Beer Companies Offer $21M To Settle W...

Beer Companies Offer $21M To Settle With R.I. Nightclub Fire Su...

There are 5 comments on the NBC 30 Hartford story from May 23, 2008, titled Beer Companies Offer $21M To Settle With R.I. Nightclub Fire Su.... In it, NBC 30 Hartford reports that:

Brewer Anheuser-Busch Inc. and a Rhode Island beer distributor have offered $21 million to settle lawsuits brought by survivors of a 2003 nightclub fire and relatives of the 100 people killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 30 Hartford.

John

United States

#1 May 23, 2008
If that's the case I'm sueing Anheuser-Busch for waking up with ugly women
nitrodad61

Gilbert, AZ

#2 May 23, 2008
What BS..lets go after the people who made the floors, cups they served beer in...the refrigeration company...the keg maker...the guy who painted the building...the radio DJ that promoted the concert with a commercial and on and on

I feel bad for the families, but lawyers will sue anyone with a dime..it disgusts me!!!!!!!!!
no really

United States

#3 May 23, 2008
That is ridiculos that they would be held liable ,I get that they promoted it,but I'm sure there is nothing in thier companies contract to check out every concert facility for safety violations,that nust be some other persons job I would think..they were just promoting it..stupid
no really

United States

#4 May 23, 2008
John wrote:
If that's the case I'm sueing Anheuser-Busch for waking up with ugly women
too funny!!!lmao take off the beer goggles next time haha
David

Hamden, CT

#5 May 23, 2008
Hey I drove by that place once.. Am I liable also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Warwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reviews Ocean State Dental Group Dr. Peter Alle... 20 hr bad dentist 1
Gay Hispanic Snapchats here! Jul 22 Reubenramos70 7
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Jul 15 Brenna Rafferty 48
Review: Rovati Dental Solutions (Jul '15) Jul 13 Laura 3
Doris Conklin Sect 8 Apt Arrested Mftg Selling... Jun '16 sect 8 apt drug d... 7
West Warwick May '16 Karma 1
Damaged property May '16 Veronica Duarte 2

West Warwick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Warwick Mortgages