Occupy Wall Street in Boston Tonight

Occupy Wall Street in Boston Tonight

There are 1 comment on the Forbes.com story from Sep 30, 2011, titled Occupy Wall Street in Boston Tonight. In it, Forbes.com reports that:

I am a CPA with over 30 years experience. I focus on the tax issues of individuals, closely held businesses, partnerships, limited liability companies and sophisticated real estate transactions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forbes.com.

Billy Mays

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2011
Get your leadership skills together folks ------I am with you ...MAKE AFFIRMATIVE-CONCRETE-RELEVANT Demands:
Z) 911 Investigation
Y) Abolish the Federal Reserve
X) Investigate ALL Political Players in
W) Widespread, geo and historical criminality
V) Indict those who have been found accessories or players under the American Justice system
U) Permit the Troops , and former troops, and military operatives to decide the Foreign Policy in an intellectual summit
T) Eliminate Lobbyists in the American Congress
S) Create infallible , triple redundant voting under constitutional guidance
R) Investigate and DETERMINE the constitutionality of the MEDIA and OWNERSHIP thereof pursuant to its use of socio-psychological programming
Q) Revert to the Gold and Silver standards as black letter law states in the US Constitution
A thru P is for the PATRIOTS who read this to begin to OFFER to WE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE to decide upon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Negro OfAmerica Is THE TRUE DECENDANTS of H... (Apr '12) Aug 16 WAKE UP 19
News Classic Italian family cuisine at its very best (Mar '08) Aug 11 Mr Mike Dulude 9
News Outgoing Pittsfield city councilor's 12-year ru... (Dec '15) Aug 2 DCF CPS DSS are ... 15
hooters (Sep '15) Jul '16 Mike Amboy 2
News Inspired evolution of Billerica's Whiffle Tree Jul '16 hammerhead 1
Beatles For Sale coming to Grafton Jun '16 New England Music... 1
Dean Park welcomes the areas premiere Beatles T... Jun '16 New England Music... 1

Westborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westborough Mortgages