Next Last
chulo

Bellwood, IL

#23 Dec 29, 2012
This coming from a population of illegal immigrants
Gallo negro

Chicago, IL

#24 Dec 29, 2012
The Lord takes care of garbage like you!!
Fact

Saint Charles, IL

#25 Dec 30, 2012
Be careful Hater wrote:
Just because you post anonymous does not mean an IP address cannot be located! I'm going to give you legal advice, there is something called SLANDER and they are legal repercussions! I thought this was about SERPICOS fundraising?
It's not slander when its true
Former MP Resident

Naperville, IL

#26 Dec 30, 2012
As a former resident of the "community" that still has family in the "community" it saddens me that so many residents find it necessary to degrade, insult, disrespect and pass judgement on each other! Treating ALL people with dignity and respect is a fact of life! Maybe you truly do not comprehend what "community" is. As taken from Merriam-Webster:
1 : a unified body of individuals: as a : state, commonwealth b : the people with common interests living in a particular area; broadly : the area itself <the problems of a large community> c : an interacting population of various kinds of individuals (as species) in a common location d : a group of people with a common characteristic or interest living together within a larger society <a community of retired persons> e : a group linked by a common policy f : a body of persons or nations having a common history or common social, economic, and political interests <the international community> g : a body of persons of common and especially professional interests scattered through a larger society <the academic community>
What gives you the right to be so disrespectful to residents and making false accusations against certain individuals? Besides, it takes a "coke-head" to know a coke-head!" Do you think you are better? If so, then why don't you stand on your own two feet and try to make a POSITIVE change? If you are so unhappy, then as my mother (a Latina business owner in the community) would say, " You think you are a big shot but you are nothing but a big shit...shape up or ship out"!
When you start changing your own negative attitude, good things will follow. My wish for you is that you soften your hardened heart and focus on all the beauty that still surrounds you and the "community" of Melrose Park and perhaps bring some UNITY to a "community" that truly needs it!

Since: Dec 12

Bellwood, IL

#27 Dec 30, 2012
mp resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw RMP Facebook
Wow jesse picked a great crew to run with him.
Villegas lives on 20th with an illegal apartment in the basement. Property has always looks like shit. He used to claim he was blind!! Is cousins with German Cepeda
Sandy Aguirre or is it Sifuentes is a psycho. She attacked a guy on the school board that she was sleeping with. She slashed his car tires and threatened him.
Juanita Guerra is just a tag along nobody. Dumb as a box of rocks!!
Ron Fabiani well everyone knows he always was a loser and always will be. Bad rug!! In all these years you think he would get one that looks a little better.
Michael Godinez is a coke head. His father is a wanna be contractor and could find him mostly hanging out at El Dorado on Lake St coked out of his mind. His house looks like a shit hole. His father was another German Cepeda guy. His brother worked for Rocky Zito driving his hookers around and another coke head.
Great group Jesse!! Should have put Sepulveda on that ticket. Oh yeah u cant because he's working on the 2 DUI's and community service he has never showed up for.
While I am in total agreement with the First Amendment (AMENDMENT 1) TO THE United States Constitution,,, abridging the "Freedom of Speech",
I say to you, "You are entitled to speak your mind." However, there are also laws in the United States, protecting our citizens from people like you, who without the proper ammunition, so NEGATIVELY speak of, and BASH a person's reputation.. People, who are trying to make POSITIVE CHANGES in this so very Devided Town.
I truly hope you have some hard core evidence in place to back up your Potty Mouth. An individual like you can get him or herself in legal trouble for SLANDER//DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER... It is soo much easier to have such a NEGATIVE ATTITUDE...It takes no effort!! Furthermore, how cowardly of you to post anonymously. You will not retain anonymity forever... The TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL.
I am one of the few Original Melrose Park Resients who still lives here. It saddens me to see that our "Community" does NOT pull together and support Change. A change that can make Our Town a Better Place to live. What happened to DIVERSITY ?? Always a good thing huh ??
Now it's my turn to exercise my rights in the FIRST AMENDMENT the BILL OF RIGHTS!!
To Jesus, "Jesse" Martinez for Mayor
Antonio "Tony" Favela - Village Clerk
Jose Luis De La Torre - Trustee
Juana "Juanita" Guerra - Trustee
Rolando Villegas - Trustee
Ronald "Ronnie" Fabiani - Trustee
Michael "Mike" Godinez - Trustee
Sandy Sifuentes - Trustee
You are doing a GREAT JOB !!
REFORM MELROSE PARK !!

