Well-loved high school teacher dies of complications from child birth

Feb 12, 2008 | Posted by: Jayelem | Full story: www.mysuburbanlife.com

A funeral was scheduled for Wednesday for an admired Morton East High School teacher and Westchester resident who died last week of complications from child birth.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Freedom of Speech

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

rico wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you didn't read Obama's comments on the front page of Feb. 28, 2008 Sun-Times? Everytime I'm call any names for tell the truth I will bring the point that I am in good company on what I say.
I thought you hated Liberals including Obama? Its funny how you think that everything you say is the truth. Just because you believe it does not make it a fact.
rico

Hoopeston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

Freedom of Speech wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you hated Liberals including Obama? Its funny how you think that everything you say is the truth. Just because you believe it does not make it a fact.
Oh, and your thoughts on what Obama said?
Freedom of Speech

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

rico wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, and your thoughts on what Obama said?
I wasnt referring to this fact but I do agree to what he said. BUT I wouldn't be surprised if he took these words of knowledge from someone elses speeches in the past.
rico

Hoopeston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

Judged:

Freedom of Speech wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt referring to this fact but I do agree to what he said. BUT I wouldn't be surprised if he took these words of knowledge from someone elses speeches in the past.
So if you agree and I agree and then the same can be said for Mexicans. They too have a very high dropout rate.
Teacher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Hello. I am teacher also. I feel very badly for this woman. Those of you who have changed the whole topic of this thread need to open a new one about race, Berwyn, etc. P.S. I grew up in Berwyn but now live in Westchester. I can tell you alot about Berwyn but NOT IN THIS THREAD, thank you. Open a new one. My prayers are with this poor woman's family...
rico

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

I would very much like to hear what this teacher has to say. Please open a thread!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Westchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••