Mike

Murrysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Very disappointed that the Star chose to print the letter by Joe Chilelli. We don't need someone from the outside telling us how to run our government.
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Last i knew Joe is not an outsider and a very respected businessman working to save Herkimer Co. from running it down into the dumps more then it is.
Mike wrote:
Very disappointed that the Star chose to print the letter by Joe Chilelli. We don't need someone from the outside telling us how to run our government.
Mike

Chardon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Joe wrote:
Last i knew Joe is not an outsider and a very respected businessman working to save Herkimer Co. from running it down into the dumps more then it is.
<quoted text>
If Joe is so interested then he should run for office - oh that's right he did and lost.
Taxpayer

Sherburne, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>If Joe is so interested then he should run for office - oh that's right he did and lost.
Hopefully Joe will run again and the voters in Herkimer Co. will wake up and see the roses of why Herkimer Co is looking as bad as county in Ny then any others.
Joe

West Winfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully Joe will run again and the voters in Herkimer Co. will wake up and see the roses of why Herkimer Co is looking as bad as county in Ny then any others.
Go back to school and learn to write, you're making a fool of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

West Winfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Winfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••