Police: Woman uses fake name - Sentin...

Police: Woman uses fake name - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 4 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Police: Woman uses fake name - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Police arrested a woman for shoplifting who allegedly used multiple aliases and is wanted for warrants on at least 11 different charges, Police Capt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Another Kim

Leominster, MA

#2 Dec 11, 2008
That's just down right disgusting... We don't need to know about your sexual habits buddy! You make me sick!!!
mama chocha

Leominster, MA

#3 Dec 11, 2008
dee dee dee!
Maurice Ronaldo - Mo Ron

Rockville, MD

#5 Dec 11, 2008
mama chocha wrote:
How is that disgusting? I had her too!
Sloppy seconds?
Another Kim

Leominster, MA

#7 Dec 11, 2008
Mike Mulligan wrote:
hey kimmy, I had your mom when she was 3.
Quiet Mama chocha or I'll kick your S P I C A S S !
OMG! R U my Daddy? I know my mom talked about you and she did say her first time with you she was a bit young. I sure hope so, my kids would really like to meet their grandfather. At least one, the other kids think they all have the same father...what a joke that is! Ahh! you can fool the kids all the time. Everybody's their mommy or daddy.

BTW: Kick tha Enchalada's ass; Moma Cochie Girl...can't stand the papoosa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is my ex son in law off limits sexually? EX. (Feb '11) Mar 26 JustaDude 186
sexless marriage advice (Jan '12) Mar 26 JustaDude 112
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Mar '18 tednugent4potus2020 34
The Negro OfAmerica Is THE TRUE DECENDANTS of H... (Apr '12) Feb '18 Anonymous 30
News Drug Charges Follow ATF Raid (Sep '12) Jan '18 Tameeka n Carl 10
News Paul J. McCarthy, 86, of Marlborough Jan '18 cindy lou 1
Review: Fountainhead Apartments (Sep '08) Dec '17 Current Tenant 12

Westborough Jobs

Personal Finance

Westborough Mortgages