Committed to safe public schools - Se...

Committed to safe public schools - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 1 comment on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jun 22, 2008, titled Committed to safe public schools - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The health and safety of our students and employees is a top priority for the Fitchburg public schools, and we are committed to addressing issues with school facilities in a swift, measured and meaningful ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

The Best

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2008
Mr. Ravenelle really cares about our schools. The challenges of maintaining the schools starts in the schools.
Teachers need to tidy the rooms with the kids, papers off the floor wipe down the desks,etc. Cleaning the rooms, halls, cafe,bathrooms belongs to custodial staff.
After that the reports of needs go to building maintenance and then Andre and school committee and then the mayor to discuss big issue.
Andre always listens I been there to see a school close from lack of proper care.
When the annex closed children, teachers, and parents were sad but it was the right
thing. We are in very good hand with Andre.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Mar 15 tednugent4potus2020 34
sexless marriage advice (Jan '12) Feb 24 Svninchs 111
The Negro OfAmerica Is THE TRUE DECENDANTS of H... (Apr '12) Feb '18 Anonymous 30
News Drug Charges Follow ATF Raid (Sep '12) Jan '18 Tameeka n Carl 10
News Paul J. McCarthy, 86, of Marlborough Jan '18 cindy lou 1
Review: Fountainhead Apartments (Sep '08) Dec '17 Current Tenant 12
News Two Residents Die in the Past Week (Nov '11) Dec '17 Susan 2

Westborough Jobs

Personal Finance

Westborough Mortgages