Resident

West Monroe, NY

#1 Sep 22, 2009
FYI for everyone in the Cedarville, West Winfield and surrounding areas. There has been a string of home invasions during the day while residents are not home. They are stealing anything not nailed down from small appliances to guns and jewlery. Lets all protect eachother and report anything unusual you see around your area to the New York State Troopers.
Neighbor

Oneonta, NY

#2 Oct 13, 2009
These people have been doing this since mid August. It's 2 black men and a black woman driving a green station wagon. Shoot them and drag them inside the house, you have every right when they are breakin in. Bastards!
Cat

West Monroe, NY

#3 Dec 9, 2009
Neighbor wrote:
These people have been doing this since mid August. It's 2 black men and a black woman driving a green station wagon. Shoot them and drag them inside the house, you have every right when they are breakin in. Bastards!
how do you know they are black? I heard they were mexican. Two guys and a female. I just heard from my mother in law that there was another buglary near west winfield. A church worker was robbed of two computers and one of them belonged to the church.
Cat
cat

Murrysville, PA

#4 Feb 25, 2010
another robbery on Butcher road. a log cabin was robbed. why is it taking so long to but these robbers in jail.
Cat

Northfield, OH

#5 May 3, 2010
They are at it again. Homes are being robbed again. Be on the ALERT! West Winfield, town of litchfield and surrounding area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Humma to marry Mrs C 7 min Anthony 1
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 11 min Guinness Drinker 11,961
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 31 min FuMan Chu Yanks 332,097
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 61,076
Did Huma have enough Weiner? 1 hr Hills 1
News LETTERS: Tip lines, 'empathy,' and more (May '09) 1 hr Newsome 6
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 2 hr ClintonRacism 111

West Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Winfield Mortgages