Drug Trafficking in West Winfield???

Drug Trafficking in West Winfield???

Posted in the West Winfield Forum

ConcernedLocal

Clayton, NY

#1 Oct 29, 2011
When are the police going to do something about Eric Watson? There has been activity after activity going on and getting our children into drugs.How does it go unnoticed and where are the police?
where

Clinton, NY

#2 Nov 6, 2011
is this POS living now????? Keep him away from my house!!
small townspeople gossip

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2011
Haha. Get a life people. Gossip=false understanding.
Like omg. This popular guy that graduated from mt moron who knows like everyone. I think he sells like drugs or something because he has alot of friends, he is a musician and likes to jamm with his buddies if he has time in between working being a pizza maker/Dj/BARTENDER/.
tell the cops the door is open anytime! I got nothing to hide! My drug is God. Some of u ppl should try that. Ill say a prayer for all you ppl that are missing out on the best drug yet! Lord,Jesus,and the Holy Spirit.!!!
jsquaredtothe3rd

Caldwell, NJ

#4 Nov 17, 2011
When are people in winfield and the surrounding areas going to get a life and stop trying to ruin everyone else's. Seriously do something constructive, read a book, build a birdhouse, construct a noose, just do something else besides worry about eric Watson who is the least of your problems. The worst thing he's ever done to you is probably burned your pizza. Thanks to all you gossip loving fools.
P.S. GET A LIFE!!
2 sides to every story

New Hartford, NY

#5 Nov 18, 2011
Any person "looking" for drugs doesnt need to go to someones house to do it...they will find it somewhere and do it anywhere. IF Eric is doing drugs i know that he would ever push it onto one of your "children"... He would not be the one getting your children into drugs it would be the persons chioce! And ONLY there choice!
your mom

United States

#6 Nov 18, 2011
I'll construct a noose for these ppl tlkn shit
Really

Sebastopol, CA

#7 Nov 28, 2011
There is usually some truth in gossip. Would not want him near my family.
Concerned

Potsdam, NY

#9 Apr 10, 2012
ConcernedLocal wrote:
When are the police going to do something about Eric Watson? There has been activity after activity going on and getting our children into drugs.How does it go unnoticed and where are the police?
Who posted this nonsence! Have you ever talked with Eric? He is a great person...not into drugs!! Whomever posted this comment needs to let everyone know that they are out for revenge on Eric. He's a great guy. He also loves God. God will be the judge over the concerned local who posted the above.
babs

West Edmeston, NY

#10 Apr 10, 2012
Well all I can say is if these things aren't true, how horrible for people to ruin someone's reputation, and further more. Here we go again, parents blaming someone else for their lack of parenting skills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 min Princess Hey 15,630
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 min Princess Hey 16,759
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) 5 min empty_sockets 76
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Moans6157 62,300
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr Gurly4054 12,845
Rangers talk back (Oct '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 7,734
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Paris 13,875

West Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Winfield Mortgages