As for the very BITTER individual, who chooses to DISRESPECT some of our FINEST Melrose Park Residents, I suggest you keep your DRAMA in the privacy of your home. We all know that D.R.A.M.A.
equals Dumb Retards asking for More Attention.
Have a GREAT day. I pray the New Year enlightens you to change your UGLY ATTITUDE. GOD BLESS AMERICA !!
What the heck 2013

Chicago, IL

#28 Jan 2, 2013
2.7 over thirteen years is really not much.. Your a little too late that have already tried that. Your digging for something that is not there.. You need to find someone who might have a REAL STORY.. It's pretty sad that all this bs is gonna start again. In APRIL you can go find someone or something else to do.. I feel sorry for whomever paid for your schooling. They were robbed. Try a new profession..
Jeff Kelly Lowenstein wrote:
Thanks for letting me join the conversation.
I'm the database and investigative editor for Hoy, the Chicago Tribune company's Spanish-language paper. Based on a reader's tip, we looked at Mayor Serpico's fundraising since 1999.
We found that he's raised a total of $2.7 million dollars in those years, or an average of more than $100 per resident in the community.
To give some context, that's close to $1 million more than State Rep. Edward Acevedo raised in the same years.
We also found that Mr. Serpico has given nearly $173,000 to his own campaign.
By contrast, Mr. Martinez has raised just $6,560 during all of 2012.
Here's the link to our story on Hoy's website:
http://www.vivelohoy.com/noticias/8254136/cru...
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this issue and about anything else you think we should be covering in the community.
Please feel free to shoot me an email at jkellylowenstein@vivelohoy.com .
Thanks for your time. I look forward to the conversation.
Jeff Kelly Lowenstein
What the heck 2013

Chicago, IL

#29 Jan 2, 2013
learn how to spell.. devided? Come on..
Zenidog wrote:
<quoted text>
While I am in total agreement with the First Amendment (AMENDMENT 1) TO THE United States Constitution,,, abridging the "Freedom of Speech",
I say to you, "You are entitled to speak your mind." However, there are also laws in the United States, protecting our citizens from people like you, who without the proper ammunition, so NEGATIVELY speak of, and BASH a person's reputation.. People, who are trying to make POSITIVE CHANGES in this so very Devided Town.
I truly hope you have some hard core evidence in place to back up your Potty Mouth. An individual like you can get him or herself in legal trouble for SLANDER//DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER... It is soo much easier to have such a NEGATIVE ATTITUDE...It takes no effort!! Furthermore, how cowardly of you to post anonymously. You will not retain anonymity forever... The TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL.
I am one of the few Original Melrose Park Resients who still lives here. It saddens me to see that our "Community" does NOT pull together and support Change. A change that can make Our Town a Better Place to live. What happened to DIVERSITY ?? Always a good thing huh ??
Now it's my turn to exercise my rights in the FIRST AMENDMENT the BILL OF RIGHTS!!
To Jesus, "Jesse" Martinez for Mayor
Antonio "Tony" Favela - Village Clerk
Jose Luis De La Torre - Trustee
Juana "Juanita" Guerra - Trustee
Rolando Villegas - Trustee
Ronald "Ronnie" Fabiani - Trustee
Michael "Mike" Godinez - Trustee
Sandy Sifuentes - Trustee
You are doing a GREAT JOB !!
REFORM MELROSE PARK !!
As for the very BITTER individual, who chooses to DISRESPECT some of our FINEST Melrose Park Residents, I suggest you keep your DRAMA in the privacy of your home. We all know that D.R.A.M.A.
equals Dumb Retards asking for More Attention.
Have a GREAT day. I pray the New Year enlightens you to change your UGLY ATTITUDE. GOD BLESS AMERICA !!

Since: Dec 12

Bellwood, IL

#30 Jan 2, 2013
What the heck 2013 wrote:
learn how to spell.. devided? Come on..
<quoted text>
So sad ...if all You can bring to the table is a 1 (one) letter TYPO. HOW TYPICAL !!
Good night . God Bless America !!!
DIVIDED:: di·vid·ed
[dih-vahy-did]

- adjective
separated; separate.
disunited.
shared; apportioned.
(of a leaf) cut into distinct portions by incisions extending to the midrib or base.
Example sentences
Weds the 23rd

Roselle, IL

#31 Jan 19, 2013
$100 a ticket
We got em

Elgin, IL

#32 Jan 20, 2013
$100 a piece

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
creekside apartments- what are they like ? 57 min justlooking 1
Terry and little league again 57 min listener 1
chuck tokar MAYOR 11 hr PaTOOeeeeee 46
Nonna Reinforces Stereotypes 12 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 1
Do you approve of Ronald M. Serpico as Mayor? (Oct '12) 12 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 39
Frank Faggiano and John Wasilenko (Dec '13) 13 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 5
Who is the worst cop? (Apr '13) 13 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 12
Westchester Dating
Find my Match

Westchester Jobs

Westchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]