Muslims fear congressional hearings w...

Muslims fear congressional hearings will demonize them

There are 36 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Jan 30, 2011, titled Muslims fear congressional hearings will demonize them. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

They called it a summit to teach Muslims how to fight prejudice and fear. But all day long, fear was inescapable in the fluorescent-lit meeting hall of the Long Island mosque.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cjrian

United States

#22 Jan 31, 2011
Shokanman wrote:
Sharia law, Christian law, it is all a way to impose religious beliefs on those of us who wish to be free from these prosthelytizers.
You believe what you want and let me believe what I want. Stop imposing laws on me based on your religious beliefs.
Sharia imposes
All other religions recruit

"Christian law" that you claim is imposed is generally recognized by all belief systems

Sharia does not care what anyone believes so long as it is sharia compliant. Anything else is apostasy. There is no choice nor appeal. Any who disagree are, at best, very distant second class citizens which the koran deems may be abused, up to and including murder, without repercussions to the abuser. THAT is imposing a belief system.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#23 Feb 1, 2011
they killed a female soldier from Alaska the other day, a young American lady with a family that loved her and dreams for her future, You people need to get your hands off your balls and wise up,
Shokanman

Columbus, OH

#24 Feb 1, 2011
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>In my country the constitution and bill of rights IS the law of the land. It is the obligation of the citizens of my country to uphold the law. Specifically which laws would you like to repeal in my country that you say "satisfy the bible thumpers"? The first 10 commandments out of the 40 or 50 that were originally written??? Just wondering.
Actually, only two (sometimes three-Blue Laws) of the ten commandments are crimes in the US. And killing and stealing were illegal before they were commandments, so no credit is given.

The main laws I'd like to see repealed are the tax exempt status of churches and the tax deductibility of religious donations.

I can plan ahead if I want a drink on Sunday morning.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#25 Feb 1, 2011
Shokanman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, only two (sometimes three-Blue Laws) of the ten commandments are crimes in the US. And killing and stealing were illegal before they were commandments, so no credit is given.
The main laws I'd like to see repealed are the tax exempt status of churches and the tax deductibility of religious donations.
I can plan ahead if I want a drink on Sunday morning.
From what i see from your posts, you seem like a person who is more interested in where your next drink is instead of the topic of discussion..How sad. Maybe you should pick up some info about sharia law and study it well instead... Maybe you will find out how it will impact your drinking habits as well as your other freedoms.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26 Feb 1, 2011
Muslims ARE demons. However, there is no law against being a demon in this country as long as you don't blow anything up. THEN there's a problem.
However, if you like being a demon, that's perfectly alright.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#27 Feb 1, 2011
Obamunism and Communism wrote:
Muslims ARE demons. However, there is no law against being a demon in this country as long as you don't blow anything up. THEN there's a problem.
However, if you like being a demon, that's perfectly alright.
You are correct in calling them demons as IMHO they are, by definition, a source or agent of evil, harm, distress, or ruin. However, individually, as being a agent of evil by virtue of their beliefs, they are harmless. When they become a collective as they surely will in due time if they are not stopped, then they become evil by virtue of their law. When that evil is then applied, The infidel is faced with just 2 choices.....conversion to islam and its laws or face ruin, or in the case of(the infidel), DEATH whether it be physical, moral, spiritual, or financial.....
CecilRhodes

New Baltimore, MI

#28 Feb 1, 2011
All Muslims are terrorists. We are at war. They are the enemy.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#29 Feb 1, 2011
CecilRhodes wrote:
All Muslims are terrorists. We are at war. They are the enemy.
I agree they are the enemy, some of them are in fact terrorists, but war?....Getting close but not yet.
CecilRhodes

New Baltimore, MI

#30 Feb 1, 2011
I must have misinterpreted the facts....you know, like being attacked on 9/11/01, invading two countries, fielding a half million troops....that kind of thing.
General Custer

Carroll, OH

#31 Feb 1, 2011
We just haven't played Cowboys and Muslims yet...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#32 Feb 1, 2011
CecilRhodes wrote:
I must have misinterpreted the facts....
About war?
Muhammad Smells

Union, NJ

#33 Feb 3, 2011
Time to draw the line in the sand...
One of their most successful weapons are to be two-faced (as encouraged in the Quran).
Lets force them to show their hand and man up. Once put into a position they cannot weasel their way out of, they will be rocked back on their heals providing a clear lane to attack. Now only if we had a commander-in-chief with a set of stones....(alas that is another, equally frustrating discussion)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#34 Feb 3, 2011
Muhammad Smells wrote:
Time to draw the line in the sand...
One of their most successful weapons are to be two-faced (as encouraged in the Quran).
Lets force them to show their hand and man up.
I have a better suggestion....Lets NOT let them increase their numbers here whereas we HAVE to draw any line the sand and challenge them...
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#35 Feb 12, 2011
tell them that from now on we will eradicate those who attack our nation, give the gnerals whatever they need to make this point clear. reduce them to herding goats, no roads, no cigarettes, no electricity, no vehicles, no big balls fat les bos
Mustafa Michael Morales

New York, NY

#36 Feb 13, 2011
Muslims are extremely religious period. You must be extremely religious in all your doings or you are not Muslim. You must hate white american people

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#37 Feb 13, 2011
Mustafa Michael Morales wrote:
Muslims are extremely religious period. You must be extremely religious in all your doings or you are not Muslim. You must hate white american people
Americans are extremely patriotic, I might add too. You muslins must be extremely stupid to challenge us as you don't know just what it means to be an American to refer to us as infidels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A 'hell on Horton Road' for family of murder vi... (Jul '06) Wed troothpaste 1,121
News Massapequa Man Arrested for Bank Robbery (Mar '10) Wed teamnotanelsonbut... 19
News Way to Go: Irene Kowalski, Merrick Wed RacistFireCrotchB... 1
News Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach attracts huge ... Wed USAFSF Ret 1
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) May 26 Catholic love 8,033
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) May 24 veronica 26
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) May 24 BUBBLESNY 80
More from around the web

Westbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]