Father and son charged in Field Days ...

Father and son charged in Field Days fight

There are 28 comments on the WIBX-AM Whitesboro story from Jul 6, 2010, titled Father and son charged in Field Days fight. In it, WIBX-AM Whitesboro reports that:

State Police in Herkimer arrested father and son, Michael R. Massey, 49 years old, and Michael J. Massey, 24 years old, for Assault in the Second Degree .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBX-AM Whitesboro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Clayton, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2010
The fight occurred outside the field days on an access road into the park. It was not on the field - there were no fights on the field days field and Herkimer County Sheriff's were present all evening. Another case of sensational journalism
the son looks

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2010
like the kid that works at oneida family court..
Disasterpiece

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2010
Member wrote:
The fight occurred outside the field days on an access road into the park. It was not on the field - there were no fights on the field days field and Herkimer County Sheriff's were present all evening. Another case of sensational journalism
Wow so what's the difference? Another case of moron splitting hairs.
Hey

Ithaca, NY

#4 Jul 7, 2010
Alcohol's supposed to do that.
woodpecker

Clayton, NY

#5 Jul 7, 2010
a druggie & his son = son & grandson of Bridgewater town Judge,, thatta wa to raise em
Keith

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jul 7, 2010
And take note they are whities!
bella

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2010
wow, ignorance is bliss after all. leaving a comment when you don't know the whole story and yes i do know the whole story. and sorry no moon crickets in that family you ignorant piece of shit. And yes grandpa is town judge, RE-elected and RESPECTED for over 30 years. Father of 6 children, several grandchildren, and great grandchildren. All incredible people, greats productive hard working people. I never knew it was wrong to defend yourself when attacked? But i guess the stupid [email protected] picked the wrong kid to start with. awwww poor little baby ended up with a busted face. That'll learn him. If you are gona start a fight make sure you can handle who you are fighting with. I bet he'll think twice next time he wants to fight a "druggie" and his "son. Cuz looks like he got his ass bet. You mess with one bad apple you might get two.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 7, 2010
There's nothing quite like a good old Field Days fight. Yeah, 2 guys beating the crap out of 1 guy and breaking his jaw was totally justified and an obvious case of self-defense. LOL.
PIA

United States

#11 Jul 7, 2010
Member wrote:
You must be the mayor what the fuxx difference where it ook place moron
bella

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2010
HeywodJablome wrote:
Bella, I hope and pray you swallow and when your daddy packed your fat arse nothing dripped down! PLEASE SAY YOU NEVER REPRODUCED ANY OFFSPRING!!!!!That Father and Son are by-products of inbreeding as are you!
hahahahahhahahahahahahahaahaah ahahaahahaha
i saw your white trash mama and your ugly bucktoothed wife and your retarded kids so you really should watch the stones you are throwing in your glass house......fat ass histerical.....i can gaurantee you not in a million years you wouldn't have a chance with me not even in your best wet dream and yup I am all that and then some. your probably waiting in line to get your wic cheese and cereal right now at walmart you system abusing piece of shit. it was a 2 on 1 fight. those 2 stupid fuckers who messed with the wrong kid. looks like he cleaned house and messed up that ugly kids face. he may have made an improvement. too bad he gona be gumming baby food for a while. it was the field days that shit happens all the time. It will happen at the next field days in the next town. so turn off your tv, put down your newport lights, get out of your trailer and get a job. and don't say that i should cuz i got more money than you'll ever make in your life!!!!
that's what happens when you go to college and get a degreee and get a job! MUUUUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH West Winfield White Trash Scumbags!
ho hum

Oriskany Falls, NY

#14 Jul 8, 2010
Geezus bella just shut up ...
really

AOL

#15 Jul 8, 2010
Bella, go back to the college and ask for a refund because your grammar and use of the English language and syntax errors are horrendous(that menas bad, terrible, awful, etc)
WTF

Albany, NY

#16 Jul 9, 2010
Two of Herkimer County's finest specimens, Tweedledum and Tweedledee
bella

United States

#18 Jul 10, 2010
2 against 2 is a fair fight. The boy that got his ass beat is a punk who deserved it. looks like he'll keep his mouth shut now. and the rest of you......get out of your trailer parks and get a life.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#21 Jul 11, 2010
i bet this father walked his son to school everyday, because they were both in the 5th. grade
WTF

Albany, NY

#22 Jul 12, 2010
calmn cents wrote:
i bet this father walked his son to school everyday, because they were both in the 5th. grade
That was a good one. Made me laugh!
nick gerz

United States

#23 Jul 12, 2010
bella wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahhahahahahahahahaahaah ahahaahahaha
i saw your white trash mama and your ugly bucktoothed wife and your retarded kids so you really should watch the stones you are throwing in your glass house......fat ass histerical.....i can gaurantee you not in a million years you wouldn't have a chance with me not even in your best wet dream and yup I am all that and then some. your probably waiting in line to get your wic cheese and cereal right now at walmart you system abusing piece of shit. it was a 2 on 1 fight. those 2 stupid fuckers who messed with the wrong kid. looks like he cleaned house and messed up that ugly kids face. he may have made an improvement. too bad he gona be gumming baby food for a while. it was the field days that shit happens all the time. It will happen at the next field days in the next town. so turn off your tv, put down your newport lights, get out of your trailer and get a job. and don't say that i should cuz i got more money than you'll ever make in your life!!!!
that's what happens when you go to college and get a degreee and get a job! MUUUUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH West Winfield White Trash Scumbags!
Buhahahahahaha...do you know him? cuz you described him to a T!
styles

Lowville, NY

#24 Jul 12, 2010
yo u r all losers why dont u talk about some serious sh*t like the kid who killed the 2 year old now that is something to care about! Heard his mom came from up ur way WOW do any of u ever amount to anything !
yup

Rome, NY

#26 Jul 12, 2010
you ppl are all f*ck ups....u should just kill yourselves and do the world a favor.
nick gerz

United States

#28 Jul 12, 2010
tell u what, you first then i will, i always cave to peer pressure
buahahahahhahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 min SweLL GirL 18,345
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min cpeter1313 315,189
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 min SweLL GirL 17,015
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 5 min Paul Yanks 45,374
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 12 min Paul Yanks 338,791
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 31 min NEMO 4,559
Breaking! Lynch ordered phone tapping of TrumpJ... 38 min oklahoma 3

West Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance