Feds Pull Plug On Marine Animal Lifeline

Feds Pull Plug On Marine Animal Lifeline

There are 2 comments on the WMTW-TV Auburn story from Apr 19, 2007, titled Feds Pull Plug On Marine Animal Lifeline. In it, WMTW-TV Auburn reports that:

The federal government said the Marine Animal Lifeline in Westbrook may no longer take in stranded seals for rehabilitation and return to the wild. via WMTW-TV Auburn

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMTW-TV Auburn.

Holly Manley

Cleveland, OH

#1 Aug 6, 2007
This is outrageous. I have been donating to this organization for several years now. They have rescued hundreds of seals every year that would have died.

I don't get it. I am very upset that this country does not care about the environment or animals.
Davis Investgations

Apex, NC

#2 Aug 19, 2007
Yes it is indeed very heart breaking of what happened with the Marine Animal Lifeline
It all stems down to politics , who hates who
who is gelous of who.
Who is getting more publisity than the other organization of seal rescue.
And of course who has deep pockets $$$ and can pull strings to make all that happen.
We all hope it comes out in the open what realy took place to cause all this and perhapes the Lifeline will be active again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man pleads guilty to smuggling, harboring illeg... Sep 2 tomin cali 1
john peppercorn the prophet Aug 28 Anonymous 1
Maine in September Aug '17 tourist 2
Pain Meds Jun '17 killainy 1
Skype females? Or couples? (Dec '15) Nov '16 a cpl 2
News Crews Battle Fire At Westbrook Apartment (Apr '10) Nov '16 Kristen 2
brown st. trash (Oct '16) Oct '16 Kristen 1

Westbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance