Enough is Enough

Richmond, IN

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Why do people continue to have children when they:

1)Live in Poverty

2)Have no Education

3)Live in high Crime Areas

4)Offer no real future to their children

It just doesn't make any sense. Doesn't anyone care about their children? Don't you know that the government, and the supposed leaders want you to stay in poverty, and never get out? That's how they make their money. This stupidity(from the government/black leadership) has been perpetrated long enough.
state123

Westchester, IL

#2 Aug 2, 2013
Becouse you get more money from the goverment when
you have more kids. If you know how to work the system. I work with people that do it. 3 family living in a house and you dont make that much money
and you get the picture...
Kill Every Beaner

Ashburn, VA

#3 Aug 2, 2013
state123 wrote:
Becouse you get more money from the goverment when
you have more kids. If you know how to work the system. I work with people that do it. 3 family living in a house and you dont make that much money
and you get the picture...
Lemme guess their Mexicans..or eggplant??
Enough is Enough

Richmond, IN

#4 Aug 2, 2013
Kill Every Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme guess their Mexicans..or eggplant??
Or eggplants is right. This is the Me, Me, Me generation. But, this problem has been going on for generations. We have a government, and Black Leaders, etc. that survive off people being in poverty, and keeping them in ignorance for generations. What I can't figure out is how they are able to keep people believing that they can't do anything themselves without someone else doing it for them? They seem to have a group of people that they have stranded at about a fifth grade level. Wow, and it's perpetual! Every election they can count on their vote. Now, I don't know if this was done deliberately or not, but this problem has to be turned around so that our nation can move forward, and remain strong into the future.

Hey, Washington are you listening? We have children that need your help, and No don't just throw money at the problem. We need real help. It's worth your time, and all our time.
MP retahds unite!

United States

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Enough is Enough wrote:
<quoted text>Or eggplants is right. This is the Me, Me, Me generation. But, this problem has been going on for generations. We have a government, and Black Leaders, etc. that survive off people being in poverty, and keeping them in ignorance for generations. What I can't figure out is how they are able to keep people believing that they can't do anything themselves without someone else doing it for them? They seem to have a group of people that they have stranded at about a fifth grade level. Wow, and it's perpetual! Every election they can count on their vote. Now, I don't know if this was done deliberately or not, but this problem has to be turned around so that our nation can move forward, and remain strong into the future.

Hey, Washington are you listening? We have children that need your help, and No don't just throw money at the problem. We need real help. It's worth your time, and all our time.
Nah, there's always room for one more retahd in Melrose Park!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck's Report Card 49 min Fed Up 4
Fire Chief Fired? 2 hr Enter Username 5
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 7 hr Sad 10,700
berwyn gang shooting (Aug '08) 10 hr Crickets 269
Hillside Academy more like jail than school (May '07) Sun TapOutKing 218
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Feb 18 SligieForMayor 178
News Chicago Ridge fire chief resigns, officials loo... (Jun '14) Feb 17 Really Worried 58

Westchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages