30 Arrested in Organized Crime Bust l...

30 Arrested in Organized Crime Bust l WPRI.com

There are 21 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Feb 3, 2009, titled 30 Arrested in Organized Crime Bust l WPRI.com. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

More than 30 people have been arrested in connection with a major organized crime ring, according to Rhode Island State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

USA

#1 Feb 3, 2009
dam thats alot of drugs off the streets
julie

Providence, RI

#2 Feb 3, 2009
dam foot you have no life your lame comments show your lack of education.you post on every story what a little busybody

USA

#3 Feb 4, 2009
julie wrote:
dam foot you have no life your lame comments show your lack of education.you post on every story what a little busybody
I Have a great life thank you, and I have a college education. I post on what I choose to post on and I personally dont give a rats a s s what you and your big a s s think about it.
you do u c h eb a g

USA

#4 Feb 4, 2009
julie wrote:
now you know why you cannot keep a relationship in your life because of your sparkling personality
what a sweetheart
Snot my fault you have to take VALTREX
julie

Providence, RI

#5 Feb 4, 2009
keep telling yourself your happy with your sad self you may believe it one day.

USA

#6 Feb 4, 2009
julie wrote:
laughing AT you

USA

#7 Feb 4, 2009
julie wrote:
your just pissed b'cos I hit the nail on the head about the relationship thing I take it.....
cadaz

East Providence, RI

#8 Feb 4, 2009
You tell her Insert......

before she comments on me....

I found a great guy and job.......

youare just another providence crak head
rob

United States

#9 Feb 4, 2009
hello
Linda

Rumford, RI

#10 Feb 4, 2009
blah blah blah
Linda

Rumford, RI

#11 Feb 4, 2009
go insert, I have your back...
anonymous

West Warwick, RI

#12 Feb 4, 2009
julie wrote:
It's funny that you seem to comment just on others comments; you never have any insight on the actual story.. who has a sad and pathetic life.. it seems that would be you.. stop putting people down. You need to get a life, sweetheart!
ADIII

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Feb 4, 2009
Sounds like Elliot Ness just stood by and watched the untouchables beat a man up to get a case. Hmmmmmm wonder how far they let it go, or did they even try and stop them?
charles worthington

Providence, RI

#14 Feb 4, 2009
no one sticks to the issues on this site.a little clique of the mindless has been formed. headed by insertfoot cadaz and linda. deep down all 3 of you are nothing but snitches
Linda

Rumford, RI

#15 Feb 5, 2009
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny that you seem to comment just on others comments; you never have any insight on the actual story.. who has a sad and pathetic life.. it seems that would be you.. stop putting people down. You need to get a life, sweetheart!
I agree w/ you 100%, and if you don't like it then don't read it.
Linda

Rumford, RI

#16 Feb 5, 2009
charles worthington wrote:
no one sticks to the issues on this site.a little clique of the mindless has been formed. headed by insertfoot cadaz and linda. deep down all 3 of you are nothing but snitches
I'm sorry that your comment has nothing to do with this story. Another person that just can't keep his eyes on the story...so sad...
Jimmy

Florence, SC

#17 Feb 5, 2009
and meanwhile the MS 13 and the mexican drug cartals kill untold hundreds of people, get after the real crimonals of this country
M Carter

New Orleans, LA

#18 Feb 5, 2009
I hope they all receive the justice they deserve. People like this, if found guilty, should not be allowed to walk the streets free.

http://www.PredatorBarrier.com
Who Lives In YOUR Neighborhood?
Free National Sex Offender Search
Pjj

London, Canada

#19 Feb 6, 2009
o.crime. Americans think they have problems,who do you think runs CANADA?
insider92

Kansas City, MO

#20 Jun 30, 2009
well to be honest some of the people arrested aren't what you think...Not everyone has job opportunities especially at fifty four. Yes some of the people that were arrested in relation are terrible people. However, I bet you didn't know that St. Germain was doing what he had to do to support his dieing best friend who did a lot for this state and his best friends teen age daughter. Maybe you don't understand why he did what he did, but no matter what people will always find a way to get their high. So before you judge find out what the real story is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Warwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commenters Please Help Me Find This Post Aug 23 missing post 1
anyone wanna skype? (Mar '13) Aug 11 08lmulligan 22
teen bi meet-up (Jan '15) Aug 5 Yes then 3
WW RI Drunk Driver Rachel M Maher Aug 4 xx rachel m maher... 1
News Teenage Clerks Brilliantly Foil Would-Be Robber Aug '15 Mitt s Santorum S... 7
Review: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - Martin T... (Nov '09) Jul '15 Justin7183 20
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Jul '15 Jaclynnkate 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Warwick Mortgages