% Jessie will loose election by.

Posted in the Westchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
odds On favorite

Maywood, IL

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Im going with 62% ronny will win by. Giving Jessie is so bad i would go as high as 70%. Going of The early voting turnout it looks like a blowout.
jaslin

Maywood, IL

#2 Apr 7, 2013
odds On favorite wrote:
Im going with 62% ronny will win by. Giving Jessie is so bad i would go as high as 70%. Going of The early voting turnout it looks like a blowout.
you got a better chance of The cubs winning word series than Jessie winning election
Resident

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 7, 2013
jaslin wrote:
<quoted text> you got a better chance of The cubs winning word series than Jessie winning election
Jessie or any other outsider that thinks he could just show up in Melrose and run for the Mayor posistion! Wow you must be arogant or just plain stupid Jessie or should i say Jesus? Well just like him you will be crucified on Tues!
Resident is a tool

Garden City, MI

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Jessie or any other outsider that thinks he could just show up in Melrose and run for the Mayor posistion! Wow you must be arogant or just plain stupid Jessie or should i say Jesus? Well just like him you will be crucified on Tues!
I will give 2 to 1 odds that Fat Ronnie goes to jail just like daddy did before his political career is over.

And I will lay even odds that Resident dances to 80s disco,gets his nails done, thinks Jersey Shore is educational TV, and wears a sweatsuit like he is dressing up.And is a roid freak.

Yep, that is our closet,racist friend "Resident".
Resident

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Resident is a tool wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give 2 to 1 odds that Fat Ronnie goes to jail just like daddy did before his political career is over.
And I will lay even odds that Resident dances to 80s disco,gets his nails done, thinks Jersey Shore is educational TV, and wears a sweatsuit like he is dressing up.And is a roid freak.
Yep, that is our closet,racist friend "Resident".
Way off pinche puto!! Go back to 26th street its like home for you people!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 7, 2013
RMP 35

MVP 65%
Resident is a tool

Garden City, MI

#7 Apr 7, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Way off pinche puto!! Go back to 26th street its like home for you people!
I will be heading over to 26th St later tonight. I have a date with your mom. She will call me when she is done with Serpicos brother.

Dont wait up.
the mayor

United States

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Your kids could just live wit them they got the same DNA its like old x again Biblical times.the last time you guys were worth talking bout
the mayor

United States

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Mexicans will save m.p from falling to dark hands only after were the soul posseser of the town.we will get rid of the dark clouds that linger. Over all of us Italians gotta face the fact if serpico was a good mayor Mexicans like me would have not pushed that far into m.p but now you got other problems and every one knows little vinny and every kid named Anthony is not willing todefend m.p hand it over to the new owner.
jed bushstein

Maywood, IL

#11 Apr 8, 2013
the mayor wrote:
Mexicans will save m.p from falling to dark hands only after were the soul posseser of the town.we will get rid of the dark clouds that linger. Over all of us Italians gotta face the fact if serpico was a good mayor Mexicans like me would have not pushed that far into m.p but now you got other problems and every one knows little vinny and every kid named Anthony is not willing todefend m.p hand it over to the new owner.
why do you think it is being runned to the ground. you beaners cant handle anything nice so we will give you what you are accustomed to :shit
RESIDENT

Bellwood, IL

#12 Apr 8, 2013
odds On favorite wrote:
If it is such a blowout on early voting why is fat ronnie still walking house to house on saturday, two days before the election? You are drinking the Moe kool-aid son. The higher the early voting the better it is for Martinez. And early voting is double than it was in 2009. Not good for fat man. Word from your own camp is that Ronnie is having trouble sleeping. So keep spreading the disinformation to keep the facade going. You guys are in trouble and the inner circle knows it. So reply with some some adolescent comment about how Jesse is gonna get spanked on Tuesday. Your signs aren't voting.
wrong

United States

#13 Apr 8, 2013
Resident, MVP is up about 1500 votes. It is not a good thing for Martinez that there was higher early voter turnout. In 2009 early voting was fairly new to MP residents. Why does it bother you that he was walking two days ago? MVP is not worried. We have more pluses than ever. There are many more coming tomorrow. RMP may have reached there ceiling. I personally know many people who were given rides to the polling places by RMP and they voted for MVP. By the way thank you for that. Serpico is getting plenty of sleep. So please don't flatter yourself.
Yes at about 9 pm tomorrow MVP will be partying and RMP will be trying to figure out what went wrong.
Your personal feelings won't matter because no one cares. This will all be put to rest.
Men Lie Women Lie

