old friend

New York, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2012
any one know the curfew and times for trick or treating in west winfield?
old friend

New York, NY

#2 Oct 31, 2012
i usto live in te town and want to ring my kids there this year for trick or treating any one now what times i can come and is there a curew?
old friend

New York, NY

#3 Oct 31, 2012
i usto live in the town and want to bring the kids there for trick or treating is there a curfew and times you can trick or treat?
mike

United States

#4 Oct 24, 2014
im looking to see if the corn maze is still open I head it was on meeting house road I have no idea how to get there
thirdnameivetrie d

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 25, 2014
mike wrote:
im looking to see if the corn maze is still open I head it was on meeting house road I have no idea how to get there
Maze is open. USHY 20 to Fairground Rd. Rt then immediate left onto meetinghouse rd. Follow that around for a couple miles and there it is. Or. Rte 8 to Babcock hill rt onto brace rd left onto cross rd and again you will arrive. Is also one in the old bridgewater school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 min Whiny1 10,785
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Josephine 52,248
Does new movie Get Hard stereotype black people? 53 min Mom 1
Why all non-blacks hate and fear us black people (Sep '14) 56 min jimi-yank 14
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 314,527
News de Blasio goes half-Irish for St. Patrick's Day 1 hr Maude 30
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 2 hr Nemo a RINO 2,173
West Winfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Winfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]