Occupy Wall Street in Boston Tonight

Sep 30, 2011 Read more: Forbes.com

I am a CPA with over 30 years experience. I focus on the tax issues of individuals, closely held businesses, partnerships, limited liability companies and sophisticated real estate transactions.

Read more
Billy Mays

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2011
Get your leadership skills together folks ------I am with you ...MAKE AFFIRMATIVE-CONCRETE-RELEVANT Demands:
Z) 911 Investigation
Y) Abolish the Federal Reserve
X) Investigate ALL Political Players in
W) Widespread, geo and historical criminality
V) Indict those who have been found accessories or players under the American Justice system
U) Permit the Troops , and former troops, and military operatives to decide the Foreign Policy in an intellectual summit
T) Eliminate Lobbyists in the American Congress
S) Create infallible , triple redundant voting under constitutional guidance
R) Investigate and DETERMINE the constitutionality of the MEDIA and OWNERSHIP thereof pursuant to its use of socio-psychological programming
Q) Revert to the Gold and Silver standards as black letter law states in the US Constitution
A thru P is for the PATRIOTS who read this to begin to OFFER to WE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE to decide upon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Kirouac - solo acoustic show live in Shrews... Apr 17 New England Music... 1
News Blizzard-stricken East digs out amid forecast 2... Mar 26 geneliadsouza07 16
News Policymakers key on preparation for climate change Mar 26 SpaceBlues 1
Time to choose Mar 21 idiot wind 1
News City Welcomes the New Senior Center Mar '15 BLD 1
sexless marriage advice (Jan '12) Mar '15 dalou 104
Poll Is my ex son in law off limits sexually? EX. (Feb '11) Mar '15 dalou 178
More from around the web

Westborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]