Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#268445 Jan 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I see you crawled out from under your rock with Unbiased being out of town....it's best you stay the hell out of here

why, going to meet him? lmfao...as if

the forum coward..posting

tell us some stories, slacker

keep up the good posting, its noticed..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#268446 Jan 23, 2013
hey fattie, lets do a mock draft on cbs if your not still banned

i need another laugh!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268447 Jan 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I see you crawled out from under your rock with Unbiased being out of town....it's best you stay the hell out of here
Hey moron how do you plan on paying a bookie a grand when you are collecting welfare and food stamps you moronic imbecile......LMFAO such a dope....
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#268448 Jan 23, 2013
haha the fat man is on a roll. Like I said Im glad I stopped in for his comedy.
Jim take a look at some games over on 19. Phillies have a great stadium and the Yanks play there a few times every spring.
Good to see ya on Bronto. Hope all is well with the gang.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#268449 Jan 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>And like always moron you always kiss junior's ass as you are scared to death of him.....when you were down there visiting the roid freak....I'm sure you were doing more than sniffing out his poop shooter....you are a sick homo......now go find a job slackers.....LMFAO
Make sure your windows are covered with towells your lights are out if your electric hasnt been turned off and the trailer is secure......You may be getting a visitor real real soon

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#268450 Jan 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure your windows are covered with towells your lights are out if your electric hasnt been turned off and the trailer is secure......You may be getting a visitor real real soon

is dw still in the desert?? wow...

keep up the good posting slackers, its noticed!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268451 Jan 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure your windows are covered with towells your lights are out if your electric hasnt been turned off and the trailer is secure......You may be getting a visitor real real soon
I hope the roid freak finds me.....I'll use his face for a punching bag....what about Billy huh?.....I heard he might be buying a house near you in SC.....you better get some more dead bolts for your windows and doors plus an alarm system.....Billy's gonna beat the living shit outta you fat boy and break you in half...I bet you are trembling in fear over the thought of it ya pussbag coward.....ROTFLMFAO
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#268452 Jan 23, 2013
Oh Todd(momma)you know that lying John will not meet mr.Paul as he is scared of meeting anyone.You laughed at him here.You called him a fool.I am proud you stand up to him.You should be the boss.Time for Harry so go back to staring at the computer.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268453 Jan 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
is dw still in the desert?? wow...
keep up the good posting slackers, its noticed!
Too bad the fat slob slackers and the coward he is couldn't join his Aussie pal.....
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#268454 Jan 23, 2013
Uhhh Ohhhhhhh. ESPN article saying Woody and Rex might not be as close as the media and the Mush have made it. That Woody is tired of the Rex Circus. How can that be? The circus is already lined up for another whole year. Not to mention we were told that Rex will run things for as long as Rex chooses. Weird stuff. Not to mention they are now looking to trade Revis as well. huh
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268455 Jan 23, 2013
LIAM wrote:
Uhhh Ohhhhhhh. ESPN article saying Woody and Rex might not be as close as the media and the Mush have made it. That Woody is tired of the Rex Circus. How can that be? The circus is already lined up for another whole year. Not to mention we were told that Rex will run things for as long as Rex chooses. Weird stuff. Not to mention they are now looking to trade Revis as well. huh
Only in the crackhead clueless mind of momma chamberlin the moron he is....is Woody and Rexie close......another 8-8 or 6-10 year like this past one and Rexie and his fatass are gone.....what cracks me up is the idiot momma/slackers believes Rexie is running things like being a complete control GM....and says GM John Izdik will NOT be there at the senior bowl.......next post later Jim with a link from the NY Post proved momma/slackers to be wrong big time......and once again proved momma/slackers to be the big fat liar he's known to be......I was cracking up over it.....a riot indeed.....lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#268456 Jan 24, 2013
LIAM wrote:

all of topix is well aware of the constant lies of the mush, aka moochie. the bs flows whenever he posts, no shock. his gm not at the senior bowl looking at players was shot down within 5 minutes...once again a lie. I was hoping they keep rex for another clown year. already we have the 9-7 prediction from momma. i bet my camp it goes up to 10-6 or 11-5 as he did last year...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#268457 Jan 24, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/mets/bourn_in_...

real bourn news, not that xmas crap we heard...also the update on upton with the mets...and why...

expect more bs from the forum racist and liar, momma soon enough...

bottom line, mets have to pay to get him..show me the money...and since they have no one at all in that lousy outfield, if they want 10000 fans this year, they better pay!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#268458 Jan 24, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Only in the crackhead clueless mind of momma chamberlin the moron he is....is Woody and Rexie close......another 8-8 or 6-10 year like this past one and Rexie and his fatass are gone.....what cracks me up is the idiot momma/slackers believes Rexie is running things like being a complete control GM....and says GM John Izdik will NOT be there at the senior bowl.......next post later Jim with a link from the NY Post proved momma/slackers to be wrong big time......and once again proved momma/slackers to be the big fat liar he's known to be......I was cracking up over it.....a riot indeed.....lol

countless times that dope puts his foot in his mouth...once again proving he has nothing to do with either organizaton.

although if not for living in the carolinas, i admit scrubbing toilets might have been true.

once he was led onto making that statement, i knew i had him...had already looked at it in the papers...

whatever that means!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#268459 Jan 24, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/turn_the_...

revis off the clown bus? 2 teams interested

real question is...will momma say "good riddance" again...

vegas taking odds and bets...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#268460 Jan 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /jets/turn_the_corner_2iJ2U8pD aGbcSijfNWEYZK
revis off the clown bus? 2 teams interested
real question is...will momma say "good riddance" again...
vegas taking odds and bets...
Sorry, I don't give a toot about the Jets. GO YANKEES!

Yankee updates below.

Rosenthal On Yankees
By Ben Nicholson-Smith [January 23, 2013 at 7:55am CST]

The Yankees intend to lower their payroll below $189MM by 2014, but the financial incentives in place for doing so might not be as strong as initially anticipated. The team could end up obtaining less than expected from the new market-disqualification revenue-sharing program, as Rosenthal explains. However, Yankees officials say the teamís offseason strategy has been influenced by available players rather than maneuverings based on the sportís collective bargaining agreement.

The Yankees discussed Delmon Young internally, but didnít have great reports on his performance, Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com reports (on Twitter). The Phillies signed Young to a one-year contract yesterday

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/new_york_yankee...

Washington, DC

#268461 Jan 24, 2013
Dice K to the Mets?

Daisuke Matsuzaka Deciding Between Indians, Marlins, Mets
January 18 NESN Share Article"Daisuke Matsuzaka hasn't lived up to the lofty expectations that accompanied him to America back in 2007. Now, as he looks for his next contract, the right-hander could end up settling for a minor league deal. Matsuzka's next team could be the Indians, Marlins or Mets, according to Gen Sueyoshi of Japan's yakyubaka.com . Matsuzaka, who inked a lucrative six-year deal with the Red Sox back in 2007 after enjoying success while playing in Japan, has battled injury problems in recent years. The 32-year-old had Tommy John surgery in June of 2011, and he was limited to just eight appearances that year and 11 in 2012. The Japanese product went 50-37 with a 4.52 ERA in 117 appearances (116 starts) over the course of his six years in Boston. While he battled injuries most of the time, Matsuzaka did go 18-3 with a 2.90 ERA in 29 starts in 2008, which was good enough for fourth in AL Cy Young voting. Of course, whichever team gambles on the underwhelming righty will be hoping that he can at least regain some of that '08 form. At this point, though, it's hard to envision such a scenario.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/01/report-daisuke-matsuz... ;

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#268462 Jan 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Dice K to the Mets?
Daisuke Matsuzaka Deciding Between Indians, Marlins, Mets
January 18 NESN Share Article"Daisuke Matsuzaka hasn't lived up to the lofty expectations that accompanied him to America back in 2007. Now, as he looks for his next contract, the right-hander could end up settling for a minor league deal. Matsuzka's next team could be the Indians, Marlins or Mets, according to Gen Sueyoshi of Japan's yakyubaka.com . Matsuzaka, who inked a lucrative six-year deal with the Red Sox back in 2007 after enjoying success while playing in Japan, has battled injury problems in recent years. The 32-year-old had Tommy John surgery in June of 2011, and he was limited to just eight appearances that year and 11 in 2012. The Japanese product went 50-37 with a 4.52 ERA in 117 appearances (116 starts) over the course of his six years in Boston. While he battled injuries most of the time, Matsuzaka did go 18-3 with a 2.90 ERA in 29 starts in 2008, which was good enough for fourth in AL Cy Young voting. Of course, whichever team gambles on the underwhelming righty will be hoping that he can at least regain some of that '08 form. At this point, though, it's hard to envision such a scenario.
Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/01/report-daisuke-matsuz... ;

dice k could be one of the blockbusters mooch is holding back on us..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#268463 Jan 24, 2013
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/01/mets-to...

metsies to sign marcum...while momma judges and proves he just lies about his mets, some of us will update the forum

it appears last year he did not get over his elbow injury as he only hit around 86 mph on his fastball...he did not get much interest from any other teams

a perfect fit for the mets.

Washington, DC

#268464 Jan 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
dice k could be one of the blockbusters mooch is holding back on us..
Sure why not, offering him a minor league contract is not the worst idea I've heard.

Still very concerned about the lack of right handed hitting the yanks have in their DH and OF spots. Phillies were smart taking a shot at Delmon Young

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California leads nation in poverty 3 min Shyit whole Hawaii 12
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 26 min figgypops 19,147
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 37 min cpeter1313 326,324
News No longer on a pedestal: New York debates Chris... 1 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 11
Aspiring Americans 1 hr Former Democrat ... 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 2 hr Maude 6,187
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 17,958

West Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Winfield Mortgages