Police: Merrick Man Stabs 8-Year-Old ...

Police: Merrick Man Stabs 8-Year-Old Boy at Random

There are 4 comments on the Merrick Patch story from Oct 9, 2010, titled Police: Merrick Man Stabs 8-Year-Old Boy at Random. In it, Merrick Patch reports that:

A Merrick man chose an 8-year-old boy at random at a Dave & Buster's Friday night and stabbed the child in the back five times, police say.A Evan Sachs, 23, of Horatio Avenue, faces an attempted murder charge after police say he intentionally stabbed the boy with a black hunting knife at 8:25 p.m. at the Westbury location of the popular ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Merrick Patch.

TMD

Delta, PA

#1 Oct 9, 2010
They say they caught this savage in a bathroom inside the store...how come his head did not meet the porcelain toilet????
PRAY FOR 8YR OLD

Sunbury, PA

#2 Oct 9, 2010
TMD wrote:
They say they caught this savage in a bathroom inside the store...how come his head did not meet the porcelain toilet????
DONT WORRY- EVEN Felon SCUMBAGS IN THE SLAMMER Have a CODE- WHAT GOES AROUND COMES Around! HE is GOOD AS DEAD..........
Paul DeFilippis

Bronx, NY

#3 Oct 10, 2010
Is it true the kid that was stabbed was BLACK?
PRAY FOR 8YR OLD

Sunbury, PA

#4 Oct 13, 2010
Paul DeFilippis wrote:
Is it true the kid that was stabbed was BLACK?
Does it matter you SCUM BAG?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) 31 min JessicaTriola 27
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Big Bruser 8,651
Noise in Bethpage (Dec '16) Sun Skeet 4
Town of Hempstead Sanitation workers Over Paid ... (Sep '10) Sat Zxcv 77
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Jan 19 Colaguy 90
The aging Rebel the man freaks that date and su... (Jul '10) Jan 19 Rockie 51
Sugar Shack Nov '17 Gordenozgul 1

Westbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westbury Mortgages