Man convicted in Lynbrook murder to b...

Man convicted in Lynbrook murder to be resentenced -

There are 25 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 8, 2007, titled Man convicted in Lynbrook murder to be resentenced -. In it, Newsday reports that:

One of three men convicted of murder in the death of a Lynbrook father walking home from the train station will have a chance to reduce his 70 years of jail time, perhaps substantially, after a state appeals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Real Facts

New York, NY

#24 Aug 30, 2007
its not right wrote:
listin u stupid dumb mother f**kerz if it was the other way around if a white guy killed a spanish or black guy he would face 15years the most..so y dont u take ur panties out ur ass and relize that were always trageted..everyone deseveres a second chance everyone makes a mistake in there lifes..like god said let the person who hasnt seined throw the first stone
Sinned, yeah we all have.

Killed someone, no I have not. As soon as your friend can bring this guy back to life, I can give him a second chance.

You are a fu***ng joke...
loser

New York, NY

#25 Jan 25, 2013
its not right wrote:
listin u stupid dumb mother f**kerz if it was the other way around if a white guy killed a spanish or black guy he would face 15years the most..so y dont u take ur panties out ur ass and relize that were always trageted..everyone deseveres a second chance everyone makes a mistake in there lifes..like god said let the person who hasnt seined throw the first stone
A mistake? he should be thrown from a plan at 30k feet. Garbage, nothing more. there should be no second chance
loser

New York, NY

#26 Jan 25, 2013
its not right wrote:
Actually, if it was the other way around, the 'white' guy would have been all over the news and Al Sharpton and company would have been protesting. In this case the 'poor' minorities are expected to be losers in society.

A mistake is not killing someone, I don't care if someone is white or purple, if you kill someone in the manner these animals did you deserve to die in the same way the victim did.

Sadly, with people like you in societ, we can easily identify why our country is in the shape it is in. The 'poor me' mentality of garbage that seems to think the world owes them something.

You will amount to nothing in life, which is expected for you so you are off to a great start.
patty

United States

#27 Aug 17, 2013
That's a long walk from the train station to his house . It's sad to think this crime happened .
really

Glen Oaks, NY

#28 Nov 5, 2014
its not right wrote:
Listen to the way you cannot even speak/type English. Your parent should be arrested for raising a POS. Hope next time the person that gets murdered is your loved one, then let us know how you feel. You should go to whatever school gave you a diploma and tell them you need to re-enroll, that education didn't work on you. Your parents should be neutered as to not allow any more spawn like yourself from entering the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 17 hr Bruser 8,240
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sun Bruser 2,612
News Franklin Square sex extortionist gets 4-8 years (Feb '08) Apr 29 Obi-1981 37
News Brooklyn man arrested in robbery of gold dealer... Apr 29 commodity broker 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Apr 27 marissamacc11 41
News Fire commissioner candidate accused of harassment (Dec '07) Apr 26 john doe 13
Experience The Me Nobody Knows at Adelphi Unive... Apr 26 Adelphi University 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westbury Mortgages