Trash-Filled Car Causes Wreck In Cape...

Trash-Filled Car Causes Wreck In Cape Cod

There are 10 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Feb 13, 2007, titled Trash-Filled Car Causes Wreck In Cape Cod. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

BOSTON A car crash in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, led police to the discovery of a filthy car filled to the brim with trash and rubbish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Feb 14, 2007
can someone lone her a bike and trash bag

Memphis, TN

#3 Feb 14, 2007
This is so sad,I am glad no one got hurt. I know people that have had that issue with trash, I mean mounds of trash in their cars and it is a sign of mental issues.I hope that she gets the mental/physical help that she needs.

Montgomery, AL

#4 Feb 14, 2007
Pretty disgusting. I agree with "Nasty"; can you imagine her house?

Herndon, VA

#5 Feb 14, 2007
Well, the news is completely full of trash now. Where do these pigs come from? Were flies zipping around her hed when she was charged. Hope they de-loused her for arraignment. Was she waiting for the trash to throw her away. What/

Alexandria, VA

#6 Feb 14, 2007
U N B E L I E V A B L E!
New laws should be done

Fairfax, VA

#8 Feb 15, 2007
I believe when you renew your license that the interior of your car should be inspected, if the inspector deems your car unsafe because you use it like a high school locker or a trash truck than they should revoke you getting your license until the car is cleaned out.

Denver, CO

#9 Feb 15, 2007
I agree, her body must be disgusting!

Camarillo, CA

#10 Feb 15, 2007
Was she heavy? I know a man who stop's at Giant sometimes and pays someone to go in the store and shop for him. I believe he lives out of his car too. One time I had seen the inside of his car and it looked like this.

Herndon, VA

#11 Feb 15, 2007
HELLO?!?!?!? didn't anyone see this coming?? literally.

United States

#12 Feb 15, 2007
think this woman needs a mental health check up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Yarmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women accused of dealing drugs to homeless indi... Sep '15 SSJ84 1
Review: Best For Less American Appliances Aug '15 mary 1
News Women plead not guilty to assault charges Jul '15 Happy Birthday 2
Man charged in alleged funeral home assault Jun '15 anonymous 2
William B Smith May '15 helentourigny 1
News William B. Smith, Jr., 87 May '15 Helentourigny 2
News Falmouth schools closed Friday; fourth straight... May '15 other learning 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Yarmouth Mortgages