asians

jewish people

mexicans

blacks

arabs

tax payer

Syracuse, NY

#1 May 11, 2011
i have to say with the nice weather i have been out walking thru the village and have noticed what a dam dump winfield has turned in to! i have lived here my whole life and i never seen such trash in the village!! we have a dam tree house with more junk around it,does any take pride anymore? i work full time but still find the time to keep up on things. there are people who havent even mowed their lawns yet.
bigtool

East Quogue, NY

#2 May 12, 2011
tax payer wrote:
i have to say with the nice weather i have been out walking thru the village and have noticed what a dam dump winfield has turned in to! i have lived here my whole life and i never seen such trash in the village!! we have a dam tree house with more junk around it,does any take pride anymore? i work full time but still find the time to keep up on things. there are people who havent even mowed their lawns yet.
welcome to the world of obamaland.they have ruined more places than the rest of the races combined times 10.no pride in anything except basketball and singing and dancing.
liner

Bronx, NY

#3 May 12, 2011
So, Obama dumped the trash in Winfield? When did you see him do that?
tax payer

Syracuse, NY

#4 May 12, 2011
haha.. thats funny! but honestly the trash has been here awhile it just seems to be oozing outta the homes and into the yards.Its depressing! I hear that winfield has no $, well start fining people with trash and junk cars on their lawns.I have to wonder about the codes??Why aren't they enforced??
bigtool

East Quogue, NY

#5 May 14, 2011
it looks like the blacks win.but with the trash and junk cars and needles and colt 45 beer cans watermellon rinds and kfc containers who would of guessed.
bigtool

East Quogue, NY

#6 May 15, 2011
where can blacks live without infringing upon normal people?let me know because of oblackomba the places are rare.
beth

Little Falls, NY

#7 May 18, 2011
tax payer wrote:
haha.. thats funny! but honestly the trash has been here awhile it just seems to be oozing outta the homes and into the yards.Its depressing! I hear that winfield has no $, well start fining people with trash and junk cars on their lawns.I have to wonder about the codes??Why aren't they enforced??
Ummm, I'm thinking with the depressed economy, especially in places like Winfield, do you honestly think people have money to pay fines for things like trash??? Little newsflash for ya, things aren't likely to get better ANYWHERE in NY anytime soon...I guess you better start looking the other way when you pass houses like that. Additionally, if codes did get involved, more than likely, they would give someone a warning first.
beth

Little Falls, NY

#8 May 18, 2011
tax payer wrote:
Well, with gas being over $4.00 per gallon, I'm sure some folks can barely afford to gas up their cars to get to work...I think you will see a trend in lawns taking a back burner in the priorities list for many people...maybe you could offer to volunteer to mow some of the lawns you find so offensive???
nobody

Syracuse, NY

#9 May 19, 2011
really?? i can fill my lawn mower with change found around the house. dont think thats the issue here.
beth

Little Falls, NY

#10 May 19, 2011
nobody wrote:
really?? i can fill my lawn mower with change found around the house. dont think thats the issue here.
Hmmm, must have teensy-tiny lawn then, I certainly can't fill mine with couch or house change!!! You better get a clue to how this economy REALLY is...People who bust their ass working a full-time minimum wage job are having a tough time all the way around as far as living expenses, including GAS!!! If you are so worried about someone else's lawn, mosey on over and ask them what the issue is.
bigtool

Bergenfield, NJ

#12 May 19, 2011
hey who lives by the tracks? why that is that the? because oblackobama tells them to stay there and vote for me and i will take care of you.the tracks will never change,colt 45 cans and kfc packages all over.in fact check out where kfc's are----near the tracks!
Cromartie

Woodland Hills, CA

#13 May 20, 2011
beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, I'm thinking with the depressed economy, especially in places like Winfield, do you honestly think people have money to pay fines for things like trash??? Little newsflash for ya, things aren't likely to get better ANYWHERE in NY anytime soon...I guess you better start looking the other way when you pass houses like that. Additionally, if codes did get involved, more than likely, they would give someone a warning first.
I don't understand...
Are people throwing trash on their lawns because they don't have the finances to find a garbage pail?
beth

Little Falls, NY

#14 May 20, 2011
meme wrote:
i do have a small lawn, arent u a smart one,but i dont work for min. wage. If i did and it wasnt enough to mow my dam lawn u can bet ur ass that i would flip burgers at mcDonalds go get the extra $.
Wow, you are really clueless, oor thing. Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, there are MANY people who have lost their jobs in this region and many of the available jobs are MINIMUM wage now...THEREFORE, considering West Winfield is not really close to too many job opportunities, one would have to likely travel a significant amount of distance to go to work, which (if one was working for minimum or slightly more) this work travel would require GAS and it would be a big part of a person's living expenses budget. And also consider the rise in common everyday food items etc...See, I'm sure you do have people who could care less what you (or anyone else that drives by) thinks of their lawn and can afford to mow it...BUT there are also people who have to make living expense choices and (much to your dismay) lawn mowing may have slid down the priority list just wee a bit...maybe they decided to feed their family and thought they could live with making you piss and moan over the length of their lawn???
beth

Little Falls, NY

#15 May 20, 2011
Cromartie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand...
Are people throwing trash on their lawns because they don't have the finances to find a garbage pail?
Again, I implore that if someone's lawn offends you so much, stop and ask, "why are you keeping a messy yard...do you not know how this much this upsets me???"... and if needed, offer to help remedy the situation. As I said previously, if those options are not to your liking, direct your see-holes in the opposite direction. Simple?
bigtool

Bergenfield, NJ

#17 May 20, 2011
taxpayer wrote:
honestly i dont believe $ is the issue here. things have been going down here for awhile, it doesnt take $ to bend over and pick up trash. trash allways comes back to trash!!
is this area a black hood or white trash.if you don't know look for watermellon rinds quart bottles of colt 45 and chicken pieces.if you find that its black.if you find used condoms empty hair spray containers mickey d wrappers and fan magazines all over white trash.let me know---yours in track history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 27 min jimi-yank 41,906
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 34 min jimi-yank 333,108
Brian Williams to replace Lester Holt 53 min Local 1
News Cops: Drug Dealer Busted in Elmont (Sep '10) 4 hr Former Elmont res... 50
She was a failed Secretary of State. 4 hr Alexander 1
Time to go? (Jun '15) 5 hr Patriot 12,683
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 5 hr NEMO 12,372

West Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance