Mike

Murrysville, PA

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Very disappointed that the Star chose to print the letter by Joe Chilelli. We don't need someone from the outside telling us how to run our government.
Joe

Clayton, NY

#2 Mar 29, 2011
Last i knew Joe is not an outsider and a very respected businessman working to save Herkimer Co. from running it down into the dumps more then it is.
Mike wrote:
Very disappointed that the Star chose to print the letter by Joe Chilelli. We don't need someone from the outside telling us how to run our government.
Mike

Twinsburg, OH

#3 Jun 14, 2011
Joe wrote:
Last i knew Joe is not an outsider and a very respected businessman working to save Herkimer Co. from running it down into the dumps more then it is.
<quoted text>
If Joe is so interested then he should run for office - oh that's right he did and lost.
Taxpayer

Clayton, NY

#4 Jun 22, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>If Joe is so interested then he should run for office - oh that's right he did and lost.
Hopefully Joe will run again and the voters in Herkimer Co. will wake up and see the roses of why Herkimer Co is looking as bad as county in Ny then any others.
Joe

Fulton, NY

#5 Jun 23, 2011
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully Joe will run again and the voters in Herkimer Co. will wake up and see the roses of why Herkimer Co is looking as bad as county in Ny then any others.
Go back to school and learn to write, you're making a fool of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min Bruddah Z 326,543
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr TMAN_Mets 46,184
Women celebrate Trump's one year anniversary 6 hr Close the open bo... 3
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 8 hr Whiny1 19,173
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 8 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 6,205
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 17,982
jets talk back (Dec '07) 11 hr jimi-yank 15,491

West Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Winfield Mortgages