Applauding a job well done by firefighters for MDA - Sentinel &...

This year marks the 55th anniversary of the inauguration of the partnership between the firefighters and the Muscular Dystrophy Association . Read more
Denny Crane

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Aug 27, 2009
These guys do a great job. The only thing I ask is that they put a little Dr. Scholls foot powder in those boots before putting them in my car window.
wayne poddum

Boston, MA

#2 Aug 28, 2009
Denny Crane wrote:
These guys do a great job. The only thing I ask is that they put a little Dr. Scholls foot powder in those boots before putting them in my car window.
heard you cna't drive a car-are only abkle to ride a big wheel!
wayne poddum

Boston, MA

#3 Aug 28, 2009
correction -heard you can't drive a car-only a big wheel. Dog jumped on the keyboard and was growling and hissing at Denny Crane!
CLP

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Sep 6, 2009
As much as I firmly believe in donating to charitable organizations, I'm not in favor of the firefighters knocking on my car window and asking for the donation.

I work in that area and I gave once because I chose to roll down my window, not because I was asked to.

Let's teach our children to give out of kindness, not out of guilt or demand.
hey

Ashburnham, MA

#5 Sep 7, 2009
just so you know we doint knock on windows, if you want to give you stop and give if not you drive by

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blizzard-stricken East digs out amid forecast 2... Mar 26 geneliadsouza07 16
News Policymakers key on preparation for climate change Mar 26 SpaceBlues 1
Time to choose Mar 21 idiot wind 1
News City Welcomes the New Senior Center Mar 17 BLD 1
sexless marriage advice (Jan '12) Mar 5 dalou 104
Poll Is my ex son in law off limits sexually? EX. (Feb '11) Mar 5 dalou 178
News '48 Hours' to Air 'Lizzi' Marriott Murder Segment Feb '15 whatever 1
Westborough Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance