Alicia

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

He probably hangs with Mike in Brookfield. They are all losers from that area.
Sara

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Mike who?
farm boy

Manlius, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

who care about mike. who's brad?
clueless

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

i know brad and if your a female run away as fast as you can. he's no good. deadbeat dad who hops from girl to girl about every other month. acts like hes 18 and only cares about his d*ck.hes defiantly been with some nasty ones, so make sure he wraps it or you'll end up with one of his bastard kids too. lives with his parents no car doesn't pay child support or see his kid and f*cks anything that says hello to him. heard hes a sweet talker though, but don't fall for it. his history with women speaks for itself. but good luck.
funny

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Now Now, be nice. He made good with his "baby momma" of course it was AFTER she had her baby. He only spent the 9 months she was pregnant sticking anywhere he could. That girl needs her head examined. Hes still banging everyone he can. And then plays family man on the weekends shes around.
clueless

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

funny, that is funny. and true.
again

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

She's knocked up again. Lol. What a fool she must be. No marriage, living with his parents. Great , more kids for welfare to support. She's white trash. To inbread to know how to use birthcontrol. If he loved u honey, he would have married u by now.
brad

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

clueless wrote:
i know brad and if your a female run away as fast as you can. he's no good. deadbeat dad who hops from girl to girl about every other month. acts like hes 18 and only cares about his d*ck.hes defiantly been with some nasty ones, so make sure he wraps it or you'll end up with one of his bastard kids too. lives with his parents no car doesn't pay child support or see his kid and f*cks anything that says hello to him. heard hes a sweet talker though, but don't fall for it. his history with women speaks for itself. but good luck.
y would i pay child support when i have my child. u dont know a thing about me! so get a life....and most the girls i ben with sweet talked me. so get over it.. dont matter any way im with the love of my life and happy as hell. have a great child and one on the way...mybe you should try to have some kids it will help u grow up!!
who knew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Must be her defending him. Hahahaa. "Sweet talked" him. Thats the best bullshit line ever. Sweetie, if he loves you so much, why no wedding before illegitimate baby #2. Let me guess, weddings cost a lot of $$? Well so do babies. But I am sure its not costing you two a dime, cause public health, aka: welfare is footing the bill again. If you were such a grown up you would be married and not living with his parents before popping out #2 for the rest of us to pay for. And love of his life, is that a joke. Honey, you have noooooo clue.
brad

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

who knew wrote:
Must be her defending him. Hahahaa. "Sweet talked" him. Thats the best bullshit line ever. Sweetie, if he loves you so much, why no wedding before illegitimate baby #2. Let me guess, weddings cost a lot of $$? Well so do babies. But I am sure its not costing you two a dime, cause public health, aka: welfare is footing the bill again. If you were such a grown up you would be married and not living with his parents before popping out #2 for the rest of us to pay for. And love of his life, is that a joke. Honey, you have noooooo clue.
well for one this is brad and what is your deal? what are you talking about welfare for are you on it and think every one els needs it. for one we dont live with my parents. we do get welfare or any help. both have jobs and both have wheels aka cars.. you keep talking she but dont leave your name..and what does it matter if we are married. we still take care of each other and dont see any one els. stop talking shit cuz you dont know what you are talking about!!!
brad

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

* do not get welfare or any hlp*
Katrina

Richfield Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I'm actually very good friends with his "baby mama" and although I do not know brad personally but he's been working to support his family they have their own place and he's a great father. ON ANOTHER NOTE do NOT ever call Amanda white trash. She's always worked incredibly hard to support herself and her children and has never even applied for any help. Run your mouth about him if you know him and dislike him that is your right as a person. But if you don't know shit about someone keep your mouth shut. She's an incredible mother and an amazing woman and he had better know how lucky he is to have her.
Woww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Why do you care about brad? His life is none of your business and FYI you need to get your facts straight. They both have cars, both have jobs and don't live at home anymore. And who gives a rat's ass if they did? It's up to the parents to tell them to move out, your opinion doesn't matter. Stop bitching about "welfare" too. I pay taxes just like everyone else, no reason to point fingers and whine about it just get over it. K?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Winfield Discussions

Search the West Winfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min mdbuilder 43,189
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 53 min not a playa1965 303,361
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 57 min HarleyRyder 6,294
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Da GreatDirtyWater 302,562
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr forrest 8,926
the alphabet game (Oct '11) 1 hr forrest 3,202
Where is the best place to meet girls in New York? (Sep '12) 1 hr Blugh 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Winfield Jobs

•••