Pair to dump milk in protest

Pair to dump milk in protest

There are 3 comments on the Daily Star story from Jun 29, 2010, titled Pair to dump milk in protest. In it, Daily Star reports that:

Hard times for dairy farmers have led a West Winfield couple to take matters into their own hands, hoping others follow their lead to do something about low milk prices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Star.

Artie Caton

Little Falls, NY

#1 Jul 4, 2010
FARMERS:

Hello again Congressman Schumer,
This time I am writing to you about the insane fact that our Farmers cannot even get enough cash back to cover their cost of production! Sir, here is what pisses me off about this type of situation!

Why can this government (besides just to look good) send millions in cash and aid to any given problem that may arise on the other side of the world, invite people to live here from other countries and give them homes, cars and school, and then, put our military in harms way do design a new way of living in a fucking country where they teach their 7 yr. olds how to use an AK47 to kill Americans, but you can't get the asshole white shirts (maybe you too) in Washington to get off their asses to make sure that our FARMERS can make a profit off the millions of gallons of milk that they produce for ITS PEOPLE! And now, for Gods Sake, they have to beg to even make the cost of production back so not to loose money! What the hell is wrong with this picture Sir?
Do all you politicians have to steel money from everyone if they happen to be an American Citizen? If the farmer claims to be from Bozznia, will you allow them to make a profit?

Come on here Sir, this is just a bunch of political bullshit or even outright robbery Sir!
You are supposed to represent the American People, not rip them off!
You can put a stop to this, and you know it! So Sir, DO IT!
I met with Dave Fitch and his Wife... They deserve a better treatment from the gov.(YOU) than you are giving to them, and the rest of the farmers for that matter, SIR! Do IT!
Everytime I read about this type of corrupt abuse, it makes me want to run for office and then police every single dollar that is taken to be spent so at once I could have those who are steeling the tax dollars thrown into prison once and for all. And then they preach about how we are a country Under God. Sodom and Gomorrah all over again, but yet they sleep well at night! Not for long now! WE ALL NEED TO STOP THEM ALL AT THE NEXT ELECTION! Give the farmers the respect they deserve and the cash too!
its only me

Cortland, NY

#2 Jul 7, 2010
hear hear if we helped the farmers that would mean we are doing the right thing these politicians promise the world and make us think they are the only to be elected person to clean up government no money to pay these farmers? then reduce food stamp money thats given to not include the buying of soda, chips, red bull, and other non-nutritional items lets see if it frees up money that they say they cant pay the farmers we need to get our priorities where they belong. i could and would not want the job of farming i dread the thought of just going to the store to purchase my milk, fruit, bread, meats, hey everything the farmer is initially responsable for. thank you farmers for making my life so much easier THANK A FARMER... PAY A FARMER!!!!!
gossip sucks

Oriskany Falls, NY

#4 Aug 8, 2010
Hey if people want milk on their cheerios better start paying these farmers what they are worth i would like to know anyone that would work seven days a week all hours of the day and night and get jack crap can't even give a decent price for their milk..........I HOPE THE WHOLE STATE DUMPS THEIR MILK NEXT PAY THE FARMERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Dr Z 315,319
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 43 min SweLL GirL 18,393
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Alyssa76 17,064
Norcross brothers behind troll factories 5 hr Tony 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 5 hr Paul Yanks 45,411
Joshua Diehl (Dec '10) Jul 14 tuner98 4
Hi May '17 Looking 1

West Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance