WTH

Falmouth, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
It's pretty bad when you can't get a job at one of these places unless you bow down and kiss these peoples asses. No matter what you do or if you work your ass off pull doubles they still either fire you or in they're words your not needed anymore. I had two friends who worked for them and they were let go no reason, and they worked they're asses off knew what the customer's wanted before they asked, they would pull doubles be so tired they couldn't see straight, but still did they're job,and the customer's loved them because they we're friendly and would talk to them that's what customer's want a friendly place,but these owner's have a whole different attitude about it what I have no clue. they need to change their way of thinking no wonder they can't keep good help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Portland to introduce travel ban due to discrim... May '16 Jose 8
News Maine governor: Drug dealers impregnate 'young ... May '16 Johnny South Knox... 3
New political blog May '16 The Bored Theater 1
News In Maine, it's Ron Paul vs. Mitt Romney (Feb '12) May '16 NeoZionist 5
News Cops: Maine fire chief set blaze May '16 Mitt s Baptism of... 1
Skype females? Or couples? (Dec '15) Dec '15 Anonymous 1
Jamie Plummer (Dec '14) Apr '15 anon 2

Westbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westbrook Mortgages