Father and son charged in Field Days ...

Father and son charged in Field Days fight

There are 28 comments on the WIBX-AM Whitesboro story from Jul 6, 2010, titled Father and son charged in Field Days fight. In it, WIBX-AM Whitesboro reports that:

State Police in Herkimer arrested father and son, Michael R. Massey, 49 years old, and Michael J. Massey, 24 years old, for Assault in the Second Degree .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBX-AM Whitesboro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nick

United States

#30 Jul 12, 2010
styles wrote:
I'd like that father and son to pack my fudge while I eat that fat load bella's arse!
i'm sure u would you r what u eat, afterall, but do u really need any extra weight ron? u better watch urself, ur on xtremely thin (opposite of u) ice
nick

United States

#31 Jul 12, 2010
i'm sick of ur disgusting mouth, not 2 mention how cruel and stupid u r. go back 2 ur herkimer hole
night rider

United States

#32 Jul 15, 2010
2 agenst 1 those scumb bags wil pay
Wow

West Leyden, NY

#33 Jul 15, 2010
Im very impressed bella...... U comr from that great family huh???? Well ur mouth runs like a trailer trash hore!!!! Where did u go to college to learn that? Ur just one of those ur better than everyone else girls! Wow Grandpa must be proud!!!!!
saw-it

Waterloo, Canada

#34 Jul 27, 2010
I was there. And it was 2 against 1 totally. Jesse didn't throw a punch or anything 1st. He was a victim in this whole ordeal. Maybe he said something they didn't wanna hear bc he had a few drinks in him n the 2 mikes were trashing winfield, and jesse said bridgewater is no better and they took it too hard. Either way, its scummy enough to be a grown man fighting, but to be a grown man, and your father is there fighting with you? Classic case of like father like son. I graduated high school w mike and I always liked him, thought he was a good guy. Jesse I know well too, and I think its sad what happened to him. Broken jaw in 2 spots, teeth broken? Come on now! He totally didn't deserve that and I hope justice is served.
victim

United States

#35 Mar 20, 2011
Mike Jr beat the crap out of my brother one night with a bunch of his friends. They had trashed his car while he, his girlfriend, and 2 year-old son were in it. My brother got out to defend his family and instead, his family watched as a group of punks on Halloween kicked him to the ground and beat him in the back of the head with a rock. I've never been a fan of mike Jr. to say the least
threeonefive

Clayton, NY

#36 Oct 9, 2011
you guys are too pathetic, this story was so one sided it made me sick. Besides the fact that there were two guys not one involved in the fight against the masseys. The story is so twisted I don't even feel like putting the time and effort into trying to set you ignorant people straight, pretty sure you talking about it on this washed up site won't change anything. Stop talking about people and get a life .
threeonefive

Clayton, NY

#37 Oct 9, 2011
Also- saw-it you're lying through your teeth I was literally right there, and the only other people around were in cars, and if you did see it you'd obviously know that there was another guy with jesse, shows how good you know him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 2 min empowered woman 102
How we do? 4 min SwaggerBackup 1
News Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her secret obsession wi... 5 min murder inc 1
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 6 min Lawrence Wolf 36
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 7 min Ronald McDonald 22
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min cpeter1313 311,484
Where my Bey tho? 12 min SwaggerBackers 1

West Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance