Empty lots on 111th
tax2high

Tinley Park, IL

#21 Mar 21, 2013
ridgerat wrote:
I'm all for progress and change (not the Obama kind) but how exactly is local government going to help small businesses? And as far as beautification, I think strong enforcement of existing blight ordinances can go a long way toward beautification. And what do the independents plan to do about the high percentage of multifamily buildings in the ridge?
for starters maybe the village could the state to pay for the lighting in all parking lots like they do for grampa trustee,and trustee bartender.take a look at the lights that are turned toward their parking lots.
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#24 May 31, 2013
its been about 6 weeks since Ive had a solid legitamate BM

Since: Feb 12

Oak Lawn, IL

#25 Mar 25, 2015
O'Connor's is gone and is now Papa Joe's. Doggin' It closed quickly. Big surprise there since nothing ever lasts at that spot. But we still got that lovely former junkyard to ogle when entering CR westbound on 111th.
annonymos

Oak Lawn, IL

#26 Mar 26, 2015
The 111th Street Possum wrote:
O'Connor's is gone and is now Papa Joe's. Doggin' It closed quickly. Big surprise there since nothing ever lasts at that spot. But we still got that lovely former junkyard to ogle when entering CR westbound on 111th.
Did anybody notice there is a brad grove on the ballott for worth township could this be the next step yo mayor
Uncle Chuckle

Chicago, IL

#27 Apr 9, 2015
this town needs an ennema
Nope

Chicago, IL

#28 Apr 10, 2015
annonymos wrote:
<quoted text> Did anybody notice there is a brad grove on the ballott for worth township could this be the next step yo mayor
Lost
Ooo

Chicago, IL

#29 Apr 10, 2015
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost
lost Chicago Ridge too
Realist

Tinley Park, IL

#30 Apr 30, 2015
Remember when we were all worried about how bad 111th looked and how we need to get more businesses going up there? Well it still looks bad while everyone has their head in the Clerk's Codebook.
uncle chuckle

Chicago, IL

#31 May 1, 2015
Posen > Chicago Ridge, now that is sad
down the tubes

Chicago, IL

#32 Jun 24, 2015
now we got rats EVERYWHERE

Oak Lawn, IL

#33 Aug 18, 2015
Thomas' Appliances is going belly up now. Grice claims they are closing but I will believe that when it happens. They seem to have a going out of business sale once a year. Ridgeland now has more empty storefronts than occupied ones. This place is looking like a ghost town.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#34 Aug 19, 2015
And the landlords chased 'Doughs Guys' out of town?
Lady Evil

Chicago, IL

#35 Aug 20, 2015
They ran me outta town too
Zuckerberg Not

Tinley Park, IL

#36 Aug 25, 2015
NutBag wrote:
And the landlords chased 'Doughs Guys' out of town?
This is a depressing place. We have Facebook arguments over who knew what when and for how long. We have Facebook arguments over who posted what. We have Facebook arguments over Bug Bracelets. We have Facebook arguments over other arguments. We have closing business and an increasing number of houses and condos for sale at bargain prices. The State is cutting out our money. Crime is up. Taxes are up. The Schools are horrible. What are we going to do?
Mike

Chicago, IL

#37 May 9, 2016
how much is that camper parked on 111th going for? Can I put my car that I am selling up there too?
Brian

Chicago, IL

#38 May 19, 2016
Mike wrote:
how much is that camper parked on 111th going for? Can I put my car that I am selling up there too?
2 homeless guys are renting it to live in for $20 per night.
DAngelo

Chicago, IL

#39 Jul 22, 2016
RATS RATS RATS, the Fest will have them by the hundreds
Stormin Norman

Chicago, IL

#40 Apr 12, 2017
only 15 more weeks... anyone else fired up?

Tinley Park, IL

#42 Apr 25, 2017
I've become very fond of the old toilet parked next to the dumpster behind the Rat Crossing Apartments on 111th and Massasoit. Please continue to leave this beautiful item of suburban decor where it has currently sat for the last month.
man hands

Chicago, IL

#43 Apr 27, 2017
111th st looks like something out of Robbins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 15 hr Chain Migration 10,702
News Girl drowns at Gary Beach (Jul '07) 22 hr Lowest of them All 25
Chuck's Report Card Tue who 5
Fire Chief Fired? Tue Enter Username 5
berwyn gang shooting (Aug '08) Tue Crickets 269
Hillside Academy more like jail than school (May '07) Feb 18 TapOutKing 218
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Feb 18 SligieForMayor 177

Westchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages