Westbrook couple found dead in apartment

Westbrook couple found dead in apartment

There are 4 comments on the Sun Journal story from Apr 28, 2009, titled Westbrook couple found dead in apartment. In it, Sun Journal reports that:

A Westbrook couple have been found dead in their apartment. State and Westbrook police say the bodies of the two victims, both in their mid 40s, were found Tuesday afternoon in the apartment on Juniper Lane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun Journal.

bella

Windham, ME

#1 Apr 29, 2009
kenny was a good man,and he did not beat his wife. she wanted a divorce and i guess he couldnt let her go after 14 years!!
bella

Windham, ME

#2 Apr 29, 2009
HIS KIDS WILL BE OKAY THEY MAY NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPEND BUT THEY'LL GET THROUGH IT THERE PARENTS WERE GREAT PEOPLE. KENNY WAS A GREAT MAN AND LOVED HIS FAMILY!!
Kennybigsis

Bronx, NY

#3 May 19, 2009
I want to thank you for those positive words you wrote about my baby brother. He was a great man, something this world could use more of. My family is devastated and are suffering a great loss. We are pulling together for his daughters and will support them in every way necessary. He will definitely be missed.
Lisa Covington KY

Williamstown, KY

#4 May 26, 2009
I yell "I Love You KT" every morning as I get into my truck and drive to work and play a song that I have dedicated to him "You'll always have a place in my Heart" and sing as loud as I can to Kenny Taylor. I still haven't been able to get through the entire song with welling up with tears. I Loved Kenny very much and I am horrified with how his life ended. What a wonderful human being he was. I'm sure he IS sitting at our Fathers side and looking down on us all with appreciation for how much he is missed. God Love HIM and his children who have to learn to live without such a wonderful Father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to live in Maine. Feb 19 Jump now 1
We are looking to bring a new quick-service res... Feb 14 Anonymous 1
to you congressman think about trump plan in mi... Feb 7 Teacher 2
Pain Meds (Jun '17) Jun '17 killainy 1
Skype females? Or couples? (Dec '15) Nov '16 a cpl 2
News Crews Battle Fire At Westbrook Apartment (Apr '10) Nov '16 Kristen 2
brown st. trash (Oct '16) Oct '16 Kristen 1

Westbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance