What qualifications do these trustee ...

What qualifications do these trustee canidates have on rmp?

Posted in the Westchester Forum

mlk

Bellwood, IL

#2 Mar 14, 2013
how many names does this make for you Burbank, 6 or 7?
you have way too muck time on your hands.
come out from the basement and get some fresh air.
there is a world out there.
wondering

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 15, 2013
How many different ways can a person say "zero"?
GED

Belvidere, IL

#5 Mar 15, 2013
@mlk I love how you disregrd the topic and move straight at attacking a poster. I suppose it's that embarrassing to work for a campaign that can not get decent trustees and have campaign workers who look like gang member. It's an embarrassment to Melrose Park to have this group you have assembled in RMP, that lack credentials, education, and social and community outreach.
RESIDENT

Bellwood, IL

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Answer the question wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your views on the these bust outs on the rmp team? Why can't you prove everybody on here that Mike isn't a 100% criminal and drug addict? What if any experience do any of your trustee candidates have? Can't wait to make you guys look STUPID after election on here
Well for one thing there is no substantial proof beyond your allegations. On the other hand, Serpico's father was a convicted felon. His brother was arrested for patronizing a prostitute and gambling. Several members of employees he hired and appointed to very high positions were federally convicted on a myriad of federal charges from racketeering to extortion to witness tampering. So until you come up with empirical evidence....facts....Serpico and company are greater criminals and underachieving municipal incompetants than RMP ever were.
My question to you is why you keep changing your post name?
RESIDENT

Bellwood, IL

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Answer the question wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your views on the these bust outs on the rmp team? Why can't you prove everybody on here that Mike isn't a 100% criminal and drug addict? What if any experience do any of your trustee canidates have? Can't wait to make you guys look STUPID after election on here
Furthermore it isn't up to me or anyone else to prove your wild ass allegations wrong. That is not how our system in America works. It is up to you to prove your allegations to be true. As I have just done.
Schools out.....
RESIDENT

Bellwood, IL

#12 Mar 15, 2013
CLTV wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that true? Just cause it came out of your dirty mexican mouth ? All i see is a bunch of words that don't make sense what i say everybody knows its true, i just want to see how you guys respond to all the TRUTH about Mikey but it looks like you know better! NERD!!
Ha ha ha!
All you see is a bunch of words? That's because you are retarded and cannot comprehend the English language!
Keep trying to avoid the real issues. You smell of personal desperation.
RESIDENT

Bellwood, IL

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know how the American system works cause your a DIRTY mexican! All you do is sit on here all day and post nonsense that happened decades ago! Were talkin about illegal activity that Mike has involved himself in recently not 50 60 years ago! I'm pretty sure the public knew these same allegations when they voted him in! So all these stupid baseless allegations your throwing out somebody already did it before you and look where it got Serpico. Mike sells drugs does drugs witnessing prostitution sales from none other than Big Rocky Zito. Mikeys been kissing that families ass for years! To bad they look at him like their personal bitch boy. He hangs with convicted drug dealer Shawn Howell and and lil rocky zito! He lies about where he lives cause he sure isn't a Melrose Park resident. Hes a highschool drop out never even got is ged you see smoking weed kills your ambition and coke makes you think you could become a politician. You see my lil DIRTY beaner this is happening today in the present your dumb allegations are in the past. How does it feel to anticipate LOSS!!
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STICK WITH ONE NAME?
what u talkinbout willis

Lawrence, MA

#21 Mar 17, 2013
Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do i don't give two shits!! I could back my words up bitch boy you think i'm scared of anybody i mentioned on this forum, NO!! Mike G i'll slap the shit out of him and everybody else will get bitch slapped also so please do it'll be very entertaining!! Everybody knows everything i mentioned on here its not a secrect its actually public information and if your blind you cant see him hanging with shady characters so on that note FUCK YOURSELF AND POST MY NAME PLEASE!!!
Since you are such a tough guy....just use your name.

Or at some point say something intelligent because your dumb racist comments are killing Serpico.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24 Mar 18, 2013
Rmp looks are deceiving wrote:
Jessies camp is horrible i was rootin for them but now i see this forum and actually researched these allegations, and they are true! Wow the lies he was telling us i can't believe his ignorance!
your using still another name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summers around the corner do we need Mexicans i... 22 min Brazer 20
Edward Moody (Jul '12) 6 hr Is a loser 112
Can we please get rid of all the Mexicans in Me... 14 hr WILDBILL 21
Greg salvi 14 hr WILDBILL 3
who else blames mexicans for Melrose Park's dem... (Nov '13) 14 hr WILDBILL 11
Why is melrose starting to look like maywood ? (Oct '15) 14 hr WILDBILL 6
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 17 hr Trump 702
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westchester Mortgages