Bellwood, IL

#14 Apr 8, 2013
wrong wrote:
Resident, MVP is up about 1500 votes. It is not a good thing for Martinez that there was higher early voter turnout. In 2009 early voting was fairly new to MP residents. Why does it bother you that he was walking two days ago? MVP is not worried. We have more pluses than ever. There are many more coming tomorrow. RMP may have reached there ceiling. I personally know many people who were given rides to the polling places by RMP and they voted for MVP. By the way thank you for that. Serpico is getting plenty of sleep. So please don't flatter yourself.
Yes at about 9 pm tomorrow MVP will be partying and RMP will be trying to figure out what went wrong.
Your personal feelings won't matter because no one cares. This will all be put to rest.
O well I know several Village workers that said they were going to vote MVP and voted RMP. All of the numbers are word to mouth neither MVP nore RMP know for sure who voted for who.
RESIDENT

Bellwood, IL

#15 Apr 8, 2013
wrong wrote:
Ha hahahaha! You must be new to this. Early voting new to melrose? All village employees and families vote early since serpico took office and taddeo before him. You just dated your twenty something self! Have another cup of the moe kool-aid....
hahahahaha!
wrong

United States

#16 Apr 8, 2013
RESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha hahahaha! You must be new to this. Early voting new to melrose? All village employees and families vote early since serpico took office and taddeo before him. You just dated your twenty something self! Have another cup of the moe kool-aid....
hahahahaha!
I'm glad I could make you laugh. Hopefully you continue to laugh after tomorrow when you realize that I was right about MVP being up 1500 voters prior to election day.
Men lie woman lie, your right we don't know who people voted for. But I think we have a good idea. I'm sure we both know people who vote the opposite of what they say. That number is being generous to RMP. I'm curious to see what you will all say after tomorrow.
Funny

Bensenville, IL

#17 Apr 8, 2013
How bad of a Mexican do you have to be, that a town that is made up of 70% Mexicans does not want you and would rather have an Italian tell them what to do. That would be like if Ronnie ran for the President of Italy and lost to an African or a Jewish person. What a joke.
Lil Chuco

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 8, 2013
RESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha!
Your using that reference "moe koolaid"bullshit wrong you fake American! Learn about American History ya beaner.
Men Lie Women Lie

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Apr 8, 2013
You Serpico followers don't even know what lies to make up to make each other feel better.
Lil Chuco

Chicago, IL

#20 Apr 8, 2013
Resident is a tool wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be heading over to 26th St later tonight. I have a date with your mom. She will call me when she is done with Serpicos brother.
Dont wait up.
Well you must be one sick puppy since my Mom is decaying 6ft underground. But whatever floats your boat i guess. I give you My blessing Norman. None of You fake Mexicans would step foot on 26th,to scared! Since i know you have like seven seesters. Can i get a crack at one or if i haven't already?? Couple beers couple lines, your mexican seesters are the easiest peice of pussy out there!! You should be proud!!
Hahahaha bitch boy!
jed bushstein

Maywood, IL

#21 Apr 8, 2013
Lil Chuco wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you must be one sick puppy since my Mom is decaying 6ft underground. But whatever floats your boat i guess. I give you My blessing Norman. None of You fake Mexicans would step foot on 26th,to scared! Since i know you have like seven seesters. Can i get a crack at one or if i haven't already?? Couple beers couple lines, your mexican seesters are the easiest peice of pussy out there!! You should be proud!!
Hahahaha bitch boy!
here is one of our prize mexicans as we speak, top notch beaner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck's Report Card 15 min JUST SAYIN 1
Fire Chief Fired? 2 hr Cry me the river 2
berwyn gang shooting (Aug '08) 10 hr Christian Values 268
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 10 hr Serenity 10,697
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 17 hr SligieForMayor 179
News Chicago Ridge fire chief resigns, officials loo... (Jun '14) Sat Really Worried 58
Taylor St. gypsies claiming Melrose Parker iden... Sat epicpoopguy420 10

Westchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages