explosion in ny city
Trumped

Norristown, PA

#2 Dec 11, 2017
dems fault wrote:
Well you pukes fight trump on everything. You dems want these pukes here.
Again today's bombing proves President Trump is correct.
Judges wrong on banning President Trump's executive orders on New York City security.
Supreme court agreed with President Trump.
We need border security.
Build the wall.
Deport ALL illegals.
Democrats are regressive wanting take America back into the 1960s. With riots burning, bankrupt cities.
Yorker

Norristown, PA

#4 Dec 11, 2017
Trumped wrote:
<quoted text>

Again today's bombing proves President Trump is correct.
Judges wrong on banning President Trump's executive orders on New York City security.
Supreme court agreed with President Trump.
We need border security.
Build the wall.
Deport ALL illegals.
Democrats are regressive wanting take America back into the 1960s. With riots burning, bankrupt cities.
Bombing New Yorkers fault
Until New Yorkers stop voting for democrats this will continue to be the new normal.
If you want stop terror in New York City CHANGE WAY You vOTe!!!!
figgypops

Norristown, PA

#5 Dec 11, 2017
I agree with all three of you.
Muslim Terror Attack

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Dec 11, 2017
How can Libertards be so stupid to overlook the obvious?

This terrorist came to America during Obombas presidency. And Hillary (the DNC candidate) wanted to build MORE phocking bridges to America???

Libertards are anti-American and need their heads examined.

This IS CRAZY!!!!

Deport ALL Libertards!!!!!!!!

MAGA!!!
Yankee Fan

Norristown, PA

#7 Dec 11, 2017
Muslim Terror Attack wrote:
How can Libertards be so stupid to overlook the obvious?

This terrorist came to America during Obombas presidency. And Hillary (the DNC candidate) wanted to build MORE phocking bridges to America???

Libertards are anti-American and need their heads examined.

This IS CRAZY!!!!

Deport ALL Libertards!!!!!!!!

MAGA!!!
Agreed
Just wondering did New York City bomber come her under senator Chuck U Schumer diversity lottery?
figgypops

Norristown, PA

#8 Dec 11, 2017
Yankee Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Agreed
Just wondering did New York City bomber come her under senator Chuck U Schumer diversity lottery?
Either that or he was born here to “immigrants” and radicalized via the internet.
Muslim Terror Attack

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Dec 11, 2017
figgypops wrote:
<quoted text>

Either that or he was born here to “immigrants” and radicalized via the internet.
So ban the internet to those potential terrorists in the USA!!

Remove internet access from public libraries and those Muslims.

MAGA!
figgypops

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2017
Muslim Terror Attack wrote:
<quoted text>

So ban the internet to those potential terrorists in the USA!!

Remove internet access from public libraries and those Muslims.

MAGA!
I think the internet search engines, Google, Yahoo and all the other ought to remove all terroristic comtent from the internet and the social media accounts of anyone, even if they aren‘t from one of the countries included in the current travel ban ought to be thoroughly examined before allowing them into the US. Had examination of the San Bernardino shooter‘s Pakistani wife‘s facebook account been allowed, the contents would‘ve precluded her entry into the US. And, how did BHO react to the shooting? He called for gun control rather than border control, for crying out loud!
American

United States

#11 Dec 11, 2017
The people that support the religion of peace and tolerance spoke again... Must be our fault, because we didn't understand that them...
figgypops

United States

#13 Dec 11, 2017
Yankee Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Agreed
Just wondering did New York City bomber come her under senator Chuck U Schumer diversity lottery?
He came here from Bangladesh seven years ago and was inspired by ISIS.
figgypops

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2017
Muslim Terror Attack wrote:
<quoted text>

So ban the internet to those potential terrorists in the USA!!

Remove internet access from public libraries and those Muslims.

MAGA!
And quit ignoring these people‘s involvement in radical mosques. The “subway bomber” had been attending such a mosque for several years, but NYC, right down to the police department, was too eaten up with political correctness to intervene. They dodged a bullet, what with the “subway bomber” being such a rank amateur that one one of the two pipe bombs went off, only causing a few minor injuries. Hopefully, this incident will teach NYC to cast political correctness aside for the sake of public safety, but I‘m not holding my breath.
diamondpharma

Edison, NJ

#17 Dec 12, 2017
dems fault wrote:
Well you pukes fight trump on everything. You dems want these pukes here.
check out video real tim 18+only adults: https://youtu.be/1GI0ERfxvSU
Muslim Terror Attack

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Dec 12, 2017
figgypops wrote:
<quoted text>

And quit ignoring these people‘s involvement in radical mosques. The “subway bomber” had been attending such a mosque for several years, but NYC, right down to the police department, was too eaten up with political correctness to intervene. They dodged a bullet, what with the “subway bomber” being such a rank amateur that one one of the two pipe bombs went off, only causing a few minor injuries. Hopefully, this incident will teach NYC to cast political correctness aside for the sake of public safety, but I‘m not holding my breath.
Correct, Libertards are gutting America for the sake of an open door policy for Mooslims.

What is the cost in dollars of this foolishness?

How about productivity?

What is the cost of them not learning english?

What does all the crime they bring to America cost?

Who pays for this crap???

MAGA!
Republicans Shill4Rich

Waipahu, HI

#19 Dec 12, 2017
dems fault wrote:
Well you pukes fight trump on everything. You dems want these pukes here.
GUESS he'll never sexually assault any underage girls then run for President or the US SENATE. Most South Asians I see in these states are bankers, doctors, lawyers, postal workers, teachers, students, computer techs, journalists, regular folks. GOOD APPLES BAD APPLES IN ALL ETHNIC GROUPS.
Mohammed

United States

#20 Dec 12, 2017
Republicans Shill4Rich wrote:
<quoted text>

GUESS he'll never sexually assault any underage girls then run for President or the US SENATE. Most South Asians I see in these states are bankers, doctors, lawyers, postal workers, teachers, students, computer techs, journalists, regular folks. GOOD APPLES BAD APPLES IN ALL ETHNIC GROUPS.
How quickly we forget history.
Thomas Jefferson fought several wars with muslim's because they disagreed with America and our constitution. Mooslims today no different than 200 years ago. They hate America and the American life. They hate Christians.
Wake up brainwashed regressive democrats. Don't take America back 200 years.
Defeat Kristen

United States

#21 Dec 12, 2017
Republicans Shill4Rich wrote:
<quoted text>

GUESS he'll never sexually assault any underage girls then run for President or the US SENATE. Most South Asians I see in these states are bankers, doctors, lawyers, postal workers, teachers, students, computer techs, journalists, regular folks. GOOD APPLES BAD APPLES IN ALL ETHNIC GROUPS.
Why democrats keep increasing taxes on working people? Democrats think they know better how spend working people's money than the people who worked for it. Both parties responsible for crony capitalism. Ted Cruz and few tea party conservatives only accountable representatives.
Kristen gillenbrant and chuck schumer responsible for New York City bombing. They ones responsible for visa lottery and crap diversity immigration.
Republicans Shill4Rich

Waipahu, HI

#24 Dec 12, 2017
Defeat Kristen wrote:
<quoted text>

Why democrats keep increasing taxes on working people? Democrats think they know better how spend working people's money than the people who worked for it. Both parties responsible for crony capitalism. Ted Cruz and few tea party conservatives only accountable representatives.
Kristen gillenbrant and chuck schumer responsible for New York City bombing. They ones responsible for visa lottery and crap diversity immigration.
Most economists say that the Republican Tax Plan would burden most working class people while the super rich, top 1% will receive 62% of the tax benefits. Ummm, 1% gets 62% of the pie. That's the Republicans' fault, not the Democrats.
Defeat Kristen

United States

#25 Dec 12, 2017
Republicans Shill4Rich wrote:
<quoted text>

Most economists say that the Republican Tax Plan would burden most working class people while the super rich, top 1% will receive 62% of the tax benefits. Ummm, 1% gets 62% of the pie. That's the Republicans' fault, not the Democrats.
Stop spreading fake news.
Show your numbers, source's
Do you have any independent thinking skills???
daniel boone

Lexington, KY

#26 Dec 14, 2017
Republicans Shill4Rich wrote:
<quoted text>

Most economists say that the Republican Tax Plan would burden most working class people while the super rich, top 1% will receive 62% of the tax benefits. Ummm, 1% gets 62% of the pie. That's the Republicans' fault, not the Democrats.
i dont know if most economists say that or not but i think the rich deserve most of the tax cuts because the rich pay most of the taxes. And furthermore, ive never known of a poor person to create any jobs. its people with money who create jobs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 19 min Guinness Drinker 10,080
WHERE is the TRUMP WALL He PROMISED ? 25 min WATCHING LIVONIA 18
jets talk back (Dec '07) 34 min jimi-yank 18,361
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Redneck Rebel 367,012
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 1,604
OBAMACARE THRIVING In Spite of TRUMP ! 3 hr Guinness Drinker 6
Check out this book on TV sitcom writers: 4 hr Frank Gannucci 1

West Winfield Jobs

Personal Finance

West Winfield Mortgages