS! AND IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN ART MOTA AND JAMIE ANGIANO ARE NOT FROM MELROSE PARK. SO BEFORE YOU START BASHING OTHER CANDIDATES MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON THE ONES THAT ARE ELECTED! I THINK YOU'RE THE 1 THAT IS BRAINWASHED CRONY! HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL OF MY Melrose PARK RESIDENTS! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE Serpico POLITICAL PROPAGANDA. He will flood your homes with mailers just too Avoid the real issues in our town! And what kind of a major does not attend a fallen police officers Wake! You have shown your true colors Mr. mayor and I will remember this an election day.
serpico is a joke

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Just because you are a good politician doesn't mean you are a good leader!
Martinez

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I don't want Melrose ending up like Stone Park. Melrose looks better than 10 years ago, while SP is full of titty and 5 am bars. Why didn't Jesse stay and fix that?
No IP

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hey Rolando, can you blow Jesse and bobby standing up? Or do you use a step stool? Stop talking shit and go back you your chocolate factory oompa loompa.
Rolando

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I'm flexible No IP so I can pretty much do either. It's great being this short so I don't have to get on my knees! One chocolate bar coming up.....
80 yr Roots in MP

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Be careful what you say because the truth always comes out! You are so far off it's funny! Lol Why do you feel you are better than other Melrose Park residents! It just shows how MVP disrespects other Melrose Park Residents even though they're running against.
No IP

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Well I'm glad. Maybe you can use that to your advantage when it's time to start LOOKING for a job. Since this whole RMP is going down the crapper.

Stay thirsty my friends.
80 yr Roots in MP

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I don't need a job a****** I make over 100,000 a year I can give 2 s**** about 30,000 dollar a year job at the village. I do this for my community because I was born and raised in Melrose Park and so was a lot of my family so it doesn't matter what you say I speak the truth. And 1 day the truth shall set you free but until then you're locked up in a cell of ignorance. and if you really want to have a debate and talk real issues without bashing anybody I don't mind having a couple coffee with you we can meet at Dunk Donuts. It's on me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westchester Discussions

Search the Westchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Terry rigsby 48,872
4th of July flags 3 hr Texas chile taxes on us 31
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr KrisChristie 1,856
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 7 hr Bellwood since 84 509
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 12 hr crimestoppers tv show 1,151
Current Technologies Cameras Dont Work 15 hr DB the man 10
Current Technologies Red Light Cameras 16 hr the Truth 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••